FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

The first person on the scene said Adam was in boxer shorts and t-shirt giving mouth to mouth to Lina. It is possible he dressed after that before he went to the hospital. But he was not dressed that way when he found Lina or when the Captain of the fire department arrived.

I find it interesting that he couldn't remember much of anything but he remembered Adam wearing boxer shorts and a tshirt. hmmmmm

With all the playboy magazines in the rack, could this have been a case of erotic sex gone wrong?

Can someone explain to me why the accused wife killer is allowed to roam the courtroom and meet and greet the guests?

What in the world is going on with this trial? We have a defense attorney who thinks he's in a street gang protecting his turf. We have another defense attorney who appears to be trying hard to be as tough as his buddy. We have a Judge who doesn't seem to be paying attention and twirls her hair when she speaks to the attornies.

All my opinion based on courtroom livestream trial observation but I have to say this is one of the most bizarre trials I've followed thus far.

:thud:

With all the playboy magazines in the rack, could this have been a case of erotic sex gone wrong?

This has been brought up before...maybe, it would explain a few things as far as lack of motive.

I missed what happened and CNN cut off. Why did they stop? I heard the judge say something about an alternate juror. Was the defense witness effective?

I didnt hear that ,and I quit watching when they decided they were done for the day .

The defendant is free to roam and greet people because is out on bond.

I missed what happened and CNN cut off. Why did they stop? I heard the judge say something about an alternate juror. Was the defense witness effective?

The alternate juror needs the day off next week. So they are trying to decide if they should keep him or her and miss a day of trial or just excuse the juror. It cut off before I could hear what they decided.

Just a couple of observations: 1. Possible motive....her Mother testified how tired Lina was and how busy she stayed with the small children, etc. She could have lost all interest in a sex life with her husband. He had interest in looking at other women in a sexual way as shown by the Plalyboy magazines in the bathroom. He might have wanted her gone so he could pursue other women for sex, and excitement. A divorce might have been objectionable to him for money reasons, and other reasons. 2. what proof was there that she died in that bathroom? He could have taken her in there to make it look like a natural death. He could have killed her in bed.

If he killed his wife, we can thank a very shoddy police investigation for getting him off.

I also don't understand how Lina's mother could shrug off her fainting spells so casually. Also, if one's wife were so sick and tired and constantly fainting, wouldn't a loving husband drag her to the ER or the doctor's office? That all makes no sense at all to me. Wouldn't he worry she might faint while driving with his children?

My hinky meter keeps sounding off the more I hear about this family solidarity. I wonder if there are "financial issues" behind it all.

If AK gets away with murder, it's because of the absolutely worthless investigation. It's incredible how badly those people did. :/

Can someone explain to me why the accused wife killer is allowed to roam the courtroom and meet and greet the guests?

What in the world is going on with this trial? We have a defense attorney who thinks he's in a street gang protecting his turf. We have another defense attorney who appears to be trying hard to be as tough as his buddy. We have a Judge who doesn't seem to be paying attention and twirls her hair when she speaks to the attornies.

All my opinion based on courtroom livestream trial observation but I have to say this is one of the most bizarre trials I've followed thus far.

:thud:

I agree this is like a street circus. Did you happen to notice the make up the judge was wearing on Friday? I think she was going to leave the courtroom and go dancing with all that fancy. I kept wondering what she was wearing under the robe...if anything??? Honestly should I even be noticing that. On Thursday the judge had earrings down to her shoulders? WTH

A man is facing life in prison and the circus has come to town!

Just a couple of observations: 1. Possible motive....her Mother testified how tired Lina was and how busy she stayed with the small children, etc. She could have lost all interest in a sex life with her husband. He had interest in looking at other women in a sexual way as shown by the Plalyboy magazines in the bathroom. He might have wanted her gone so he could pursue other women for sex, and excitement. A divorce might have been objectionable to him for money reasons, and other reasons. 2. what proof was there that she died in that bathroom? He could have taken her in there to make it look like a natural death. He could have killed her in bed.

Honestly I think she ran to the bathroom with an idea to lock the door to get away from him but he was just too fast for her. I think she ran with her last breaths.

Honestly I think she ran to the bathroom with an idea to lock the door to get away from him but he was just too fast for her. I think she ran with her last breaths.

Very possible but like with so much of this case, we'll never know since the investigation sucked so bad. :/ If the darn investigators had just done their jobs, we might have a clearer idea of what happened that night, instead of the speculation/assumptions.

I don't think the prosecution theory makes much sense nor do I think the defense theory makes sense.

I just tuned in I forget they are 1 hour ahead of me did I miss anything good?

Is there court today?

Nevermind,,,,,I'm watching now

ahh i wouldnt want my expert admitting he was in fights before LOL

Question were her nails painted over her own nail or artifical nails? big difference, fake nails hold polish, real nails do not im painting my thumb over again this morning they chip frequently./ I didnt hear them say.

Very possible but like with so much of this case, we'll never know since the investigation sucked so bad. :/ If the darn investigators had just done their jobs, we might have a clearer idea of what happened that night, instead of the speculation/assumptions.

I don't think the prosecution theory makes much sense nor do I think the defense theory makes sense.

Exactly, the state needs to tell the jury we dont know that if he did kill her that it was done in the bathroom, it could have happened anywhere in the bedroom and then he drug her in the bathroom and set up the scene, those marks are what concerened me from the get go. Usually sick people that did of strangulation do not have marks on their neck.

Concerning that Adam said this on the 911 call. " she has marks on her neck, I dont know what happened" he might be trying to answer the question before anyone ever saw the marks..... sounds fishy

hahaha he didn't know the rule of discovery and then he says he did. lol

I wonder how much this witness was paid for his testimony? I missed the first hour. Did the state ask the question?

hahaha he didn't know the rule of discovery and then he says he did. lol

I wonder how much this witness was paid for his testimony? I missed the first hour. Did the state ask the question?

I missed it too just got here.

with the warm car theory is the state claiming Adam was out and when he returned sometime in the night he got into a fight?

Sounds plausible

I know we wont get to see the gory pics but I sure do what to see them. i want to see how bruised she was cause the 1 pic I did see I only noticed a small area that looked like a blood stain that when wiped away would leave a normal colored neck area. Whatever these marks were they dont look from what I could see like a case of strangulation. I would think there would be obvious purple red deep bruising. But any marks in that area concern me.I wish they would show us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back