Drew Arrest Watch

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ya Ya TopGunner, He has now been officially indited on Murder One. Sometimes Justice takes it's sweet time, but I would bet 'cha LE has the crime down to a gnat's eye!

Shep says he's in the BIG house tonight and will face court tomoz morning at 9::30 CDT.

YES!!!!! 'bout time. My only concern is his children and how traumatizing this might be.

Questions: NOW that's he's indicted, can LE legally go ahead & question his children

FINALLY!!!

OMG! FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:​

Who has the champagne?! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's good that this was done away from the home. Reporter on Fox is saying that they were watching and DP's look was utterly shocked. :D

They wanted to get him before he went off to the bunny ranch. This is the best news! I hope he is denied bail also.

HBO already squashed the bunny ranch deal. They would rather cancel the show than have DP on.

HOW SWEET IT IS !

I hope the children will have loving people around them, they have my prayers tonight.

WHAHOOOOO! HE77 YEAH! I was hoping they'd get him on charges! I hope they find evidence in the house about Stacy! I hope Stacys sister gets the babies!

LOL! Poor Joel B. He's playing stoopid, like he didnt know!

I absolutely couldnt stand DP since the beginning and couldnt wait for the smug look to get wiped off his face! AMEN for the State of Illinois!

It's good that this was done away from the home. Reporter on Fox is saying that they were watching and DP's look was utterly shocked. :D

Hi Chico! I'm now wondering that since the arrest is for the murder of Kathleen, will they do any negotiating with him on the whereabouts of Stacy?

Anyone have the video of the arrest?! I have waited for sooooo long to see that face!

Of course, he had to be a smart@zz while being arrested on Murder charges. Is that charge First Degree Murder?:

BOLINGBROOK – Authorities arrested Drew Peterson on Thursday near his Bolingbrook home for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, according to police sources.

“I guess I should have returned those library books,” a hand-cuffed Peterson said Thursday evening as he was being led into state police headquarters.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1563713,Peterson-arrest-watch-050709.article

As a former LE officer, I thought this day would come, eventually.

Let's hear it for the Bolingbrook PD ! They finally nailed one of their own. :clap:

WHAHOOOOO! HE77 YEAH! I was hoping they'd get him on charges! I hope they find evidence in the house about Stacy! I hope Stacys sister gets the babies!

LOL! Poor Joel B. He's playing stoopid, like he didnt know!

I absolutely couldnt stand DP since the beginning and couldnt wait for the smug look to get wiped off his face! AMEN for the State of Illinois!

Hi Law_girl, Re the death or assumed death of Stacy, unless she was murdered at the house, don't you think he would have ditched everything else that could have been connected to any murder he might have committed?

Is the thought he killed Stacy, put her in a blue barrel and then got help removing it from the residence? If she died there, I'd think there would be a good chance they'd find some forensic evidence to that effect, don't you? Even if he cleaned the cement with bleach I would doubt he took the appropriate light to it to make sure he got rid of every drop of blood.

Reporters were there right smack in the middle of the arrest. I didn't catch the call letters or name of who was there though. Local reporters. Someone has the scoop! We'll see it soon if cameras were rolling and I just bet they were!

Yes! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Haleluja! I hope they can squeeze the thruth about Stacy out of him somehow.

Seems like it was just yesterday I heard on news radio on the way home that he was heading out west to discuss a deal about a role on the Bunny Ranch reality show. (oh wait, it was...LMAO)
I remember thinking, when I heard a reporter ask him what his current young girlfriend thought of it, he responded that "she pretty goes along with what I say," OMG someone please stop this! I am so sick of hearing about him making a mockery of a tragic situation.
Seems like Drews supreme rule over women may have come to the end. No more king of the forest!

http://www.nemov.net/Art/Cowardly_Lion-782230.jpg

Hi Law_girl, Re the death or assumed death of Stacy, unless she was murdered at the house, don't you think he would have ditched everything else that could have been connected to any murder he might have committed?

Is the thought he killed Stacy, put her in a blue barrel and then got help removing it from the residence? If she died there, I'd think there would be a good chance they'd find some forensic evidence to that effect, don't you? Even if he cleaned the cement with bleach I would doubt he took the appropriate light to it to make sure he got rid of every drop of blood.

Drew Peterson knows/knew all about forensics. If you plan a murder you will follow the known investigative protical .

IMO, DP planned the death of Stacey after probably leaving some evidence behind in the murder of Kathleen. He may never be charged in Stacey's death.

As a former LE officer, I thought this day would come, eventually.

Let's hear it for the Bolingbrook PD ! They finally nailed one of their own. :clap:

I have a good friend that is a Will Co Homicide Detective that I have been asking about this case for some time now and of course he is tight lipped.
I will probably see him this weekend and I am sure he will be very happy this day has come. Can't wait to give him two thumbs up on this one. :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back