TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cogdell Rehab & Wellness
5301 Trinity Boulevard
Snyder, TX 79549-6191

Isn't that where she works or no?

I'm fairly certain that SA has a 16-year-old brother that appears to live with their mom in Big Spring. Because it was during Christmas break, it's likely he was home when SA stopped in. Wonder if LE has questioned him...

JMHO......I asked earlier....Does this brother know DD?

Do he and DD go to the same High School?

Where is the Local High School?

Why in the world did the LE's Cancel the assembly for the High School Students?

Some of the High School Students may have information about Hailey and they do not realize it or maybe they are not telling because no one has asked them!!!

Please do not give my a time out....I am not sleuthing DD or SA's Brother!

DEAR GOD.....PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE HER!

Cell phone charger you plug into your car lighter accessory spot. If the car is turned off will the cell phone charge if plugged in there?

Will it ping while doing that?

Yes it will. The only sure fire way to make it not ping is pull the battery. Or, possibly throw it in a lake......:crazy:

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I was afraid if I didn't grab it while still on page 2 I wouldn't find it again!

This map I am learning is very deceptive. While it shows coverage all the way up and around 208, I have been told by locals that once you get off of 208 at all there is limited to no coverage. So..... lovely, it just makes it even harder!
I think the maps for all major carriers are deceptive. They sure as heck don't want to say "sorry if you live in this area you will get limited coverage".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXHOPE
GRACE: OK. Billie Dunn, what have you done to look for Hailey?

DUNN: Got ahold of all of her friends. We pass out flyers. We get ahold of the media. We talk to the media all the time to try to keep her face out there.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

BD is no Beth Hollaway is she????

Nor is she a Clint Dunn

I must have missed the media interviewing her while she was handing out flyers. I'm not sure who the "we" is though. Maybe she is including Clint in her "we".

Cell phone charger you plug into your car lighter accessory spot. If the car is turned off will the cell phone charge if plugged in there?

It will charge, but I don't know about pinging. Logically, I would think so.

Question about the pings:

Ok...some of the ping things confuse me, so I haven't focused as much on them as I should. So, please forgive me if this question has been beaten to death! :) I know that BD's phone pinged in the same area as SA. Was this in CCity or near their work?

Could BD have been in the car waiting for SA when he ran into work for a brief time and that's why they pinged in the same area or is that the wrong area of the "common" ping all together?

Thanks!

I think the affidavit meant that SA was pinging the same tower as what BD phone would ping...meaning Hailey home..

Do we know what calls or ping or towers BD phone had that day?
Am I correct no confirmed information about BD's cell phone from LE?

Here's a question I have that perhaps someone has a theory about....

What would a person ....who had just abducted/harmed/killed a child....have a reason to go.....to his mom's house...of all places????

Could there be outbuildings on her property to hide the body???
Shower and change his clothes?
dispose of tools?....her clothes???

I have no idea...why......he would go...to his mom's....if he is guilty..

I have a suspicion...his mom KNOWS!!!!

I am leaning toward being able to use his mom's computer.

Thats a good question. I think it depends on the car. If the phone is charging it would be running off the battery imo If the phone was in on mode I would expect it to ping.

I posted the clip of the video with the neighbor. I don't know how to bring that over here, but it's post #516 on Thread 23. I know you can click on my user name and see all my posts to find it easier, if that helps.

TY!! I just watched again & I stand corrected..He did NOT say he saw her "that day"..I'm glad this is cleared up :)

I'm going to edit my post now.

eta..Now can someone find the video of NG & Billie re: Hailey talking outside on the phone? TIA!

These are good questions...I drive a Prius and I have to remember not to leave my cell phone charging in the car. When the car is turned off, the charger will not charge!

IDK about other makes of cars or the pinging question!

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME (I am not just saying my little prayer...I am SCREAMING IT!)

Hailey could have been drugged and carried out of the house at any time of night.IMO

Just had a thought after I read your comment.

SPECULATION (IMO) -- What if BD made that comment about looking into HDs bedroom in the morning, on her way to work, and just seeing someone or whatever on the bed, but not checking her, etc.-- What if she made that comment only because she wanted to be looked at as a good mother, but that she really did not look in at her?

It's like she says she looked it at her... but just a brief glimpse... and gee, she couldn't be sure... I have this gut feeling that she is not being truthful --that she did not look in on her, but is saying to cover her butt. (This is all speculation and my opinion.)

I'm trying to see if I can confirm where Billie works, and where her mom lives, so I can get a more exact travel time on that.

Bean..on the last NG I believe she said she worked as a secretary at the HOSPITAL. I know when I worked at the hospital as a nurse our secretary's were called unit clerks and worked 8 hour shifts but I know it is different everywhere depending on the hospital.

ETA: I thought that her friend on here, cz said that she was working at the hospital as a secretary until she could get her license reinstated. I thought she said the hospital let her do that while waiting to get everything settled with the state board.

Can a local give us a report on any dead zones in this area?
Where are any dead zones in route from Hailey home to SA mom's home?

I was just about to say the same thing! I work inner city and there is great signal there, but when im in the shop if i go out of reception towards the back of the shop my phone signal drops out. also near where my mum lives there is a little bit land which the road goes through which is maybe !/4 of a mile if not less, that is a no signal zone, we have a thing where if anyone is talking to someone on a phone hats in a car, and they are going through that bit its always a "captins pond! call me back in 5!" thing. HOWEVER! this area does not show up as a dead spot on the mobile coverage map for the carrier.

the other thing is has anyone read the full affadavit for "search of data" ? it has two pages regarding the media they want to search then repeats all the things in the original affadavits, but it says the following - SA's phone was pinging from the CCity verizon tower, Texas "from 6.35am to 6.56am with a break in usage until 9.48am thru 2.40pm where records indicate Adkins phone was in the area of big spring, texas<snip> which captured 11 phone calls between 9.48am and 2.40pm"

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/...arch-data-storage-media/23371/#section_header

what does that mean? have they just worded it confusingly? it doesnt mean his phone was off or out of signal until 2.40pm does it? sorry, i might just be having a blonde moment :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado