ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZFG has morphed. At the beginning, she was FCA herself...as I believe casey considered herself the "nanny'. The coincidence at Sawgrass was most likely one of opportunity. FCA may have looked for an apt that day, knowing she was going to need one. She may have walked into the office and seen Zenaida's card still on the counter. She may have seen her leave in her car.

Later on, when convenient, FCA tells us that Zanny held FCA down on the ground and stole Caylee. I was at this point that Zanny morphed into cindy. The fight was a breaking point in FCA's psyche. It was at this point she killed Caylee out of revenge because cindy got physical with her and threatened her.

FCA described zanny as a perfect "10" and leading a beautiful life, had lots of money and traveled. Is there any doubt FCA was describing what she wanted in her life? FCA is an evil and very sick being. cindy is an aider and abetter and always will come to the rescue of her daughter. They are enmeshed (tied together). I predict they will be together sooner rather than later. If GA resists, cindy will pay for her to live elsewhere. Heck, cindy may have already paid her IRS bill.

I always wondered too if "Zanny/nanny" was an alterego of Casey's...
But one of the ZGs in the area (not exactly Zanny but look under Zan) did match the physical description more closely than this ZCG (see Zan G, Rosen School of Hospitality, age, event planner, etc, even down to some of the family names IIRC.) Which always piqued my curiosity, also because of JG mentioning Rosen School of Hospitality early in the case out of the blue.... I always wondered did Casey know that person or have any connection to her, or just see her on the internet and incorporate these physical details later.....Still mysterious. The Zanny/Samantha names always seemed a bit like Casey's pals Annie/Samantha, too. And there was even that tank top found at JBPark that looked like one of S's which kind of freaked us out.

I also wondered from the beginning if Casey might actually have some brain or mental health issue going on, the more we found out about the way facts and details about various real people and places were all mixed together and time elements also mixed up in her stories. She seemed to have a block or lack of memory about recent events and seemed to be confusing things from around 2006 or 2007 (working at Universal, going to Sawgrass, etc)...I know a lot of us wondered about her state of mind. Had she been using drugs during this month or had a breakdown of some kind? Maybe she was the one who'd had the concussion rather than Zanny (as in her story about Zanny getting a concussion)? lol, or was she the one who had been chloroformed? etc lol. We know there was daily drug use at the apartment where Casey was staying, and the smoke was thick when Cindy and Amy picked Casey up.....was she just high? But if she'd just been high, she could obviously have corrected her story for police after sobering up rather than sticking to it.

As far as visiting Sawgrass and just opportunistically using info from ZCG's visitor card, of course Casey and TL were visiting apartment complexes (he was looking to move out of Sutton Pl)...(it was often said that pings ruled out Casey being at Sawgrass but is that right, refresh my memory on that folks.) But if Casey had gone there and seen ZCG's visitor card and opportunistically decided to frame this person, why not give the same details from this woman's card instead of different details... and why would she have been talking about a Zanny before that (if that is true that she had been talking about a Zanny for some time before). Still weird and puzzling. :/

then there's the added coincidence of the owner of the house at the end of Hopespring (Caylee's remains were found behind this house) having such a similar name. If Casey had never talked about a F-G before that, and just started telling Lee this name while in jail, I would think she was just trying to cue Lee that that was where the body was, i.e. "close to home", "Fz-Gz" etc (whether she'd hidden the body herself, or if she had found Caylee there but didn't want to disclose who she thought had put her there, or whatever it was.) But supposedly she'd mentioned the nanny name for some time before.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...oney-questions

"Gonzalez's lawyers responded by saying their client doesn't have records of any of that. Her only source of income, they said, is unemployment."

This is really bothering me.
I wish no harm to ZG at all and think she was terribly wronged. But how long can a person draw unemployment? If I remember right when ZG appeared on Dr Drew a few months ago (I think it was) someone had promised her a job. And please forgive me for expressing my opinion but I felt that she had a look of panic or something on her face when I thought she was being insincere about taking the job and thanking the person/persons who offered the job.
There is no way she can support her children on unemployment is there ? If I remember correctly she said something about supporting her children herself without help from anyone.
Please understand that I am not trying to start a riot here, so please help me sort this out in a kind way.

Logicalgirl, I'd love to know what you may think as I really respect your well thought out researched opinions.

It's late here just now but if I get a chance over the weekend I'm going to see if I can find a transcript of that ZG show.

