TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 10

GRACE: What had she been doing that day before he got home?

B. DUNN: We don`t know.

Of course she knows. LE had told her that Shawn had been home in the morning, and she questioned him, and she went over with him everything he had done. So she knows what Hailey was doing that morning, because Shawn told her.

My opinion.

January 10

GRACE: Have you questioned him again, Billie, about her disappearance? Have you gone over what happened that night?

B. DUNN: Yes, because I don`t know where my daughter is.

GRACE: And what did he say?

B. DUNN: I haven`t been talking to him much

So, yes, she did question him, and yes, she did go over with him what happened that day, but... she deliberately refuses to answer what he said.

She knew. My opinion.

I think we've begun to figure out Billiespeak. You just know the answer to the question of where did SA tell you he was on the 28th is going to be "at work".

And if anyone asks the obvious follow up, well what did he say after you found out he had been "fired" she'll just say she never asked him.

:banghead:

bbm

I believe the withdrawals were one minute apart, 6:19 and 6:20? Not sure what other ATM you could get to that quickly. The affidavit says "a ATM machine", so I'm thinking it was the same machine for both withdrawals.

ETA: I'm way behind here on the threads, so I hope the info I posted is relevant since I may be responding out of context. I just recalled that the times were only a minute apart.
TD bank has quick withdrawal $60.00, then asks if you want another transaction. It can easily be done in one minute.

Your map didn't come up on my computer, but I ran it, and it's only 2 tenths of a mile from Hailey's to the Dollar General store, and 19th street is in between.

It's 1.2 miles from 1804 Chestnut to The Dollar Store..approx. 22 minute walk one way.. and 22 min back home..

IMO thats an awfully long walk for an unsupervised 13 yr old..{Dollar Store is on that Main Stretch Interstate 20 :(}

bbm

I believe the withdrawals were one minute apart, 6:19 and 6:20? Not sure what other ATM you could get to that quickly. The affidavit says "a ATM machine", so I'm thinking it was the same machine for both withdrawals.

ETA: I'm way behind here on the threads, so I hope the info I posted is relevant since I may be responding out of context. I just recalled that the times were only a minute apart.

It's impossible to keep up here and take care of RL stuff too! I'm still pondering these transactions and the most logical conclusion I can come to is that the 2nd transaction which was a minute later than the first was a last minute decision on SA and BD's part to go for broke that night and party down. Since they both finally did admit that they were getting the money for drugs and considering how a drug users mind works, I'd bet that was the real reason for the 2 transactions..

But..that leads me to another question...If we knew what they were purchasing it would go a long way in answering it..but just from my experience being married to an abuser/addict, depending on the drug and the extent of someones use of it, often abusers will go on binges..and I have to wonder if by pulling $140 out for drug purchases (that I don't believe to be pot due to the $ amt..although I could be wrong) if they weren't in the middle of or tail end of a drug binge? <That's total speculation, but I certainly don't see it as an impossibility..Since we don't know their drug history I wonder if this kind of purchase was out of character for them? and why that night...trying to escape something that happened that day? IDK..pay me no attention, I'm just thinking out loud and not making any sense...:crazy:..

I just found another mistruthifalsification on Ms. Billie Jean's part.

Billie on January 6:

GRACE: I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me — well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that or —

Billie on January 18

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

The affidavits came out on January 11. LE had already told her on or before January 6 that Shawn had come home early. All that time she knew he came home before lunchtime, before noon.

It's such a bad idea to lie on nationwide TV on Nancy Grace. I thought everybody had learned that from Tammi Smith in Gabriel Johnson's case. :floorlaugh:

Oh, BeanE, I'm so sorry, but I'm going to confuse the issue even more by making grammatical changes to this sentence.

Original sentence:
DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me — well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that or —

My interpretation:
DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? The police have never told me, "Well, they ('they' being the same neighbor she thinks the police would have asked if Shawn was home yet) said Shawn came home earlier than that or..."

That is a HECK of a walk, when i was 13, I had a lot of friends with cars, but I'd ride my bike too, but never walk that far!!

Yes, they went to the ATM Monday night when Hailey was supposed to be at her friend's house. The next afternoon Hailey was discovered/reported missing... So, Billie can't confirm seeing her daughter after 10 or 11 p.m. on Sunday 12/26... The only one who Hailey allegedly spoke with between Sunday night and Tuesday afternoon is SA. Whoever did whatever to Hailey could have had a long time to get away or hide evidence... It's scary.

Thank you. I was trying to figure out if drugs from the ATM stop were there the evening Hailey as at home. Trying to figure out if she may have been involved with the drugs. Obviously not this time. So, did SA get up Tuesday and pretend to go to work again?

Wondering this.........

Due to the fact, regarding the history of S and B's relationship...(and regarding H dislike, distrust of S.....)where at one time, B wanted him to leave, break up, end the relationship....(sorry...confusing isn't it ..so far?) and the problem was over H....but later, it got resolved, B and S was "back on"...and all the commotion, problems, anger, etc..it caused......(I'm getting to my point...now...)..could the "blow up" around Christmas...been the fact...B was going to ask S to leave...AGAIN...because of H??? EVEN THO...B is saying things were now "awesome"...with her and S....

