Trial Thread 10 May 2012 - Judge's Instructions and maybe deliberations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we are not in Court, SillyBilly and I'm ready for the jury to get going on this. What could the issue be now? Is anyone seeing anything in the tweets?

I mean really, I have threads all prepared and I'm set to go...... what's the hold up? LOL

Salem

Tell it to the Judge, hon

;)

5:31

Mike Knoll:
@Guest - @RaffertyLFP @RandyRatLFPress @LFPress - there's other media who do a great job too but I'm not going to promote them.
fb_share2.png

5:30

Comment From Guest
which twitter feed would you reccomend? can you suggest a few?
fb_share2.png

5:28

Mike Knoll:
@guest - I suggest getting on twitter and following a number of media accounts. There is nothing more up to date and in the moment than twitter. This feed will shut down shortly after the jury is sequestered.
fb_share2.png

5:27

Comment From Guest
If the jury reaches a verdict tonight, will you be posting it here live? how will the public learn of the verdict?
fb_share2.png

5:18
RaffertyLFP:
Court recessed for 10 minutes while legal issues are discussed Jury may be called back for further instructions [via Twitter]
fb_share2.png

5:16

Mike Knoll:
@guest - legal arguments.
fb_share2.png

5:16

Comment From Guest
whats the hold up
fb_share2.png

5:13

Mike Knoll:
The deliberations have not begun.

why are they going to close down the feed if they have stuff to release???

RaffertyLFP: Jury back in Heeney clarifies a small point in McClintic's testimony about alibis she had written in a book and prior statement to police

AM980_Court Heeney tells the jury he said McClintic said Rafferty told her lies to tell police But she said to police later that she wrote the statement

AM980_Court Heeney says that is a prior inconsistent statement. No more instructions. Jurors will begin deliberations, they're now sequestered.

AM0980 says jury is now sequestered !!

ok now spill the beans lfp on what was held back! MOO

5:37
RaffertyLFP:
Jury is now leaving the court room They are now considered sequestered [via Twitter]
fb_share2.png

AM980_Court Their dinner reservations are at 6. They'll then deliberate until 9.

5:36
RaffertyLFP:
Heeney said Jury is now free to go back for their deliberations . They will go to hotel at 9 pm if needed and return in morning [via Twitter]

I really hope that justice is served and i hope that if MR story is true that he be found innocent (but not innocent in knowing and helping cover up a murder) and if TLM story is true that he is found guilty. I am so glad i am not on this jury because i would always have doubt 1% doubt that is. Just hope the good lord above helps the jury make the rightful decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni