Real Reason for Search Stopping?

jmo..they might have found a body.. i see other no reasons to suspend the search. Ike is 3 days out.. if they did they are keeping it UNDER SEAL Did anybody see the yellow crime tape by wwhere they searched today? if so thats a red flag..

I don't understand why the women were sobbing so much...unless they did find something and are not allowed to say anything about it yet? I do understand they are very emotionally involved, as is everyone, but Tim is not pulling out of the search forever; just until these "environmental conditions" improve. So why that level of grief today? It's easy to conclude that something was located to make them so emotional, but I don't like jumping to conclusions. :confused:

It's quite possible they found something fruitful today. But I'm not surprised at a high level of emotion today. The search started so meagerly and then all of a sudden this weekend the number of people exploded. And just that quickly it had to be cut short. We are all so passionate here on the boards...I can only imagine the emotional pull of being there. To feel the rush of love and support to see so many people out there who care. Hundreds of people dedicating themselves to this search. Especially in light of their confusion and dissappointment in the lack of help they've gotten from the family.
I'm very hopeful they found something today. Very hopeful.
But if they didn't, I'll remain hopeful that there are more days where this will be a possibility.

side note---How DO all of those searchers manage to hide their wings under their t-shirts? God Bless all of you.

jmo..they might have found a body.. i see other no reasons to suspend the search. Ike is 3 days out.. if they did they are keeping it UNDER SEAL Did anybody see the yellow crime tape by wwhere they searched today? if so thats a red flag..

I hope they get back out there soon because Ike is only going to make a recovery worse and pushed back further.

I hope they get back out there soon because Ike is only going to make a recovery worse and pushed back further.

Tomorrow I would say.....so hopeful this will soon be over and justice can be accomplished.

I guess I wonder how the can say they can't get to it but they found it.
They can get to anything......
Not necessarily. I remember when that jetliner nose dived into the everglades down here. It took them forever! They had to have hazmat teams (took the divers longer to suit up then the time they got to search) they rotated teams ALL DAY AND NIGHT. The team boats had to have heavily armed spotters for gators to protect the divers. It took a long long time.

If Media even suspected a story, the copters would be in the air.
All night, if that's what it took to get the story. Any crime scene tape would put them in a frenzy. So....I have to believe Tim. Hoping I am wrong.
IMO
This is true! If would seem that if we are suspicious the media would be too. Usually there are helicopters over head when any search of this magnitude is going on.
I still say it makes no sense though. Does anyone who is really familiar with TES know of any other search where Tim just packed up and left like this after saying he wasn't going to?
I can't remember any. I guess that's what makes me wonder. Especially after that interview with NG the other night where he seemed so encouraged to keep going.
I do think what CA said has to have hurt his feelings though. He didn't deserve that kind of treatment from her or ANYONE! IMHO:furious:

I don't think Tim Miller would leave and say they will come back in a few weeks if he knew that baby was there. He would not leave lil caylee out there if he knew where she was.
Maybe the just found something else.

Did you notice how that searcher says " I'll be watching the news very closely the next few days". She's trying to tell us without telling us. She comes right out and says, I don't want to say too much. Well if nothing happened today, then why would she be scared to say too much????

Not necessarily. I remember when that jetliner nose dived into the everglades down here. It took them forever! They had to have hazmat teams (took the divers longer to suit up then the time they got to search) they rotated teams ALL DAY AND NIGHT. The team boats had to have heavily armed spotters for gators to protect the divers. It took a long long time.

Yes, I remember another poster who knew someone who was searching. She said that the gators were out there and it was dangerous to be in the water. Maybe they are waiting for more spotters, etc, to make sure everyone stays safe and the evidence is fully recovered.

Are there gators in the area that was searched today?
Also...
How far from Caseys hosue is the area that was searched today?

Does anyone have the link to Tim actually speaking? I saw one video but Tim did not speak in it. I would like to see his body language.

So what happened weather wise from yesterday to today? I guess that is where I'm lost. I didn't like from the video they kept saying for people to call in tips for a "starting point" I thought they had things narrowed down to certain areas? I guess the video just confused me even worse. I would like to think they found something and Caylee can be put to rest properly.

