***DENIED!*** Our First Case. Let's Keep PedophileDonald Scott Brunstetter in prison!

We couldn't have done it alone.

If the Internet and social networking taught us anything, it’s that there’s power in the masses.
Donna Fuscaldo

There is always strength in numbers. The more individuals or organizations that you can rally to your cause, the better.
Mark Shields
American Journalist, b. 4/25/1937

The oppressed showed they could fight back – and sometimes that they could win, which above all revealed the possibility of transforming the world.
Chris Harman b. 11/1942 – d. 11/7/2009

The whole process was very victim-friendly. We were treated in a very supportive manner. We had a personal guard to stay with us the entire time, got to meet the warden, and were provided with water and Kleenex during the hearing. Everyone was extremely nice.

Lauren's speech was amazing, (especially considering the VERY rough draft she showed me 12 hours earlier). When they asked if I had a statement to make, I had not prepared one, believing only Lauren would be permitted to speak, but I came up with something on the fly and didn't babble too much. Afterwards, they reclassified ME as a victim too.

The support I got from friends (this means YOU!) who wrote letters to the parole commission letting them know that releasing Donnie would put other children at risk were very effective. Surprisingly, of the 30+ letters in their files, there wasn't a single one from my mom, dad, or sister, or from Lauren's dad, his mom, or his brother. I was glad I had the Websleuths people to fall back on. I guess this is when you find out who your friends are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>SNIPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VICTORY!

GO LISA GO!!! GO LISA GO!!! GO LISA!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am so happy to hear he was denied! Wonderful news!

Lisa, you are an amazing mom and Lauren is lucky to have you. You are lucky to have her and I wish you both a lot of luck and happiness.

Donald Brunstetter will be eligible for parole again in July 2015. I am beginning preparations for the hearing, and wanted to update this forum to let you know that, since I stopped using Verizon, my former website was deleted. I have set up a new page, re-scanned all the relevant documents, added some new links and a blog, and will be making a trip to the courthouse to review his file and see if there is anything new in it to report/post.

Here's the link to the new site:
http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/

Donald Brunstetter will be eligible for parole again in July 2015. I am beginning preparations for the hearing, and wanted to update this forum to let you know that, since I stopped using Verizon, my former website was deleted. I have set up a new page, re-scanned all the relevant documents, added some new links and a blog, and will be making a trip to the courthouse to review his file and see if there is anything new in it to report/post.

Here's the link to the new site:
http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/

I will help with writing how ever many letters you need written for when he is up for parole again in July 2015. So when he is denied parole again in July of next year when will he be up again for parole? They need to just keep him locked up and throw the key away! To me there is nothing in this world worse than a pedophile! They can't be changed and they will always have an urge to go after another victim. Seems like parole for a monster pedophile is just a dumb idea all around. Pedophiles don't deserve parole since they will just get out and hurt another kid. Pedophiles would hate me to be a judge in their court cases because I wouldn't offer them parole at all. If I had my say I would sentence all guilty pedophiles to death by public stoning! There is no use for these monsters and until our court systems stop letting them walk they will never be removed from society. If a pedophile knew that if they hurt a child they would be sentenced to death then maybe they will work to fight off their sick urges.

Letter sent.

ETA: Chairman Blumberg acknowledged receipt of my letter and let me know that Ms. Ogle would assist me.

I will help with writing how ever many letters you need written for when he is up for parole again in July 2015. So when he is denied parole again in July of next year when will he be up again for parole? They need to just keep him locked up and throw the key away! To me there is nothing in this world worse than a pedophile! They can't be changed and they will always have an urge to go after another victim. Seems like parole for a monster pedophile is just a dumb idea all around. Pedophiles don't deserve parole since they will just get out and hurt another kid. Pedophiles would hate me to be a judge in their court cases because I wouldn't offer them parole at all. If I had my say I would sentence all guilty pedophiles to death by public stoning! There is no use for these monsters and until our court systems stop letting them walk they will never be removed from society. If a pedophile knew that if they hurt a child they would be sentenced to death then maybe they will work to fight off their sick urges.

This is the last parole hearing. If we block him, he is in there until 2018. If he successfully persuades the parole board to release him, he will be out this summer. It's obscene that he was not even arrested until 8 years after he molested Lauren, and that his 55 year sentence was reduced to 10 (15-5 because they credit him 1 day for every 2 served). It has now been 15 years since this happened, 7 since he went to prison, and Lauren suffers to this day. He is going to be out after serving 7-10 years, which is less time than she has had to live with what he did. And her sentence is indefinite, while he will be a free man.
http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/6/3/39635881/ophearings-2015.pdf

Since I'm Canadian, I doubt there's any point in my writing a letter but I wanted to express my moral support. As a molestation survivor, I get it. Hugs to all.

LisaB, I admire your strength and bravery on behalf of your daughter! I have to SMH at all the relatives, friends, and witnesses who claim they knew the whole time what was going on. Then why didn't they tell you, call the police, or CPS? Unbelievable! I guess it makes them feel better to put the blame on someone else. I will never get that mind set.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back