That was when the trial was coming up soon. Then it was postponed until January. ZG will be at the trial and I'm sure any type of job she would get would have a problem with her getting time off. Plus she may have had a job and gotten laid off again. We really do not know what her background is. I know some people work part time or for a temp agency that calls them in and they still can collect. It just extends their unemployment benefits. If the hotel business is slow chances are there may not be a lot of work for temp employees. Of the two women I can see KC living far better than ZG. jmo

All I ever heard her say when asked what her work was, was, well she hesitated and then said "I clean." I never heard any more detail than that come out, like where did she clean, etc, (during the original trial.) I always wondered where.
I was just going to ask what is going on with the ZCG civil case but I think you answered my question. It doesn't start til January? Are there any depositions or hearings we can watch online? Thanks for info

Hee hee hee, I couldn't help myself. I mean, how childish is it that she hid from process servers? How ridiculous and stupid. She is loving this hidng out game. That's what it is, a game to her. And she loves every moment of it. It's all she's got left.

...and she gets to play it for the rest of her miserable life. :goodpost:

Today's hearing cancelled by the A's lawyer who "threw his back out".
Bad timing! Of course the A's want their usual special treatment - they were the victims of public outrage after their last depositions and dont want to go through that again!
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/hearing-canceled-in-zenaida-gonzalez-vs-casey/vCFSQ/

Hint to Anthonys - tell the truth and you won't have to. :innocent:

Amen to that, ZsaZsa. I'm so sick of this farce. Makes my blood boil. Grrrrrr.
:banghead:

As I have been coming here now for awhile it's still amazing to me how I am angered by all the A's. At first I felt sorry for G&C but when the time came for them to stand up for Caylee and they moved along to the money being more important and G willing to be called a pedaphile for the rest of his life and L looking like a total fool for someone imo will not change just keeps the anger and disgust going I just keep coming because of all of you who wait for her Karma and theirs as well as I. And to know when she is going to try and make more money from that baby so that I can join others in the protest to stop it.

Today's hearing cancelled by the A's lawyer who "threw his back out".
Bad timing! Of course the A's want their usual special treatment - they were the victims of public outrage after their last depositions and dont want to go through that again!
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/hearing-canceled-in-zenaida-gonzalez-vs-casey/vCFSQ/

Hint to Anthonys - tell the truth and you won't have to. :innocent:

Hmmmm. Makes you wonder what he was doing to throw his back out...end of probation celebration? LOL

According to In Session there was a hearing this morning and they all agreed that discussion of the criminal trial will be limited in the civil trial.

Edit: I just read on CFNews13 that they convinced the judge to ban any mention of her criminal trial.

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyers were able to convince a judge to ban any mention of her criminal trial at her upcoming civil trial.

Both sides agreed not to mention it at a hearing Thursday morning at the Orange County Courthouse. However, they said jury selection is "fair game."

Source

:
According to In Session there was a hearing this morning and they all agreed that discussion of the criminal trial will be limited in the civil trial.

Edit: I just read on CFNews13 that they convinced the judge to ban any mention of her criminal trial.

Source

:gasp:

Source

Now that's interesting, although the whole case for ZG didn't actually occur during the criminal trial did it? So I don't see this ruling making any difference at all, because everyone out there knows about FCA and what an injustice that verdict was.
And I don't see how this ruling helps the defense get a change of venue...IMO

Source

:rage: Can this be true? If I have another :coffeews:, will it make more sense?

Now that's interesting, although the whole case for ZG didn't actually occur during the criminal trial did it? So I don't see this ruling making any difference at all, because everyone out there knows about FCA and what an injustice that verdict was.
And I don't see how this ruling helps the defense get a change of venue...IMO

It would've been nice to include her lies to police.

Source

Does not mentioning the TRIAL mean no mention of the crime? I don't understand how that would even be possible. :waitasec:

Does not mentioning the TRIAL mean no mention of the crime? I don't understand how that would even be possible. :waitasec:

I'd love to see the actual order rather than the media's interpretation of the order. But they'll need to be able to mention Caylee's disappearance--and, IMO, the fact that Casey was in jail relating to that disappearance--or they won't be able to explain her motive for blaming someone else.

I'd love to see the actual order rather than the media's interpretation of the order. But they'll need to be able to mention Caylee's disappearance--and, IMO, the fact that Casey was in jail relating to that disappearance--or they won't be able to explain her motive for blaming someone else.

Yes, I'm going to be intetested in reading your comments once we get some more information. It will probably help once we hear anything about the ruling from Morgan and Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada