Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask this question. How much of Orlando does the Anthony family own? They act like it is all theirs - the streets, the sidewalks, the speed limits, Do they know what RULES and LAWS are? I think not. The gall and the ignorance are mind-boggling.

They are from Ohio and brought those RULES with them!

I wonder why they keep the lights on the house this late? For whatever reason, I love it!!!
omg did i just say that? :D

haha I know could you imagine trying to sleep with those lights shining on your house though?!

I feel bad for the neighbors!

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.

As per WindChime

I have to ask this question. How much of Orlando does the Anthony family own? They act like it is all theirs - the streets, the sidewalks, the speed limits, Do they know what RULES and LAWS are? I think not. The gall and the ignorance are mind-boggling. I haven't seeen this behavior in many many years. Not since the mob in Chicago actually.

They think the world owes them something.. I have never seen this amount of disfunction in one family in my entire life and I come from one hell of a disfunctional family!

ya'll need to go to bed or take a break.....you are not helping Caylee........yourselves , maybe , but not caylee........JMO

don't mean to offend.......just sayin'

That is MY point Gaia, they made them up there also....

George MUST know better having been a deputy Sheriff.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. People try to use that all the time and the judge even gave Casey a pass on the gun because of that. How much did the Anthony's pay the judge for that I wonder.

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.

As per WindChime

thank you thank you

ya'll need to go to bed or take a break.....you are not helping Caylee........yourselves , maybe , but not caylee........JMO
I am not Caylee's family. They are not helping her either. Plenty of strangers are helping tho. WHY isn't the family doing anything but bitching at everyone who is doing something?

don't mean to offend.......just sayin'

HUH? That comment has nothing to do with this topic, which is 'the webcam'

I don't think the missing kids truck is attached - there's no shadow of it on the house behind GA's. I think I just saw Zenaida coming out of the side door...oh no, sorry it was her sister Samantha

Tricia
user_offline.gif

Administrator

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home. You all have been warned yesterday take the chit chat and that to the parking lot where members are allowed more lee way.
Thank you
WindChime

This post is from Tricia. This is the last and final warning. Tricia is tired of the mods having to waste so much of their time cleaning up the childish stuff that has been posted on this thread. We don't get it folks
waitasec.gif
how hard is it for you all to go to the parking lot and post your chit chat and pictures with captions.
Dang folks you act like we are asking you all to pack up your computer and a bag of clothes to move on down the street to post when in reality all one has to do is click their mouse and go to the parking lot. If this thread is locked again there will be no more live webcam threads permitted on caylee's forum.

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS WARNING...THEN READ IT AGAIN...THEN READ IT AGAIN...THEN ONE MORE TIME...THEN ONE MORE TIME FOR GOOD LUCK BECAUSE I AM THISCLOSE TO CLOSING THE CAMERA THREADS FOR GOOD.Tricia

why did they shut the lights out again? why would fox care about hiding people that come to the house? isn't the purpose of the camera so that we can all see whats going on?

That does look like GA's car parked in the street. Can he do that? Guess so - probably thinks he is blocking the sidewalk and driveway doing that.

:blowkiss:I KNOW you are trying to help...but all this tug of war stuff between you is what I'm talking about.......opinions , yes......but ya ya ya.......silly stuff..........that's what I mean ......a waste, a huge waste.......
get to the heart of the matter.......
duckin' and gettin outta here.............for the moment anyway..:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members