2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark is so good! And easy on the eyes... I concur!

Wonder where LP thinks the Henkel tape was stored. I'd love to hear what he has to say- darn- no time!

Yes! If that scenario was in a Lifetime movie, I'd just roll my eyes and change the channel...

I wouldn't believe it myself if I didn't belong to this forum, see it with my own eyes and know it came straight from AZLawyer, herself. Seriously! Way weird!

More like LPs credibility has gone straight down the tubes. Everyday there's a new story and new theory!, LOL

More like LPs credibility has gone straight down the tubes. Everyday there's a new story and new theory!, LOL

LP is recycling his old stories, the same way ICA never gives up her lies once they are debunked - LP sticks with his favorite stories ... The daisy chain theory.

If LP claims that it was known where Caylee was and he was going to blow the lid off of it and then all of a sudden RK finds them right on que why didn't LP discover the body himself? Isn't that what he tried to do at JBPark?

Richard Gabriel on Dr. Drew.

That's it for me. I'll go watch my beloved Cardinals get pummeled by the Nats instead.

CMA, I have to say that was disturbing and weird. But I believe he was talking to Caylee.

I think each of the times he said CMA he was taalking about different CMA's. When he said ' I miss you" he meant Caylee. But when he said he was proud of you, ? Maybe he meant Cindi Marie or Casey Marie ?

LP: LE knew where the body was ---

LP: I know where the Henkel tape was stored

(fyi I am not running around the room screaming and pulling my hair out ( Although I believe that if I did and the men in the white suits showed up and told me that they were going to take me for a ride in the country but instead took me to the hospital and I explained to the psychiatrist why I was so upset and mentioned LP's name and his comments, the psychiatrist would say "oh yeal, him. I did a thesis on him titled "An extended 15 minutes of fame & effect on conspiracy theory narcissists" and would release me to come home)

Richard Gabriel is talking as if he worked with the defense on picking this jury. I thought he bailed on the eve of...

(fyi I am not running around the room screaming and pulling my hair out ( Although I believe that if I did and the men in the white suits showed up and told me that they were going to take me for a ride in the country but instead took me to the hospital and I explained to the psychiatrist why I was so upset and mentioned LP's name and his comments, the psychiatrist would say "oh yeal, him. I did a thesis on him titled "An extended 15 minutes of fame & effect on conspiracy theory narcissists" and would release me to come home)

:floorlaugh:
Me thinks LP wants to be called as a witness?

Ashley Banfield said [ wow]

"I have been watching the jurors. When Baez addresses them smiles at them, and greets them affably, THEY NEVER SMILE BACK. And I find that odd."

I don't find it odd at all. She is a defense stooge. imo. I guess I have to say imo.
LP is a media who*e. Why any news outlet is giving these dip shi** any air time I will never know.
This is truly a circus.

I heard him say that too... then Dr. Drew cut him off. But I was dying to hear the answer to that.[ according to LP anyway.]

I know he has issues, but sometimes he has been correct. And I think he might know where it was stored.

As for the body, I highly doubt LE KNEW where it was. But I bet they had some theories and that area was on their list. imoo

Ashley Banfield said [ wow]

"I have been watching the jurors. When Baez addresses them smiles at them, and greets them affably, THEY NEVER SMILE BACK. And I find that odd."

oh wow. I sort of assumed that since he always smiles so big at them, pauses and holds the smile - that they were smiling back at him.

This is interesting discussion on Dr. Drew about jury selection. Juror #4 feels she can't judge. Why in the world is she on a DP case jury?

Ted Turner should thank his lucky stars we are in the summer tv viewing season. As soon as this trial is over, the ratings will plummet. At least in this home they will. I will never turn on either channel again when it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23