VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? all of the individuals that could have placed him there are dead.
(respectfully snipped)

However, he has been placed at the house when there were dead bodies there. LE came by after the three women had been killed and after the pastor had been killed. It would be very difficult for Sam's defense to argue that he was oblivious to the dead bodies, especially considering that the scene has been described as horrific.

Poorhouse road would not be my choice to learn to drive on. It is a narrow road that would be difficult to travel at night. If he was going to turn around and go back to Farmville he would not have turned on Poor House Road. He would have used a cross over between the double highway. It is not a freeway.

Highly unlikely he was on this road at 4AM by accident. The road leads nowhere and if he was trying to escape to the airport he would have to turn off the road that goes there to end up on Poorhouse Road. I posted an image of the intersection and there is no chance of confusing the way he went as the correct way to the airport as some have suggested.
He was seen by the neighbors walking up and down the street alone. He went to the local Kroger to get groceries and other things.

To Everyone In The Horrorcore Community:

What up everyone, I felt it was necessary to publicly state some things and let everyone know whats up with Wicked Intent as a Record Label and also as an Online Radio Station...

There are some BIG BIG changes in store for both. I have officially decided to step down as CEO of Wicked Intent. Many of you are probably freaking out at this point wondering WHY I am stepping down after I have spent YEARS building Wicked Intent. Well, the truth is... I am now in school full time and I am paying LOTS of money for my education. I am going to school now to become a Certified Audio Engineer, working in a major recording studio in Southern California. This will take up pretty much all my time with all the homework, studio time and internship that I will be going through. This is a very big step in my life that deserves the utmost attention from myself and running a record label is a full time job in itself.

It was a very long, hard decision that I had to make and I felt that instead of completely closing the doors at Wicked Intent, I would hand it off to some of my best peoples. So, I hereby announce that I will be handing over the title of CEO of the Record label to my boy DARK PREACHA. Dark Preacha has shown me that he has what it takes to run the label in the same way I would. He is very business minded and with the help of his wife to run the webstore things will continue as they were, but at the same time continue to evolve and push foward as a prominent force in the horrorcore genre.

As for the radio station, I have given full and utter control to Red33. She will now be the SOLE owner of Wicked Intent Radio and will continue to dominate the Horrorcore Airwaves as we have always done. Of course Killa Satan will be helping Red33 with running the radio station and all the current DJ shows and things you've grown to love about Wicked Intent Radio will remain intact.

Now... you're probably wondering where I stand as an artist in this genre. With myself being so busy with focusing on my schooling I will be taking an indefinite hiatus from making new music. I am unsure how long this hiatus will occur but it will mean that my album will be put on hold untill I decide when I am able to come back. As for my group with Fenixz, Shadow Psyche, we have decided to disband as a group. With me taking a hiatus and such, Fenixz has decided that he does not wish to make horrorcore anymore as we have put all our "chips in the bag" for Shadow Psyche. He will continue behind the scenes making beats and working on his beat company with his partner DSK @ "Cryptic Productions" but as for Fenixz as a horrorcore artist, he is officially done.

A lot of you may be thinking (and I know a lot of you are....) that this has something to do with the **** that happenend with LiLdEmOnDoG (Syko Sam) and the VA murders. Well it has absoultely NOTHING to do with any of that ****. I have never not once blamed myself, music or my label for the **** one person did. This is about my schooling and being in a recording studio nearly 12-15 hours a day and simply not having time to run a record label PROPERLY and rather then shut down shop I have decided to "pass the torch". I do not have time to run a webstore full time, or run 6 different websites full time or any of the other things that would keep me sitting infront of a computer for 8-10 hours a day, I simply cant dedicate the time I used to while I dedicate even more time to my education and career.

In closing, I really do appreciate all our supporters, and I'm sure some of you will not be happy to hear this news. It is something that I have spent a few weeks deciding, and I have come to the conclusion that this would be the best possible route for myself. I will continue from here on out as a fan like I once was until I decide I am able to return from a hiatus. Much luv and respect to all our hardcore supporters and fellow artists we've worked with, Wicked Intent will continue to support and help build this genre!

Respectfully,
Syniister

Poorhouse road would not be my choice to learn to drive on. It is a narrow road that would be difficult to travel at night. If he was going to turn around and go back to Farmville he would not have turned on Poor House Road. He would have used a cross over between the double highway. It is not a freeway.

Agree.

i came upon another interesting blog about Sam and his killing brought more attention to him than Horrorcore itself. i don't know if this had been posted or not, but, it's interesting to read other Horrorcore folks' feelings on Sam.

http://www.insan0.com/SykoSam.html

i should have warned of this url's home page. probably best not go there if you are squeamish or not, it's quite graphic and its image could stay with you for a while.

