2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Pity for KC. At times Strickland looks a little perplexed at the KC Team.

Someone finally schooled KC on the nose blowing - she's finally rockin' the nose blowing to go with the tears!!!

Find it interesting that lee anthony is never at court..no high fives or support for your sister?

Seriously - all JK has is her opinion over whether she thinks RK could've been involved. Get on with it already!!!

Still dabbing...
crying.gif

:parrot:

Final motion to be discussed:
States second motion for reciprocal discovery

She sincerely apologizes and wants to let everyone know that she accepts full responsibility for what she did. She wishes that she had been a better friend.

BBM

A better friend??? How about a better, non-murdering mother?

Same fake tears and of course, scripted apology to Amy!:furious:

Well, I'm sure that my opinion will be unpopular... but I can't help but appreciate the fact that KC addressed the court and apologized to Amy. I know, it was the least that she could do... but, in all honesty, I wasn't expecting her to say anything. This is the first time that she's spoken out about feeling any remorse (whether in regard to the stolen checks or about Caylee's death). I am hopeful that she truly meant what she said about being sorry for what she's done... perhaps she will show the same remorse when she admits to what she did to Caylee....

90% of what state has, has been disclosed.

eta per LDB, couldnt remember her name :D

Baez is so unprofessional..he just moved his head and made fun of the prosecutor as she was talking at the podem about forensics and defense trying to blame the prosecutors

LDB "typical of JB to lay blame on the state - I'm used to that" - Hee Hee!

She's handing the defense their own butts! "get involved with moving this case along"

What is up with JB making faces behind the SA's back.

He looks like a recalcitrant child. I wonder if he remembers we can all see him.

Crossing my fingers that the 10% not yet disclosed by the prosecution is the nail that seals the lid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708