Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did the one selling the doll only pull the doll and not the other things he is selling?

Bracelet, t-shirt and sticker?

http://www.cayleedoll.com/

Shouldn't he pull it all? I would think that these items are just as wrong since he is still making money off Caylee?

I see now they are selling the doll again.. but under different names... "hope" "gracie" and "sally" sunshine.

So why did the one selling the doll only pull the doll and not the other things he is selling?

Bracelet, t-shirt and sticker?

http://www.cayleedoll.com/

Shouldn't he pull it all? I would think that these items are just as wrong since he is still making money off Caylee?

I think they haven't been pulled because the As haven't asked them to pull them....I wonder why not?

Correct me if I'm wrong- but I seem to recall GA stating in one of his LE interviews- that the t-shirts and other memorbillia was donated to them- while CA claimed the donations went to pay for them-
If GA is right- why are the A's selling them and getting the money for them?

Judging from the reaction and outpouring during this whole George trauma, I'd say they will do quite well. Cindy Barnum and George Bailey.

They definitely have their supporters. I can maybe see contacting them in an effort to learn how to raise $-they're fairly good @ that. But, if your child is missing, is this the kind of help you want, the names you want attached to your missing child??? Would anyone take you seriously? I don't know.

Correct me if I'm wrong- but I seem to recall GA stating in one of his LE interviews- that the t-shirts and other memorbillia was donated to them- while CA claimed the donations went to pay for them-
If GA is right- why are the A's selling them and getting the money for them?

Because KFN and the Anthony's are involved in a symbiotic relationship: Both will fade into obscurity without the other. For better or for worse, George has verbalized linking his future to this organization to help find missing children. He practically crowed to Casey that they were going to give Lee and Casey (when she's released) a job. Sure does make the statement "You're the boss of this corporation" to a whole new level, doesn't it.

...how to talk in code to a murderer in jail, how to look for a missing child w/o physically looking, how to alientate LE and searchers who are actually trying to find the missing....:crazy:

isn't that the subject of the book ca is writing?????:rolleyes::furious::furious:

Good Grief! My mind never ventured there! Thanks for the insight.
Let's hope none of them ever get involved with missing children again.

Anthony's still hawking t-shirts???

Have they no shame? :rolleyes:

This is why I sometimes have trouble feeling sorry for the Anthonys.
Don't get me wrong, their losses are awful ones, but their choices in the wake of said losses make it tough sometimes to empathize with them.

I see now they are selling the doll again.. but under different names... "hope" "gracie" and "sally" sunshine.

The exact same doll, under three different names. Wow. I predict they'll fly off the shelves now. :rolleyes: What a marketing genius this Salcedo guy is.

:mad:Just as people are angry at anyone trying to sell a doll just to make money from the death of an innocent child, people should be outraged that Caylee is missing T-shirts are still being sold for the Anthonys to profit. I don't see one iota of difference...it's making money from a dead child either way and should stop immediately!:mad:

:mad:Just as people are angry at anyone trying to sell a doll just to make money from the death of an innocent child, people should be outraged that Caylee is missing T-shirts are still being sold for the Anthonys to profit. I don't see one iota of difference...it's making money from a dead child either way and should stop immediately!:mad:

ITA. I think I am even more disgusted with the sales of the missing Caylee shirts than I was the doll because Caylee's own family is trying to make $$$$ off of her murder.

You raise a great point.
how would you all feel if they were giving them away?
Is it the money or is it the t-shirts and what they represent? These are 2 distinctly different things.
just a general question for all.

I find that any time is being spent on this by them at all offends me. I would think that intheir situation there are far more important and relevant issues they should be focusing on. T-shirts, the web-site, all of it is moot now. Shut it all down. donate the t-shirts to 3rd world countries so the naked babies can run around in Caylee T-shirts...anything besides spending one lousy moment even contemplating something besides burying your granddaughter with dignity adn then moving on to deal with the fact that your daughter did it, and that your son is knee deep in the doo doo, oh yeah, better shut up now before I get in trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46