2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue why it went this way today. When it was the other way around, there was a door close by to enter and exit. Maybe they were in another courtroom today.

Patti, I remember Horsby saying something about there are no assigned tables that you just grabbed which one you wanted. It also looked like they were in a different courtroom today.

IN one of the batches of discovery released along the way, does anyone recall that one single fingerprint, on a lone page, all by itself with NO explanation? Perhaps the explanation is what has been withheld by the FBI? I don't think we ever did know where that fingerprint came from or why it was there, alone, on a page with nothing referencing it...Hmmmm....

Remember LP stating that Casey's fingerprint had been found on the duct tape? I accused him of starting rumors but, hey, he may know more than we do.

He hesitated when he said it ~ like he couldn't think of the right word. And I thought he ended up saying "latent [hesitates, stutters] reports." I'm probably wrong but thought I'd give another opinion. :waitasec:
I believe you are thinking of when Baez used the word latent in his sentence right after they were discussing the latent print evidence...I think HE may have said they were latent with the report or something...

Well, I'm sure that my opinion will be unpopular... but I can't help but appreciate the fact that KC addressed the court and apologized to Amy. I know, it was the least that she could do... but, in all honesty, I wasn't expecting her to say anything. This is the first time that she's spoken out about feeling any remorse (whether in regard to the stolen checks or about Caylee's death). I am hopeful that she truly meant what she said about being sorry for what she's done... perhaps she will show the same remorse when she admits to what she did to Caylee....

That is a very sweet observation but perhaps I'm jaded. IMO, she was coached on what to say.

It was Mallory's Mom sitting next to Cindy in court today

BBM

Remember the rumor last year that KC's prints were found! Hoping this rumor, from "Blink" is TRUE..........

here is where I hate myself....I am hoping they are caylee's prints.

proof she was alive when tape was placed, if her prints are on the tape.

O/T but I just had to say how proud I am that so many WS's showed up in the chat and how they conducted themselves!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, but some of those posters would have been banned from here REAL quick! Wowser! What potty mouths! Lol!

O/T but I just had to say how proud I am that so many WS's showed up in the chat and how they conducted themselves!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I saw you there Tulessa, but having the chat running at the corner of my eye made my eyes keep going over to read it and I wanted to concentrate on just the court case, so I had to shut the chat box off.
Every time I watch or rather listen to Baez - he impresses me. I'm impressed that he is even more of an idiot than I ever suspected. Are we sure he was accepted to the Bar?

Is there a link for the hearing yet, for some of us that didn't get to watch it?

Did KC seem "happy" at the end of this? She's a convicted felon now and she's smiling and nodding at AL. Unbelievable. I can't take much more of this and can't understand why everything takes so long to get underway as far as a trial is concerned.

I was thinking Andrea should be careful with her facial expressions. I'm no body language expert but she does not look confident in JB and I think they need to at a minimum seem confident and in agreement with each other at trial in front of the jury. Having said this, I'll also admit they'd need to get a grammy-nominated actor to play AL's part since that's a big role to pull off (seeming confident in JB's statements)

Right now I am laughing at Andrea staring down Baez as he stammers his way reaching for a coherent sentence.

wtf is up with Casey's voice :waitasec:
She's got one of her best "Creepy Casey" faces on today!

"Blah blah blah, being unfair to my creepy, unlikable client. Blah blah blah..." *yawn*

BTW...what was all that about blood samples and DNA????
Although DNA has been around for a little while, it hasn't been that long in the scheme of things. Fingerprint databases are huge by now, but not nearly as effective or definitive as DNA. Now, we, and I mean Law Enforcement/Government, is attempting to build a large DNA base, wherein each individual whom is convicted of a felony will have to have his or her DNA added to the database, and this is provided by a blood sample. Many crimes can be linked/solved if MOST of the convicted felons are in the system as DNA...since we leave a little of ourselves all around us, and this includes in the commission of crimes.:angel:

Why would the FBI or Oakridge hold anything back from either side?
This is something I do not understand!

Oh wow. Never thought of that.........

Latent prints!

Hi, I heard that also. I believe OakRidge has them.I am ashamed to say it but I am sooooooo happy.:loser::clap::dance::Banane12::Banane10::biggrin:
Did anyone notice how red Kc's face was after sentencing? I think i understood right that B. will have to pay his own way to depose Kronks ex..:dance:

I'd love for someone to put up a screen shot of the three of them at the podium - I'm not that techy - It totally looks like a school yard fight. JB is the little nerd bumbling and stuttering, dropping his school books. AL is the big bully staring him down and kc is stuck in the middle like "maybe if don't move she won't see me"

Oh, what an awful thing that would be! But, if it was what was needed to secure KC's fate, then...... But, I really hope it belongs to KC instead. I already know that that baby suffered. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member