HOW do we KNOW..that is was????...

I could see this following senerio possible....as to what may have happened...

B..apparently..had wanted to stop the relationship with S before....and apparently it was over H...(we don't KNOW if this is true)....So she resumes her relationhsip with him, moves him in....NOW there is a blow up near Christmas...could be ...again...B wanting S to leave, move out....(we don't really know ...only what is being explained...and maybe AGAIN over H....and S has HAD ENOUGH...of H "causing trouble" between him and B...so that is the reason...he ..."gets rid" of her...now just him and B..and D..

Not trying to start a rumor...just trying to THINK like S ...being immature, childish, he may have thought, if H is GONE for good...I can have B...

PLUS...perhaps he was..trying to ..QUIET her...from something...that would make B make him leave for...

Anyway, just something to think about...as we TRULY don't know their "history" of what REALLY went on in that house....again....in my opinion only...

Interesting thought. Perhaps.
HD is now gone. He could have BD all to himself and stay with her, but he left lawyer ed up and won't speak to her. That's not true love. That's CYA.
I am unsure if HD was in his way as much as the soul reason he decided to date BD in the first place. (Not that Bd isn't attractive because she is)
I have had the misfortune of knowing several men who would look for single moms to live off of you. Both men were young and immature and selfish. They'd look for single moms with low self esteem and literally use them for free rent and money.
Now, if SA likes younger preteen girls, he used BD to get to HD.
HD is gone and now so is SA.
Strange. I wouldn't abandon someone I loved when their child was missing would you? MOO

Thank you. I was trying to figure out if drugs from the ATM stop were there the evening Hailey as at home. Trying to figure out if she may have been involved with the drugs. Obviously not this time. So, did SA get up Tuesday and pretend to go to work again?

Not a single person has been able to find out what he did Tuesday!

Nancy Grace - you need to find out what he did Tuesday.

It's 1.2 miles from 1804 Chestnut to The Dollar Store..approx. 22 minute walk one way.. and 22 min back home..

IMO thats an awfully long walk for an unsupervised 13 yr old..{Dollar Store is on that Main Stretch Interstate 20 :(}

There are 2 'Dollar' stores, a Family Dollar and a Dollar General. The Dollar General is .2 miles from 1804 Chestnut St, and is also 2 or 3 blocks from the Alco ? Discount store there was also video of Hailey being at on Sunday. I'll go find a link and add it.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

"Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.
"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.
"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said."

This is not the link I'm looking for. Somewhere there is a story talking about LE finding the videos for Sunday, and I remember it because it referred to the Alco as a DEPARTMENT store instead of a DISCOUNT store. IIRC, it also says it was the Dollar General.

bbm

ETA: I'm way behind here on the threads, so I hope the info I posted is relevant since I may be responding out of context. I just recalled that the times were only a minute apart.[/QUOTE

Thank you for pointing this out. I am sorry I have read and misread so many things, if they were only a minute apart then "maybe" she was checking to see if money was deposited on that card. This card would be the only reason for me to understand the two withdrawals. My bank debit card will let me check the balance no problem, no fee, anywhere for free. The child support one is a pain. We can't pay at the pump, if we want to know the balance we have to look at computer or else the company charges a fee, sometimes they don't even work for purchases.

To me and this is my opinion and only my opinion, how ever they got the cash, if they spent it on drugs they should be charged for that right now! Let's just pretend that everyone is innocent and Hailey comes home safe (which is what I hope for). They should still get the help for their addictions and parenting classes. I am going to shut up now because I am horrible at getting out what I am trying to say.

January 10

GRACE: What had she been doing that day before he got home?

B. DUNN: We don`t know.

Of course she knows. LE had told her that Shawn had been home in the morning, and she questioned him, and she went over with him everything he had done. So she knows what Hailey was doing that morning, because Shawn told her.

My opinion.

and if she wasn't questioning him BeanE I can't help but believe that she had no need to because she already knew what had happened...Don't want to believe that, but just the very fact that she says she hasn't questioned him raises huge red flags for me...because I want to know why not if that's true! Somehow, someway..her not questioning him will be justified, but it would never make sense to me...

OK - I'm confused - I just seen a story where 300 people got involved & studied why all those birds fell from the sky & died - but we can't get that kind of involvement when we have someone missing?? Where have our priorities gone??

Not a single person has been able to find out what he did Tuesday!

I would hope LE/FBI does by his phone records/pings. We just aren't privy yet...and yes, it's driving us crazy.
I think LE knows a lot!

Oh, BeanE, I'm so sorry, but I'm going to confuse the issue even more by making grammatical changes to this sentence.

Original sentence:

My interpretation:
DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? The police have never told me, "Well, they ('they' being the same neighbor she thinks the police would have asked if Shawn was home yet) said Shawn came home earlier than that or..."

That's not at all how I interpret it.

Nancy Grace needs to ask Billie what time Shawn picked her up from work!!!!

There are 2 'Dollar' stores, a Family Dollar and a Dollar General. The Dollar General is .2 miles from 1804 Chestnut St, and is also 2 or 3 blocks from the Alco ? Discount store there was also video of Hailey being at on Sunday. I'll go find a link and add it.

I just posted that a little while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member