AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

That's where it's a puzzle. Originally, Derek did have an incest charge but it was dropped.
And originally, Dustin did not have an incest charge on his June arrest record, but on his 2nd arrest this week, incest is now a charge on him.
The incest charge on Derek was immediately deleted from his jail record but he's always stayed in custody.
Dustin's June arrest record is still available online but he also bonded out. So I wasn't sure whether both sets of charges are outstanding, if the records are more custody receipts so the new charges replace the old charges but both still show. Or what.

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

I am stunned that the disappearance and this case ARENT related. :(

Me too, especially considering who gave Donnie the gun he killed himself with.

I'm honestly thinking maybe le is saying publicly it's not related just in case Brittney is still alive but afraid to come home. Maybe?

Yeah, I peeked in on Brittneys thread a while back, clicked one of the family member's social media sites, and was :eek: reading it... Will definitely have to go back and try to catch up.

There is no way that ultimately, BWs disappearance isn't tied to this investigation somehow. Even if she isn't one of the victims in these charges, perhaps she was once a victim? Maybe she found out info and someone silenced her? Some other scenario? Who knows, but this seems too damn big to be completely unrelated. :twocents:

That's where it's a puzzle. Originally, Derek did have an incest charge but it was dropped.
And originally, Dustin did not have an incest charge on his June arrest record, but on his 2nd arrest this week, incest is now a charge on him.
The incest charge on Derek was immediately deleted from his jail record but he's always stayed in custody.
Dustin's June arrest record is still available online but he also bonded out. So I wasn't sure whether both sets of charges are outstanding, if the records are more custody receipts so the new charges replace the old charges but both still show. Or what.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/uncle-of-missing-teen-arrested-again

Dustin Kent has been arrested for a second time by the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office, charged with sex crimes on a second victim.

Derek's original bond was set at $25,000. After the incest charge was removed, the bond went to $100,000.

What a sick bunch of uncle cousin brothers. Can you imagine growing up a little girl in that nest of vipers?

Wait.....Was it ever stated that the victims were all female? For some reason, I want to think they are. Maybe I had better go back and read more.....

It may be the little boys that are at risk here. It was said in the Brittney Wood thread that her brother, who is one of the perps, is also a victim!

It may be the little boys that are at risk here. It was said in the Brittney Wood thread that her brother, who is one of the perps, is also a victim!

Also, the incest charge against DK was added after they questioned his nephew, Derek!

On the re-arrest on Dustin. I wonder if another victim came forward or perhaps LE confiscated some video tapes or one of the other players talked?

I can't help but think that in some way the two younger men were victims themselves of the older men.

I mean how the he!! do family members decide to do something like this? They were having a family BBQ one day and just brought it up over dinner? I mean how does this come about? If you include Holland Sr there are 4 brother in laws involved in this and it just blows me away! Sure some people are sick...but all 4 brother in laws??? I wonder if one started it and slowly starting bringing the other ones in? We these men desperate for money? I have no idea what all their financial situations were? God help us if the women were involved too!!

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/uncle-of-missing-teen-arrested-again

Dustin Kent has been arrested for a second time by the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office, charged with sex crimes on a second victim.

Derek's original bond was set at $25,000. After the incest charge was removed, the bond went to $100,000.

So another victim that is obviously blood related to Kent? Ugh!! I truly wonder just how many victims there are. I don't think it's just a couple.

Oh my. Not that it's any better for it to be girls, I just had rather hoped at least one gender might be safe. Now, who knows? This is just gross.

On the re-arrest on Dustin. I wonder if another victim came forward or perhaps LE confiscated some video tapes or one of the other players talked?

I can't help but think that in some way the two younger men were victims themselves of the older men.

I mean how the he!! do family members decide to do something like this? They were having a family BBQ one day and just brought it up over dinner? I mean how does this come about? If you include Holland Sr there are 4 brother in laws involved in this and it just blows me away! Sure some people are sick...but all 4 brother in laws??? I wonder if one started it and slowly starting bringing the other ones in? We these men desperate for money? I have no idea what all their financial situations were? God help us if the women were involved too!!

That's my point. I think Donnie Jr. is a victim too. There is no telling how many generations this covers!

That's my point. I think Donnie Jr. is a victim too. Ther is no telling how many generations this covers!

Exactly! Every child or young adult in that family is a possible victim. So incredibly sad. And victims are controlled and manipulated and brainwashed so I could see how easily they could be coerced into becoming a perpetrator.

It may be the little boys that are at risk here.

It may be. LE has publically referred (via tv interview) to a female victim. There are multiple victims, but atleast one of them is a female. I'm sorry I don't have a link for that handy.

