Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have we been able to find out about Christina? We know very little actually about her past before she met Cesar. We need to figure out who she really is and her personality. It would be excellent if our WSers could find her photo when even the best news outlets can't! Who IS Christina Laurean?! Where was she born? Where did she live with her Military father? Did they travel out of the country and this is the reason we cannot find any school photos? Does she have a past record of any kind?

Parents: Bruce Shifflet-StepFather (Vandalia, OH)
Debbie Shifflet-Mother (Vandalia, OH)
James Smith, Jr.-Father (OH)

Sister: Amber Emrick (Jacksonville, NC)
Brother-in law: Tyler Emrick (Jacksonville, NC)

Grandfather: Daniel E Shifflet (Prospect, OH)
(Died 2007)

Posted originally on Christina Laurean's Possible Involvement Thread:

Christina's Grandfather who passed away in '07

Name: Daniel E Shifflet & Company Lpa
Address: 4947 Prspct Uppr Sndsky Prospect, OH 43342
Phone Number: 740-382-2611
Specialties: Personal Injury & Property Damage Law
Bankruptcy Law

Amber Emrick - sister
Tyler Emrick - brother in law they live in Jacksonville NC also.

lol no I don't think that is her! That myspace owner makes sure you know she is not Christina Laurean! :)
This poor girl, have felt bad since she was first mentioned and found not to be Cesar's wife!

I truly don't understand why LE hasn't released a pic of her. Someone might have info having seen her out and about during the time ML was 'missing'. I also can't believe no one has a pic of her. Not the tabs, nowhere online, I can't remember a case when we couldn't locate a pic of a major player.

Eww I know..I would in NO way want to be linked to that nasty loser.

I noticed he is only 21 and his wife is 24? They got married in 05 so that means he was only 17 or 18? Maria was only 20 that could of been another motivator for Christina.. I know 24 isn't old but Christina also already had a child and been married a few years so compared to Maria she felt undesireable to the fresh, young, pretty blonde girl.

This poor girl, have felt bad since she was first mentioned and found not to be Cesar's wife!

If someone has a lot of time and good eyes.
I cruised my space, by putting in zip...28542 , the the age from 20-25.
Didn't see to many pic's with a guy in it on the main page.
However clicking on a person and seeing if there's any 2007 christmas pic's or any party pic's...
I did a few that weren't private.......:waitasec:

We know at this time neither the Marines or the LE have any evidence to Charge Chritina with anything yet.

If someone has a lot of time and good eyes.
I cruised my space, by putting in zip...28542 , the the age from 20-25.
Didn't see to many pic's with a guy in it on the main page.
However clicking on a person and seeing if there's any 2007 christmas pic's or any party pic's...
I did a few that weren't private.......:waitasec:
I'm confused, are you trying to find photos of Christina? How would you know what she looked like :confused:

I'm confused, are you trying to find photos of Christina? How would you know what she looked like :confused:

Do we know what Christina's father looks like. I found a picture yesterday when searching Christina's name on the net and it could be her and maybe her father. I do not want to post unless I am sure.

If hubby was in them with her......:)
A lot of party pic's I saw but not any with him in it.
It's a long shot.
Never said I would post it, I'd put a link up......

Do we know what Christina's father looks like. I found a picture yesterday when searching Christina's name on the net and it could be her and maybe her father. I do not want to post unless I am sure.
Yes, I have a photo link, but I wouldn't post anything on the Board regarding MySpace, it could lead to another innocent person being named.

Amber Emrick - sister
Tyler Emrick - brother in law they live in Jacksonville NC also.

Has anyone looked for Amber*s or Tyler*s MYSPACE page? Maybe they have a picture of Cesar and Christina? Also wondering if Tyler could have been in the video of Cesar shopping at Lowes for the wheelbarrow, cement blocks, etc.?

I found Ambers myspace but not Tylers. Of course it is set to private and I was not able to get into her pictures because I think myspace figured out that there was a glitch & fixed it.. (dang them lol) The default pic shows her husband and I doubt he is the guy at Lowes because the guy at Lowe's looked big and buff to me.

Has anyone looked for Amber*s or Tyler*s MYSPACE page? Maybe they have a picture of Cesar and Christina? Also wondering if Tyler could have been in the video of Cesar shopping at Lowes for the wheelbarrow, cement blocks, etc.?

Thanks, Mygirlsadie!

I would have checked myself, but webtv and a dialup are way too slow to search.

I wonder if any of the players are at livejournal.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998