However, he has been placed at the house when there were dead bodies there. LE came by after the three women had been killed and after the pastor had been killed. It would be very difficult for Sam's defense to argue that he was oblivious to the dead bodies, especially considering that the scene has been described as horrific.

Right.

But I was thinking about why he might have called the police to the house to report the mysterious noises in the cellar. As an alibi, the false intruder story sucks because McCroskey is still placed at the scene at the time of the murders and the mysterious intruder is nowhere around to be found. Attention would have still turned his way even if his little story had played out. Also, I haven't heard that he made any attempt to create a false point of entry or some similar false indication of a real intruder. But again, maybe he is just that dumb or we don't have all the facts.

He was seen by the neighbors walking up and down the street alone. He went to the local Kroger to get groceries and other things.

Very important information. This explains his need to create a false intruder.

"other things"?

Now I am curious about what exactly he bought.

very interesting that Syniister decided to go on hiatus from the Horrorcore music and company. He says its not from the VA killings, but one can wonder anyway, the timing and all with this decision.

maybe in his early elementary school years only? :)

mercurynews.com/news/ci_13413230

I get the impression that McCroskey's childhood has been mythologized for him. (As are most people's to some extent.) He may have been a runner in early adolescence before he found sloth and drugs and alcohol. Also, his mom may have been volunteer in school when he was little, but it's easy to be involved in your kids' stuff then when they're cute and fun, and he wouldn't have that strong of a memory of it except for what she's told him as kids at that age don't form memories like that usually. She's probably more like what Sarah describes, in his recent life.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM27_20090926-221606/295789/

Because LE had already came into contact with him at the house before the call to check the basement. They went to the house and talked to him after Melanies mom called them worried about her daughter.

Highly unlikely he was on this road at 4AM by accident. The road leads nowhere and if he was trying to escape to the airport he would have to turn off the road that goes there to end up on Poorhouse Road. I posted an image of the intersection and there is no chance of confusing the way he went as the correct way to the airport as some have suggested.

I wouldnt say its highly unlikely or theres "no chance" for anybody to not get confused, lost, or make a wrong turn in an area they had never been in during their life no matter how clear things seem to you from a picture. People get lost and make wrong turns driving even on expressways. He could have been there to get rid of evidence, Im not saying thats not a possibility, my guess though is he didnt know where he was at.

Right.

But I was thinking about why he might have called the police to the house to report the mysterious noises in the cellar. As an alibi, the false intruder story sucks because McCroskey is still placed at the scene at the time of the murders and the mysterious intruder is nowhere around to be found. Attention would have still turned his way even if his little story had played out. Also, I haven't heard that he made any attempt to create a false point of entry or some similar false indication of a real intruder. But again, maybe he is just that dumb or we don't have all the facts.
humn......question why do you think he called the police The officer that did the check was a skinny cop. Do you think he wanted to kill a cop too? Gotta remember he made that call shortly after the welfare check.

"other things"?

The kroger that he visited is in a shopping center. There is a little bit of everything there. The students of the university walk back there to purchase just about anything.
It is just a few blocks away.

"other things"?

I have heard rumors of things bought but dont know it for fact so would not feel comfortable posting it.

How do I look at the attachments for the other 2 threads without looking through the whole thread, because I believe it was on his status page and i think we already have an attachment of that somewhere.

I have heard rumors of things bought but dont know it for fact so would not feel comfortable posting it.

A loud groan just went up from various locations all around the country.... :)

I get the impression that McCroskey's childhood has been mythologized for him. (As are most people's to some extent.) He may have been a runner in early adolescence before he found sloth and drugs and alcohol. Also, his mom may have been volunteer in school when he was little, but it's easy to be involved in your kids' stuff then when they're cute and fun, and he wouldn't have that strong of a memory of it except for what she's told him as kids at that age don't form memories like that usually. She's probably more like what Sarah describes, in his recent life.

I also think theres a strong possibility that the extent of how bad his childhood was will be greatly exaggerated and it may not be as bad as will be said.

I also think theres a strong possibility that the extent of how bad his childhood was will be greatly exaggerated and it may not be as bad as will be said.

I think that probably happens in a lot of cases, but the bad parenting in Sam's case rings very plausible to me.

Understood.

If he was planning to do some clean up he might have bought things like plastic garbage bags, rubber gloves, certain household chemicals, tools, etc. Of course a lot of this would likely be in the house already too.

Other items purchased might tend to support or weaken some of the other theories discussed here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong