trial thread: 5/1/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS is slumping down in her chair ready to take a nap? yawning, and appearing to roll her eyes . . . must be quite bored with the cell records being read into the court

LOL Maybe she needs to play "hangman" with Lee to stay awake. :fence:

The Atty to her left turned around and was talking with someone (TS?) and she did sit up right afterward. No matter how boring this may be . . . one would think she might want to pay attention to her own trial.

The Atty to her left turned around and was talking with someone (TS?) and she did sit up right afterward. No matter how boring this may be . . . one would think she might want to pay attention to her own trial.

BBM

No kidding! The defendent is supposed to assist with their own defense.

Are they trying to keep this Det.'s identity hidden - hence the placement of the video of him focused below his head?

Are they trying to keep this Det.'s identity hidden - hence the placement of the video of him focused below his head?

Yes, this one needed his appearance hidden, and then the next one needs both his appearance and voice obscured.

TS is back to laying back in her chair, rubbing her temples as if she is is in headache pain, and her Atty to her left appears to be talking her thru staying awake.

The Judge is getting annoyed- the defense lawyers have been talking, Lee was even standing at one point during witness testimony.

The Judge is getting annoyed- the defense lawyers have been talking, Lee was even standing at one point during witness testimony.

"your honor, this witness is putting my client to sleep...." :floorlaugh:

Does anyone else find it astounding that there are virtually no people in the courtroom? Where is TS's husband supporting her? Doesn't she have friends or family that want to be there just for support? I just have to wonder if she has burned all bridges with those close to her in her endeavors to obtain a child to adopt. . . . any thoughts?

Yes

Does anyone else find it astounding that there are virtually no people in the courtroom? Where is TS's husband supporting her? Doesn't she have friends or family that want to be there just for support? I just have to wonder if she has burned all bridges with those close to her in her endeavors to obtain a child to adopt. . . . any thoughts?

Yes it's bizzare that there isn't more interest. And the two ladies in the back there were yapping and yucking it up. I want to know where Jack or Tammi's family are myself.

I think TS's husband will be a witness for the defense, so he's not allowed in the courtroom.
Which is BS, because he can be sitting on his sofa at home and watch the courtroom proceedings on tv.
There's that blond lady sitting behind her, supporting her, I don't know who she is.

How ridiculous Tammi was "falling" asleep during testimony.
That would pi$$ me off as a juror.

I love hearing the text where EJ says she can't go to jail..she would rather die. And here she is 2 1/2 years later..still in jail. Hehe

We are back without the jury . . . Atty's asking about CPS worker having an interview with the media. . . she has been released from her testimony according to the judge . . . discussing if the witness might be recalled . . . the Atty's must tell Judge if there is a possiblity they could be recalled. Bringing in the jury

I think TS's husband will be a witness for the defense, so he's not allowed in the courtroom.
Which is BS, because he can be sitting on his sofa at home and watch the courtroom proceedings on tv.
There's that blond lady sitting behind her, supporting her, I don't know who she is.

How ridiculous Tammi was "falling" asleep during testimony.
That would pi$$ me off as a juror.

There's a blonde woman with short hair and glasses who has been sitting behind Tammi by the name of Laurie Merrill - a reporter for AZ family.

ETA: The woman with long blonde hair behind TPS is part of the legal team, and is actually sitting in the area where the attorneys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998