CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #9

why would they have not taken the bed in the first search! sweet baby jesus, did no one think that could be relevant!

why would they have not taken the bed in the first search! sweet baby jesus, did no one think that could be relevant!
It's been described as a roll away type of bed. Perhaps it was had temporarily been removed from the church premises before the first search was conducted. As I recall, the church was not the first place LE searched.I don't know why it would have been placed back in the church, unless ONE person involved is giving up evidence.

It's been described as a roll away type of bed. Perhaps it was had temporarily been removed from the church premises before the first search was conducted. As I recall, the church was not the first place LE searched.I don't know why it would have been placed back in the church, unless ONE person involved is giving up evidence.

ding ding ding!

That's the sense I'm getting too...they're on to SOMETHING!

The local news was reporting that a) they were really surprised that the police didn't hold a presser this afternoon; and b) they are anticipating an arrest some time tonight....maybe tomorrow.

Valium is the brand name for the first Benzodizepine class of sedative.
Other brand names of other Benzo class drugs which may be familiar are Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Versed.

Rohypnol, or " roofies" is a notorious prescription benzodiazapine not sold in the USA. Its properties are strong, and are very similar to injectable Versed. Versed is usually used for sedation for minor surgeicl procedures, either alone, or as a pre-medication to a general anesthetic.

Other brand names of other Benzo class drugs which may be familiar are Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Versed.

Rohypnol, or " roofies" is a notorious prescription benzodiazapine not sold in the USA. Its properties are strong, and are very similar to injectable Versed. Versed is usually used for sedation for minor surgeicl procedures, either alone, or as a pre-medication to a general anesthetic.

Oh, so a little Zany the Nanny?

This may be useful: The Tracy Press is reporting the police have scheduled a press conference for 10 am tomorrow.

I am unaware of the existence of the " Tracy 60" which has been mentioned briefly here. Is there a discussion in a private area or is the info on another website? If it is elsewhere, could someone start a thead and post MEDIA links, and state info in your own words, please?

TIA,
Maria

Oh, so a little Zany the Nanny?

This may be useful: The Tracy Press is reporting the police have scheduled a press conference for 10 am tomorrow.

Yes. Xanax is widely used because it has a rapid onset of action. The downside is that it has an extremely short half- life ( time circulating in the body). Because of the short duration of action compared to a long- duration acting Benzo like Klonopin, Xanax wears off faster. Because it " hits" a person faster, it is probably more abused than the other Benzos.

BTW, strictly for clarity's sake, the term " Benzo" used to be jargon for Benzadrine, which was a form of legal speed used by truckers, all night college students, and women after giving birth for rapid weight loss. It is no longer manufactured.

:eek::eek::eek: Roofies are GHB! Known for wiping out memory!

MSNBC reports as breaking news....Police make arrest per NBC news. No more details.

Got the story, I'll post it in the media links- they arrested Melissa!

:eek::eek::eek: Roofies are GHB! Known for wiping out memory!

No, I'm sorry to contradict a poster whom I admire so much, :) but GHB is totally different structurally from Rohypnol.
GHB can be home- made. It's chemical name is Gamma Hydroxybutyrate.
Many home recipes on the Internet. It tastes salty and causes extreme nausea.

Rohypnol is a prescription Benzodiazepine class drug sold in Europe ( and probably Mexico).
It is so powerful, with extreme anmestic after-effects that the FDA will not approve its medical use in the USA.

Hugs,
:blowkiss:
Maria

I am unaware of the existence of the " Tracy 60" which has been mentioned briefly here. Is there a discussion in a private area or is the info on another website? If it is elsewhere, could someone start a thead and post MEDIA links, and state info in your own words, please?

TIA,
Maria

Here is a link to an article about the Tracy 60 Jana. The police were aware of the Tracy 60 before Sandra's kidnapping.

http://www.protect.org/Newswire/California/In-wake-of-tragedy-Tracy-could-lead-nation.html

I will say this, and not exactly in support of MH, but at least she confessed (from what it sounds like). Not all killers do that, they put the whole world through all kinds of hell, drama and expense and then die on DR 20 years later still proclaiming their innocence.

At least she has confessed. For closure's sake, and for Sandra's sake I am glad.

No, I'm sorry to contradict a poster whom I admire so much, :) but GHB is totally different structurally from Rohypnol.
GHB can be home- made. It's chemical name is Gamma Hydroxybutyrate.
Many home recipes on the Internet. It tastes salty and causes extreme nausea.

Rohypnol is a prescription Benzodiazepine class drug sold in Europe ( and probably Mexico).
It is so powerful, with extreme anmestic after-effects that the FDA will not approve its medical use in the USA.

Hugs,
:blowkiss:
Maria
I'll defer to you, but don't they both have similar memory-erasing effects?

Does anyone know how long it had been since Grandpa installed the camera?

Does anyone know why Grandpa installed the camera?

If I say I find that fishy will it please not be heard as I suspect Grandpa in any way?

Obviously the family felt there was some reason for this measure to be taken. Do we all really think it was because of some slashed tires?

If I say I find that fishy will it please not be heard as I suspect Grandpa in any way?

Obviously the family felt there was some reason for this measure to be taken. Do we all really think it was because of some slashed tires?
I do think it was because of thefts and vandalism going on in the mhp (which could go back to Melissa, too). I am sure he will always be glad he has videos of Sandra, but will probably kick himself for not putting up other cameras, too. :( Just a different angle or one more camera and he could possibly have caught her being taken away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back