Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JB plays cupid and sets FCA up with Giordano. The perfect date, Giordano could give FCA a private snorkeling lesson.

IMO

I was thinking more like "War of the Roses" type of a relationship. lol

Jose Baez
Casey's Lawyer Now Defending
Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano

snip-
We're told Baez is currently in Aruba -- and has already met with Giordano.

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey...-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/

Forensic evidence? Is there any forensic evidence? I thought this person had disappeared without a trace?

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo here. Kept at arm's length by gun-shy broadcasters and publishers fearful of Casey Anthony-related backlash, attorney Baez has decided to grow his criminal law practice. Fresh off his stunning long-shot success defending the now 25-year Orlando woman, Baez last week received a rousing standing ovation after delivering the keynote address in Dallas at the national convention of the National Hispanic Bar Association (NHBA).

I don't believe that for a minute - I'll bet the clapping was for the whole panel as everyone got up and moved to the breakfast buffet...:great:

Jose Baez

snip-

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey...-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/

I don't think JB can represent this man in Aruba or even if he is sent home. Once he is released it becomes a Federal matter if the Aruba's feel she was murdered. So either way, JB is not qualified so why would he do this?

I don't believe that for a minute - I'll bet the clapping was for the whole panel as everyone got up and moved to the breakfast buffet...:great:

I thought there was something lost in the translation, too. Something like maybe JB had just stood up and people were clapping for the person who just finished speaking. Now that would make sense. jmo

Forensic evidence? Is there any forensic evidence? I thought this person had disappeared without a trace?

LE found blood on a rock. Ironic since she was suppose to have been out snorkeling in the water. If it's where I think it is the currents are pretty rough there. Not a place to snorkel but a great place for the currents to carry someone out to sea.

I wish someone would start a thread. This could get really interesting. Help with forensic evidence...now that would be funny if it weren't so tragic. There is also a video where they stopped right before she disappeared and he was bringing in drinks from the car. Who goes to a restaurant and brings there own drinks? Who drinks volka and OJ and then goes out snorkeling in the late afternoon. The fish usually are looking for food around that time. jmo

..point of interest in that case-----the grandmother turned them in.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...pe-torture-case-with-grandmother-1195274.html
3-year-old in duct tape torture case with grandmother

The child’s paternal grandmother, a 52-year-old nurse’s aide living in a Harrison Twp. apartment, now has custody of her.

“I haven’t spoken to her. I can’t because of my rage. I have seen them going back and forth to court. I have to pray to myself to hold my tongue and my hands. As of a couple of days ago, I forgave them, but I won’t forget. Only God can judge them. I think it’s a very heinous crime.”

The grandmother discovered the video on a phone sold to her son by the accused couple.

Does Dr. Phil interview them separately? George is probably dying to spill. (FBI interview anyone?)

phil said he talked to them seperately and that they were basically the same apart as they were together.

Jose Baez

snip-

I think this is so funny and I imagine Jeff Ashton is rolling in the aisles at the thought of Baez handling the forensics - all you chemists out there better start wearing disguises and hiding and those of you who are not - well..:cool:

I'll bet ole Linda Baden Kennedy is just more than a touch miffed about this - sneaking away her work from her....

I think this is so funny and I imagine Jeff Ashton is rolling in the aisles at the thought of Baez handling the forensics - all you chemists out there better start wearing disguises and hiding and those of you who are not - well..:cool:

I'll bet ole Linda Baden Kennedy is just more than a touch miffed about this - sneaking away her work from her....
I can't think of anyone LESS qualified to deal with forensics. JB didn't even understand that anyone of those experts were qualified as chemists even though it wasn't the title of their degree. What a donkey!
The only bright spot for him is that this client isn't indigent....Yet.

I can't think of anyone LESS qualified to deal with forensics. JB didn't even understand that anyone of those experts were qualified as chemists even though it wasn't the title of their degree. What a donkey!

Oh, just toss him his box of colored pencils and sharpies, and let him get his legal graphic artists with their big posters, and, he'll dazzle em with BS.:woohoo:

So he wants to be a consultant on Giordanos DF team. Another case that will be highly publicized and has been in the news daily. What's he gonna do if the same forensic experts are used in Giordanos trial when it gets that far. How long before he starts crying Girodano has been already found guilty by bloggers and the public, media? Well, I can say I am shocked at this bit of news, but I am not. Let the cameras roll. Smirk Jose, I mean smile.:seeya:Hi Jose, smile for the cameras. Don't forget to buy a new suit with matching pocket squares.

PS. Just wondering how his wife likes him defending baby killers and women killers. Shivers

Sigh, I see JG & GR have been leveraging social media again. Thanks to all above who shared their consternation with JB being brought in to "consult" on forensics (that's flippin hysterical)

What's so bothersome is just how very manufactured this media event is. This is GR all over. Looks like Batman has finally found his Robin - in bizzaro world

Let's take a closer look at Geraldo's facebook post.-
snip-
Geraldo here. Kept at arm's length by gun-shy broadcasters and publishers fearful of Casey Anthony-related backlash, attorney Baez has decided to grow his criminal law practice
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
This tells me that JB got nothing coming his way in terms of offers from the media or book publishers while hanging out with Matt Lauer in New York. Gun shy broadcasters and backlash fearing publishers!:waitasec:So then the best "they" could come up with for some quick cash was a stroll to Old Navy "caught on camera"!!:floorlaugh:
And JB is really going to increase his appeal to the public by helping GG in Aruba-NOT!! :truce: We really need a smiley that is shooting himself in the foot!!

Well, you had me so excited.
I thought some sidebar transcripts had just been released!
Waaahhhh!

It probably is a good idea though to start thinning out the threads.
I've only been following a few lately - like the probation and the memorial and then the seizure and Dr Phil, both of which are about the same stuff.

I'm just waiting for JA's book to come out or for OKC to break probation or for the foundations to fail, whichever comes first.

How about all of the above? :D ;)

OMG, No kidding. I almost spit my oatmeal out when I read that. Baez's idea of forensics is drawing with crayons on his big JPAD. Oh, and if you're not a chemist, you don't know anything. This Giordano guy is so screwed and he has no idea how much, apparently.

ETA: I think the real story is that Baez got tired of Casey, decided to go to Aruba to avoid her phone calls, and hey, look, there's a case going on! I got Casey off! Surely, they'll want my help! I just won't go away until they let me help. LOL. I can see him hiding in shrubbery and jumping out, begging for a case. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard