Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here. Please take the time to read the sticky thread titled "Moderator Notes"

I am so sad I am gonna say this but...

unfortunately it seems to me and it is just my personal opinion that the grandparents have crossed the devastation state where all their actions could be excused LINE - into the messing up with the investigation line. It is a fine line and a lot of compassion and understanding has been shown to these grandparents. And I will continue to show it to them because they are victims of what possibly happened to Caylee. But....

it is the 5th week now that grandparents know Caylee is missing and the only one that I can say with certainty has the clearest motives for finding her is the LE/FBI. After 5 weeks the grandparents should have found some basic composure to listen to the experts, the LE, the FBI, the CSI. They don't want to listen to anyone and they exhibit the same I KNOW BEST-I KNOW IT ALL behavior their daughter shows. Is Cindy serious about creating Caylee stationary while all this is going on? WTF? I can't even find the words to describe how detouched and surreal that is to worry about. If you want to say thank you to the people who call for support say thank you. Who f------ cares about stationary when a 3 year old is out there? This is not the time for calligraphy grandma. :bang:

AND YES THEY ARE MESSING UP WITH THE INVESTIGATION. The police shouldn't have to worry about threats against the Anthonys nor to call the press to explain the things the Anthony's say nor worry that innocent people (probably some of Cayse's friends) are being watched by George's people. We are running out of excuses for their behavior and it pains me to say.

And the press should stop giving them a platform for this surreal show of the absurd. Give a platform to Caylee's picture and the LE who are the only ones who have CLEAR MOTIVES for what is being said and done. Who is fending for this baby? I am sorry but from what I am seeing right now, the actions I see, the words I hear, only the LE!

unfortunately it seems to me and it is just my personal opinion that the grandparents have crossed the devastation state where all their actions could be excused LINE - into the messing up with the investigation line. It is a fine line and a lot of compassion and understanding has been shown to these grandparents. And I will continue to show it to them because they are victims of what possibly happened to Caylee. But....

it is the 5th week now that Caylee is missing and the only one that I can say with certainty has the clearest motives for finding her is the LE/FBI. After 5 weeks the grandparents should have found some basic composure to listen to the experts, the LE, the FBI, the CSI. They don't want to listen to anyone and they exhibit the same I KNOW BEST-I KNOW IT ALL behavior their daughter shows. Is Cindy serious about creating Caylee stationary while all this is going on? WTF? I can't even find the words to describe how detouched and surreal that is to worry about. If you want to say thank you to the people who call for support say thank you. Who f------ cares about stationary when a 3 year old is out there? This is not the time for calligraphy grandma. :bang:

AND YES THEY ARE MESSING UP WITH THE INVESTIGATION. The police shouldn't have to worry about threats against the Anthonys nor to call the press to explain the things the Anthony's say nor worry that innocent people (probably some of Cayse's friends) are being watched by George's people. We are running out of excuses for their behavior and it pains me to say.

And the press should stop giving them a platform for this surreal show of the absurd. Give a platform to Caylee's picture and the LE who are the only ones who have CLEAR MOTIVES for what is being said and done. Who is fending for this baby? I am sorry but from what I am seeing right now, the actions I see, the words I hear, only the LE!

Ya know, GT, you might be right. However LE was very careful to refer to the family as victims, too. That said, I can swing back the other way to wonder if LE was trying to get the message "don't mess with our investigation, family" out there hoping that they would see it for what it is and focus on their search efforts in a more constructive manner.

If the Anthony's seen those pics and they thought it was Caylee, they would be on every tv channel making claims of it......I just dont think the girl in the pic is Caylee or we would've heard more about it by now......

Cindy went to see them herself.

Police already checked the picture of the kid people claimed were Caylee. It isn't her. Nancy Grace has a picture is it is some older kid. Looks 4 or 5 years old with very dark hair and nothing like Caylee at all in my opinion.

I agree. I thought she was about 5 or so - doesn't have that babyness Caylee has.

I agree one hundred percent. Couldn't have said it better. They complain about the circus yet they help exacerbate the circus every single solitary day with their outlandish statements that are NOT based in any kind of fact. Its like a constant nightmare for LE who are in my opinion the only ones looking for Caylee Marie Anthony in any realistic way. I ache for the Anthony's sometimes but lately the make it really difficult to do so.

Actually, it's been over 8 weeks, that's why the probability she is still alive is very small.

