2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead rat in mailbox. Meant for Lisa?

Let's hope that it wasn't put there by the loyal, loving, hard-working husband of someone who hands him a McDonalds gift certificate as she sits at the computer all day hitting Refresh.

:truce:​

"I wouldn't be here if they didn't come at me... I'm not a drug dealer,"

"They" is now corrected to "The FBI" in the article.

I got Rolling Rock, anybody want one?

I know Vietnam vets that have PTSD all these many years later. Misty may have had horrible negligent parents and made crap choices but she should hardly suffer from PTSD. How about Post Traumatic Choice Disorder? That's more like it.

Sounds like with the agent on the stand she's going to get a nice full sentence. Maybe I need to go vacuum some more and come back!

I'm gonna start cleaning out closets and washing the walls. I may have PTSD before this verdict comes in!:banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy:

As per - http://www.news4jax.com/news/25325313/detail.html

During a sentencing hearing that began at 1:30 p.m. Friday, Misty told Judge Wendy Berger that she was raped by two people between the the ages of seven and 14 while she was taking care of her great grandmother. She said that while Ronald Cummings was rough with her, it was an upgrade in her life and she loved him.

As per - http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3

- Misty Croslin took the stand in her own defense, saying that she started selling drugs because she grew up poor.

"It is wrong to drug deal but when you grow up poor, that is what you do," she said on the stand during defense questioning.
She agreed that for the first time in her life, she is in control.
She also was questioned by Judge Wendy Berger who asked her why she should be treated different than her co-defendants.
"I wouldn't be here if they didn't come at me... I'm not a drug dealer," Croslin responded.
Berger disagreed. She pointed at haleigh's family in the courtroom. "They're here because of Haleigh, you're here because of drugs."
Croslin also asked to be sentenced as a youthful offender. "I'm so young, I have a lot of life ahead of me...."
"But you like the money?" said Berger. "Yes," Croslin responded.
The state argued with Croslin about her involvement in the drug deals; she has persisted that she was not the leader and that the drug contacts were the groups' not hers alone.
She persisted that she was not into pills. "I'm into marijuana; I don't sell it, I smoke it."

"I wouldn't be here if they didn't come at me... I'm not a drug dealer," Croslin responded.

Berger disagreed. She pointed at Haleigh's family in the courtroom. "They're here because of Haleigh, you're here because of drugs."
Croslin also asked to be sentenced as a youthful offender. "I'm so young, I have a lot of life ahead of me...."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=m1fasXvFwWFhIWellmwk64tG8gXe10fmV/IfW4xWdU4=

Did they ask RC all these questions at his sentencing?

The state argued with Croslin about her involvement in the drug deals; she has persisted that she was not the leader and that the drug contacts were the groups' not hers alone.

She persisted that she was not into pills. "I'm into marijuana; I don't sell it, I smoke it."

Here's what Chelsea Croslin said on Levi Page's Show in response to the allegation Tommy molested Misty.
<snipped>

CHELSEA CROSLIN: You know the bloggers and people on the Internet sit there and say Tommy molested Misty and used to do that for drugs; that is just absolutely absurd and disgusting. They were just close. I mean Tim and Tommy are 10 months apart and Misty is 4 years younger. She is just a little sister. They wanted to protect her. I’ve got a big brother he protects me, you know, that’s just how it goes. It was never any weird, disgusting sexual drug addict situation.
& Chelsea's response made me mad. Misty made the molestation claim, & IMO, it deserves to be validated, not pushed aside, denied, & then blamed on the Cummings or the media. Chelsea claiming it was lie, is about the same reaction that Misty got from Lisa, IMO. & that's so wrong. Maybe this is why Misty took off at such a young age. I know a girl who got pregnant & married at 15, to get away from her molester brother.

LT, you think the finger gun made the medal detector go off when she came into the courtroom?

Naaaaaaa, Granny found out that it didn't set the metal detectors off when she took it to Tommy's sentencing, LOL.

What was the point of the judge pointing out the Cummings clan in the courtroom were there for Haleigh? This is about Misty being sentenced for drugs....

hmmmm.....Lisa blackmailing Misty....dead rat in mailbox....meant for Lisa?

Ron not only enjoys intimidating people, he loves to terrorize them as well. Lisa freaked out and went hysterical when she opened the mailbox and saw the decapitated rat. I'm sure that put a lasting "smirk" on Ron's face. This is how Ron gets his kicks.

<snipped from Levi Page Show, 10/04/2010>

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Ron pulled up by the mailbox and threw it in the box and my mother-in-law Lisa, she went to go check the mail and there was a decapitated rat in there. She freaked out. She is like petrified of reptiles and snakes and stuff and so I can just see her screaming running down the road after seeing that.

As per - http://www.news4jax.com/news/25325313/detail.html

During a sentencing hearing that began at 1:30 p.m. Friday, Misty told Judge Wendy Berger that she was raped by two people between the the ages of seven and 14 while she was taking care of her great grandmother. She said that while Ronald Cummings was rough with her, it was an upgrade in her life and she loved him.

As per - http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3

- Misty Croslin took the stand in her own defense, saying that she started selling drugs because she grew up poor.

"It is wrong to drug deal but when you grow up poor, that is what you do," she said on the stand during defense questioning.
She agreed that for the first time in her life, she is in control.
She also was questioned by Judge Wendy Berger who asked her why she should be treated different than her co-defendants.
Berger disagreed. She pointed at haleigh's family in the courtroom. "They're here because of Haleigh, you're here because of drugs."

I love how she is attempting to make herself the victim in this situation.
They came after me. Here is a clue honey, the word is NO.

You are familiar with it.
You use it everytime you are asked to help solve the Haleigh case.

You remember Haleigh.
She was so young, had a lot of life ahead of her.

This whole group makes me ill.

This is great news. I was hoping she would not get off as a young offender.

25 years! Well done Judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member