State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a cad!!! Even telling the daycare workers about sex!!! :maddening:

What the heck! Did he tell everyone about his and MY's sex life?

Good grief!
fran

MF testified that even though CY was potty trained, she still wore a diaper at night.

SS testified that MY put a diaper on CY when she put her to bed the night before.

CY did not have a diaper on her when MF found her at the scene and no diaper was found in the house, as far as I recall.

Thanks!

So daycare worker asked JY if he was excited about having a baby boy and his reply was 'it is the only way I can get Michelle to have sex with me'!!! What a loser!

In response to whether he was excited about having another baby, he told his kid's daycare workers that was the only way he could get Michelle to have sex him....

Ew! This guy!

This gal is nervous nelly!

Yeah, I'd be too.

There is always a fear of testifying in court. If a person feels they are testifying against someone that is guilty, there's a fear that if the defendant is found not-guilty, will he come after me later. Some fear they may say something that causes someone to be considered guilty if they feel they the defendant is innocent.

There's many that are self-conscience since it will be televised. Microphones make people nervous

At this time of the year, many people have the sniffles,which would be a big embarrassment to me, because I hate having to blow my nose in front of people and I hate sniffing. Add a microphone and knowing you are televised to the mix along with the with the subject matter it's hard not to be nervous.

I'm not sure why he continues to disgust me further. Such a vile pig.

So daycare worker asked JY if he was excited about having a baby boy and his reply was 'it is the only way I can get Michelle to have sex with me'!!! What a loser!

Yah loser but I've known some guys who think they're funny when they're NOT!

In response to the the young day care teacher congratulating JY for having a baby on the way he tells the teacher that is the only way he can get MF to have sex with him. This guy is so way beyond appropriate!!!!

And bringing his fling into the daycare center, gawd. That's why that word "impunity" always rolls round my head any time his actions are discussed.

I wonder if they searched his computer for online sex partners? Hes gross!! moo

So where is the bed that the other daycare worker was showing on Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member