TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that still doesn't acct for why 911 wasn't called for an hour...

something is missing..

Has LE/TBI confirmmed that there was an hour gap between her "being lead to the woods" and the brothers 911 call? I'm thinking the hour delay is a reporting/rumor error.
imo

I don't understand what happened with the press conference...only a couple tweets...mayor spoke?? No LE??

Does anyone have the feeling that the press conference was held to draw the press away from a certain area?????

JMO

I don't understand what happened with the press conference...only a couple tweets...mayor spoke?? No LE??

Does anyone have the feeling that the press conference was held to draw the press away from a certain area?????

JMO

That is my impression, FWIW.

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends. One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her. Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home. He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing. About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway. He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

Two ex-boyfriends? Does that include Drew (the current one)? I would think if the brother saw her with the one that she had a RO against he would have intervened or called LE.

I'm confused but doesn't take much.....:banghead:

JMO

I am guessing the tornado watch in the county isn't going to help things.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-watch-tornado,0,3338734.story

I just have the impression that I am TOTALLY CONFUSED.

That I may be totally shocked by a "found safe" banner next to Holly's name.

That we have no clue what actually happened here.

That it is just NOT that hard... to have the person write down exactly what happened. Then hand it to the media.

Really, it's not that complicated!

That is my impression. :waitasec:

A thought I just can't get rid of...if her lunchbox was found that far away, I would guess that means the perp came back for her stuff? She couldn't have been holding onto her bag/lunchbox while resisting...you just wouldn't hold on to that stuff. Unless he dragged her by a backpack after the edge of woods? Very confused - I almost feel like the lunchbox is a throw off to LE. I just don't see the perp bothering to bring a bag WITH her, unless she walked by herself (threatened) and had her bag. JMO.

Just reported from Nunley:

willnunley Will Nunley
Authorities plan to carefully fight severe weather, and try to comb a new area, asking for help from able volunteers #HollyBobo #Breaking

This is what I suspected since our weather here is atrocious!

Does anyone know how far away the fair grounds are from Holly's home?

Just heard an announcement on the scanner.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't have an exact address for Holly's house but it is in Swan Johnson Road in Darden...

The fairgrounds appear to be about 10 minutes away from there.

With Conrad Ridge Road being 20 minutes from the fairgrounds. So 30 minutes to go to both.

You can cut 5 minutes off going from Darden to Conrad Ridge Road if you don't go to the fairgrounds first and get there in 25 minutes.

If they are going to search Conrad Ridge, why are they meeting at the fairgrounds? 20 minutes seems a bit far to go from the area you gather the volunteers...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...0802,-88.130951&spn=0.31003,0.575409&t=h&z=10

I think they are going to find her today....

Oh I hope this is it!!! I am so nervous.....why am I so nervous?

Thank you to everyone keeping us updated!! :)

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends. One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her. Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home. He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing. About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway. He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

Two ex-boyfriends? Does that include Drew (the current one)? I would think if the brother saw her with the one that she had a RO against he would have intervened or called LE.

I'm confused but doesn't take much.....:banghead:

JMO

i dont get that either because according to everyone close to Holly & the photos on her FB, her & drew have been together for one year.

another URGENT tweet from will nunley for people to report to fairgrounds

She had a Restraining Order against an ex bf ? And he is missing as well??????

Guess we know WHO, the only question is where are they now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member