Also, as we have said on the other thread, cousins do not meet the definition for incest in Alabama. Just throwing that info. out there.

Hi there, I have been lurking and FINALLY read everything (five days ) up to this point. I am new to this world of Websleuths, so don't hesitate to tell me if I type something that I shouldn't. I have a B.S. and M.S. in special education and have taught in the field for fifteen years, and have worked with numerous children who have been molested. I live in a large (landwise,not population) county (high poverty and high unemployment) in the FL Panhandle close to GA, and AL (2 and a half hrs from Mobile). The best term I have read on here yet to describe the nature of incest in our county is "the big elephant in the room". SORRY to whoever posted that, I do give you great credit though I need to figure out an organized way to save info. Incest is very prevalent in certain rural areas of our counties. I do want to make one correction to the State List that was posted about who you can marry, in Florida you can not marry your first cousin, but second, third, and after that is fair game...:) Many people on these threads were exactly right when they said these people that are perps were also victims. Over my career I have had to go to court many times and testify in cases involving unbelievable sexual abuse and molestation......okay enough of that, I just wanted to give you wonderful, intelligent, caring people a brief introduction.......now for some questions I have that maybe you guys can answer. Please do not pay attention to my grammar! When I say I am a teacher in any type of blog, the first thing people just love to comment on is if I have run-on sentences, improper pronunciation, etc. Since this is not a college paper (yippee)
please don't grade it! :)

Questions: and warning, I jump from subject to subject, I'm not an organized person, although I do try! My brain is fried from reading all of this! I hope you guys can keep up with me.

1. Has anyone searched the 12 mile geocache trail that was mentioned (by Craig? I believe) that RSW visited by the University of South Alabama?

2. Why did WWH have to go take care of business in Pensacola? Could she have detoured by the trail?

3. Has anyone discussed the possibility that RSW took her with him when he had to report to the National Guard that weekend in Tennessee?

4. I see a lot of locals are on here....Has anyone gone to the Travel Center in Grand Bay and showed the clerks a flyer, asked if they had noticed her?

5. Does the National Guard typically give the members drug tests on the weekends they work? If not, when?

6. Would somebody please send me a link to AH facebook page? I do not know his name, just have seen AH. Do you think that AH and his mother could be helping Brittney out?

I have lots more questions and I would like to work on typing a scenario to post. Can someone tell me how they organize information when they are new at this? I am amazed at you guys! The maps, the timelines, the research, the resources on the net, WOW! As we say in my county..."Ya'll good!" :) Thanks, and sorry if some of those had been answered and I overlooked them. ONE MORE THING.....IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN MAKE THIS LITTLE TWO INCH SCREEN I'M TYPING IN BIGGER! :) This whole post might not make any sense because I have to go up and down and all around to even see what I wrote......thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/paul.n.holland

Reading back in Donnie Jr's (Paul Nova) facebook, it seems Donnie and Paul worked in Minot North Dakota from Oct 2011 to Dec 2011. It might be wise to look at unsolved sex crimes during that time frame.

For some reason I just can't help but feel Derek and Donnie Jr are victims themselves. I realize they are now grown men but for some reason I feel sorry for them. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this comment but that's just how I feel. If found guilty they should line the 3 older men up and shoot their arses! I just feel these poor younger guys have probably been molested and tortured for many years and possibly their entire lives. This is how the cycle of abuse starts. I do realize they are adults now and have to be held accountable for their part...

Does anyone know the relation of a Chris Holland to WWH? Would that be another of DH's older sons? I am still trying to figure out the family tree, not accusing anyone of anything...just noticed something strange. I think all people that have any connection to this family need to be explored to see what they know about Brittney.

Christopher Bryan Holland http://www.myspace.com/bryanholland56
This is why I ask....Believe it or not, I try to have some method to my madness....BTW it says he is a proud parent also, more H's I guess....

I was on WWH myspace http://www.myspace.com/dolphinchic1979 from way back on December 18th, 2009, and noticed a strange comment from Chris Holland on that date....snip "thank you like the pic" . It might have been nothing, but he seems to be quite friendly with her....and it gave me the creeps. He has several posts to her....I have just glanced at a few though. I haven't looked for Facebook, I am not very good at computers.

Just my opinions----I believe that RSW was a very good role player. Good enough to fool everyone....

I am afraid that this all involves information that is being reviewed from cell phone companies, internet providers, etc. This takes time for LEO, and that would explain the long four months with no arrests. They do not have to have their phones or computers to retrieve information.....I believe that LEO has been monitoring all communications within this bunch for quite a while and I am glad.
I am also afraid that WWH was so frantic about the cell phones, not just to remove texts, but to get rid of PICTURES and VIDEOS......incriminating ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back