Misty Croslin voice stress tests ***REVISITED***

I deleted my earlier post with the information in it...I posted it and have had nonstop worry about the legal ramifications. It was the night Haleigh went missing. Those calls were recorded, I will say that. 200% sure of it.

If your friend hasn't already, I suggest your friend contact PCSO IF he indeed spoke to Misty the night Haleigh supposedly disappeared..JMO

O/T.. Unfortunately I had the misfortune of having to use an ambulance to transport me to the hospital several years ago and I was billed for their services which was completely independent from the bill I received from the hospital for services rendered in the Emergeny Room that day....
Also, it was approximately a two mile ride from my home to the hospital, and I could have booked a round trip ticket to Europe and back for less than what they billed me for that little jaunt of a ride they took me on that day..JMO.

When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there?
I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm:waitasec:

On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.

She says "the gun was there, aaaand I don't think she's dead" then goes on several times with I don't think Haleigh's dead.
SIL was Chelsea.

She says "the gun was there, aaaand I don't think she's dead" then goes on several times with I don't think Haleigh's dead.
SIL was Chelsea.

BBM...How do you know it's Chelsey she is referring to? I still haven't figured out where it is she claims she found the gun in the culvert..Was it at Tommy's house or at Timmy's house?

BBM...How do you know it's Chelsey she is referring to? I still haven't figured out where it is she claims she found the gun in the culvert..Was it at Tommy's house or at Timmy's house?

I think she is talking about Tommy's house, only because she just got done saying how much Ron liked Timmy and trusted him. So if Ron like Timmy, but not Tommy the logical place to hunt for the gun would be Tommy's. She also talks about Tommy smoking crack.

this is a small thing, but when she says she woke up at 3 and the clock is on the table by her bed, she then says Ron came home at 3:24 and the cops were called 3:27. So she doesn't know the exact time she woke up, but she is standing outside on the porch (per Ron) and knows the exact time Ron pulls in the driveway. Now Ron doesn't know at that minute there is a problem but they know the exact time. Maybe it is a guess on there part, because the 911 call would have the exact time, so they guessed the time on Ron's arrival. It is a small thing, but one more thing. She also has doubt according to the guy doing the test when asked if Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's missing. She reply's she doesn't know why she has doubt. Yes we are missing something here. She is accusing Tommy and Joe, she says he was there that afternoon. So did something happen that afternoon and she was found dead and she doesn't know if it was Tommy and Joe or if Ron hit her, or did she go missing that afternoon and she didn't call the police? I am thinking like Em that this happened in very early part of the evening, just after or around 5pm.

this is a small thing, but when she says she woke up at 3 and the clock is on the table by her bed, she then says Ron came home at 3:24 and the cops were called 3:27. So she doesn't know the exact time she woke up, but she is standing outside on the porch (per Ron) and knows the exact time Ron pulls in the driveway. Now Ron doesn't know at that minute there is a problem but they know the exact time. Maybe it is a guess on there part, because the 911 call would have the exact time, so they guessed the time on Ron's arrival. It is a small thing, but one more thing. She also has doubt according to the guy doing the test when asked if Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's missing. She reply's she doesn't know why she has doubt. Yes we are missing something here. She is accusing Tommy and Joe, she says he was there that afternoon. So did something happen that afternoon and she was found dead and she doesn't know if it was Tommy and Joe or if Ron hit her, or did she go missing that afternoon and she didn't call the police? I am thinking like Em that this happened in very early part of the evening, just after or around 5pm.

I've thought from the beginning whatever happened occurred not too long after she got off the school bus.. Witnesses claim Misty drove off in the opposite direction of the MH after she picked up Haleigh.. Someone also claimed Ron C showed up at the bus stop too and when he discovered Misty picked up Haleigh he went in the same direction she went...
I don't believe Tommy, Timmy or Jo are responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh...
I suspect Ron C is the one.
I do suspect Tommy, Timmy and Jo may ALL know what happened that afternoon though and may have even helped out that night, but I don't think they are directly responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh...I suspect none of them are talking though because they ALL know they have helped conceal what really happened to an innocent child.. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back