Thank you. I made the correction. I meant it was 5 weeks into the investigation, 5 weeks for grandparents dealing with this.

Did we do something wrong? I'm kind of new around here. Were we off topic? If so, I apologize to the moderator.

Nah. It's a bit disconcerting, but the threads get really long and they'll close one and start another.

That's an unofficial explanation.

Sorry for the groudhog day statement. It was not directed at posters or specifically the topics I cited. It was just the frustration of feeling like we are where we were right here:

(July 19th)
ORLANDO, FL (AP) -- Sheriff's deputies have deployed trained cadaver dogs in the search for a 2-year-old girl in Orlando, Fla., who has been missing for more than a month.
A sheriff's investigator, Sergeant John Allen, said Friday that authorities don't rule out the possibility that Caylee Marie Anthony is still alive.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=114056&catid=15

Ya know, GT, you might be right. However LE was very careful to refer to the family as victims, too. That said, I can swing back the other way to wonder if LE was trying to get the message "don't mess with our investigation, family" out there hoping that they would see it for what it is and focus on their search efforts in a more constructive manner.

I still consider them victims as well. But being victims of what Cayse might have done....how to put it.....they are also unfortunately for them... they have conflincting interests and conflincting feelings. Understandable yes, human yes, but the bottom line is the only defendless victim here is Caylee.

The police need to get their act together - leaks say Caylee is dead, officially they still say it's a missing person investigation, there's enough confusion in this case as it is, everybody needs to get on the same page.

I agree one hundred percent. Couldn't have said it better. They complain about the circus yet they help exacerbate the circus every single solitary day with their outlandish statements that are NOT based in any kind of fact. Its like a constant nightmare for LE who are in my opinion the only ones looking for Caylee Marie Anthony in any realistic way. I ache for the Anthony's sometimes but lately the make it really difficult to do so.

AMEN. I have been wondering lately if they really remember why they are getting all the attention in the first place. I think if all the media attention were pulled from the family, some useful info might come out when they try to get the focus back on themselves.

it is the 5th week now that grandparents know Caylee is missing and the only one that I can say with certainty has the clearest motives for finding her is the LE/FBI. After 5 weeks the grandparents should have found some basic composure to listen to the experts, the LE, the FBI, the CSI. They don't want to listen to anyone and they exhibit the same I KNOW BEST-I KNOW IT ALL behavior their daughter shows. Is Cindy serious about creating Caylee stationary while all this is going on? WTF? I can't even find the words to describe how detouched and surreal that is to worry about. If you want to say thank you to the people who call for support say thank you. Who f------ cares about stationary when a 3 year old is out there? This is not the time for calligraphy grandma. :bang:

ITA with you. But wanted to add that I believe the GP have made up there minds about this investigation. They are going to support and believe Casey. If her body is found they will then say that the kidnappers must have killed her. I don't think that there is any evidence that is going to help them face the fact that their daughter did something to Caylee. I also believe that as of now, its seems that they are trying to muddy the case. I wish LE would put a stop to them.

Did we do something wrong? I'm kind of new around here. Were we off topic? If so, I apologize to the moderator.

No...we just aren't supposed to snip at one another (not that you are) and its helpful sometimes when new posters read through the forum a bit and get caught up on some basics before posting so that the same subjects are not being repeated over and over again. This forum is supposed to be used for breaking news etc...but there wasn't much breaking today.

No one minds answering questions, its just helpful if people read a bit before.

no worries

Actually, it's been over 8 weeks, that's why the probability she is still alive is very small.
The only scenario I can see where she'd be alive is if Casey had handed her off to somebody to take care of her, like if she didn't want her anymore and didn't want her mother to have her either? It's really a stretch but it'd be better than the alternatives, imo.

Right-o. Read comments just off the Orlando Sentinel and the vitriol will astonish you.

I am not advocating either the boards or the comments, BTW. I am saying that as a study in sociology, it's a classic response by a public that has been fed far too much erroneous information in a short period of time around at topic of morality, values and ethics that we hold dear as a society. Unfortunately, such an environment results in anger and distrust. At the moment given what I've read and seen, it appears that isn't directed at LE, as it usually is when folks think LE isn't "doing anything." It is REALLY tragic.

LOL..sorry but it just struck me funny your post...Everything just stopped..WTH. Believe me, you would have heard if you did something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10