trial thread: 5/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm going to miss this! But I have IS recording on DVR so I'll watch it later today. Payers for the SA and the jury.

They are redoing the jury instructions again.

I missed what the defense wanted different, I only heard half of it.
I thought, is the defense worried she'll be found guilty........??

If Tammi had put the name JOHN DOE on the paperwork instead of CRAIG CHERRY would she still be in the same trouble?

If Tammi had put the name JOHN DOE on the paperwork instead of CRAIG CHERRY would she still be in the same trouble?

But......Tammi never would have done that, because it makes no sense, it's bs.
Tammi made up that bs-story to "explain" herself.

But......Tammi never would have done that, because it makes no sense, it's bs.
Tammi made up that bs-story to "explain" herself.

the question was did it make a difference in which name she put?

In watching this trial I was reminded of Martha Stewart a clear case of the law using their power to railroad her. She was asked by the feds did you sell that stock? She said NO. really what the deal was is her broker had put a sell order on that stock which means if the stock dropped to what ever number they set for the sell order it would automatically sell. She had no idea at the time she answered the question whether or not the stock had been sold. What she should have done is said "call my lawyer". I was instructed by my lawyer friend that I worked for for over 20 years to never answer questions from the feds. The fact she said no got her in trouble even though to her knowledge at that moment she didnt have a clue what was going on with that particular stock so she said No.

let that be a warning when they come to your door say Call My lawyer. I dont care what they ask other than your name just answer call my lwyer not yes or no to any question.

the question was did it make a difference in which name she put?

I think the fact she put her relative's name and wrote on the paperwork in more than one place, like for instance, I, Elizabeth Johnson, incriminated her. Did she fill that in? That would be forgery, in my opinion. If John Doe had been written only and she had not written EJ's name on the form (maybe?) she would not have been charged. jmo

omg. the pic of tammi marked as "defendant" is hilarious

fyi....pros making closing statement

why is that state going 1st? usually they are 1st at the onset and last at the end? I dont get that, you want to be last so the defense is getting to go last thats weird

why is that state going 1st? usually they are 1st at the onset and last at the end? I dont get that, you want to be last so the defense is getting to go last thats weird

In most states, the prosecution goes first, then the defense, then the prosecution has a chance to rebut. In the states where this happens, it is considered that the state has the heavier burden of proof.

Tammi looks like she's sitting on a bbq.

They already said pros goes first, then def, then rebuttal by pros.

Whoa! I missed the fact yesterday that the original temp. custody papers had room for both parents to sign, but the ones Tmmi made for EJ, had no space for the father's signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member