Mandy from TES was the one behind Tim..I cried right along with her. GOD BLESS all of them. Whatever is going on I am praying for them all.

But do you think that Tim would out and out lie to the public like that citing weather conditions?

I don't think it was a lie, per se. Tim has a lot of experience. No matter what they found, after all this time, in Florida weather, I don't believe that anything/one they find would be certain before testing. You can be assured Cindy will not believe it is Caylee before, and possibly even after testing. Baez seems to be shifty and that makes him a good defense attorney, so them saying that they have not found Caylee isn't a lie. If they found a body, knowing how rough this has all been, Tim knows what the searchers are going through and I can't see him keeping people out there until tests showed it wasn't her and they were still looking so closing up is probably best for everyone if there is a possibility of her being found. And with Ike possibly coming, possibly not, and they said 14 states were represented this weekend, it is probably best for people to go home before the storm hits if there is a chance that they have her.

Not to be off topic, but I didn't follow the Duckett case and someone had mentioned it was the same area. Is this true, and if so, there is always the chance that it could be either of them? I hope not Trenton, since it is also my understanding there is no evidence to show that he is no longer with us and ever since I saw pics of Caylee and how much she looks like my own daughter...I just don't see a decent nights sleep in my future until the find her.

I don't know what to think, but in the video he does say the "ground search" is temporarily suspended, but they might continue searching with small boats and sonar, etc to eliminate other areas. So, I'm leaning towards they didn't find Caylee.

Totally true,

i have a story to tell ya

in April 2007 I was a victim of home invasion robbery by 4 guys. They caught the guys who did it to me.. it happened on a Sunday night.. I was staying at my sisters house.. about 11 to 12 on Tuesday morning, I have heard on the news they have arrested one guy.. the PD and dectetive didn't notified me this. After I learned this I emailed the head det of the case, but she didn't responded back.. ALL day tuesday my family and i were wondering if they really arrested the scumbags. So on wednesday the det called us and let us know they arrested them...

they kept the story in wraps.

They caught the guys because I WAS HONEST to the PD and gaVE info which helped.....

Totally true,

i have a story to tell ya

in April 2007 I was a victim of home invasion robbery by 4 guys. They caught the guys who did it to me.. it happened on a Sunday night.. I was staying at my sisters house.. about 11 to 12 on Tuesday morning, I have heard on the news they have arrested one guy.. the PD and dectetive didn't notified me this. After I learned this I emailed the head det of the case, but she didn't responded back.. ALL day tuesday my family and i were wondering if they really arrested the scumbags. So on wednesday the det called us and let us know they arrested them...

they kept the story in wraps.

They caught the guys because I WAS HONEST to the PD and gaVE info which helped.....

That is a terrible story. I am so sorry that happened to you but am glad you are alright and were empowered by being able to help in their arrest.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2640979&postcount=54

Quote for Jmommy:
Don't know. BUT, there is alot of talk about this going on at those live chat sites. One user said this. "I have a friend who's a cop, he has inside information from the OPD, saying that they located her body today and cannot get to it. The area is covered in water and they have called in a special body recovery team to come out tomorrow to recover it. They've roped the area off and have it guarded". Now, I'm not sure if this is true or just speculation, but the girl that was posting this on the live chat site, said she trusted her cop friend and believed him. Of course, she could be lying too.

End quote

Brought this over from the other thread. Interesting - I have been trying to find the poster from here this afternoon that also searched today and he said that it was an "eventful and productive" day. He also said he drove by the area where he was searching and it was roped off as well.

So, could possibly one of those drone planes spotted something? Possibly a very small body (maybe wrapped in a rug?) and the area its in requires a hazmat recovery diving team (not usually available on a Sunday afternoon). Tomorrow might just be a very interesting day.

It could be in a drain pipe of some sort. For some reason I have wondered about big drain pipes like they put in areas to drain off the extra water when flooded. They are about 3' across.

I don't know what to think, but in the video he does say the "ground search" is temporarily suspended, but they might continue searching with small boats and sonar, etc to eliminate other areas. So, I'm leaning towards they didn't find Caylee.

Do you have a link to that video?

I think if they find the body the anthony's will all say zanaida must have killed her and stuck her there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back