Book Found in Vista Mar villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiltubrid

Reaction score
This stood out to me in one of the translations Colomom posted in the Portuguese Press section in an article called "PJ Reconstitutes Crime." This was included in a list of evidence:

from Sol paper edition, September 15:
Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com... 86581&page=28

3. In the Vista Mar villa (rented by the McCanns)

a) cadaver odour, detected by the dogs on clothes that belong to Kate, and on the pink soft toy
b) an English book, normally used by police, that focuses on the different types of crimes, as well as on what clues should be looked for to identify its perpetrators
c) a bible, on Kate’s bedside table, open at the Old Testament, at the passage that tells the death of King David’s son (God punished David with the death of his son, in order to force him away from sin and to return onto the path of good)
d) Kate’s diary, in which she writes about daily difficulties, in dealing with her children

Not exactly typical vacation reading, is it?

where was this printed/published besides another forum?

This stood out to me in one of the translations Colomom posted in the Portuguese Press section in an article called "PJ Reconstitutes Crime." This was included in a list of evidence:

a) cadaver odour, detected by the dogs on clothes that belong to Kate, and on the pink soft toy
b) an English book, normally used by police, that focuses on the different types of crimes, as well as on what clues should be looked for to identify its perpetrators
c) a bible, on Kate’s bedside table, open at the Old Testament, at the passage that tells the death of King David’s son (God punished David with the death of his son, in order to force him away from sin and to return onto the path of good)
d) Kate’s diary, in which she writes about daily difficulties, in dealing with her children

Mind-boggling isn't it....of course it should be immediately disregarded because it is "just a book". It proves nothing....

argh.gif

where was this printed/published besides another forum?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1681310&postcount=64

Sol (paper version...not online) and from our friends in Portugal:

Sol is a respectful weekly, in fact an offspring of Expresso and its closest competitor. The coverage from Sol has been more intense, but you'll have to distinguish between 'investigative' reports from Felicia Cabrita and news articles, which will cover the stuff they get from Lusa. Controversial in a well founded way.

I can guarantee that our translator read the paper and translated it as professionally as they have done all the others.

You used a link to another message board?

Not much good of a link, anyone who isnt registered at that board can't open it without joining that forum.

Links like that aren't proof of anything.

Not much good of a link, anyone who isnt registered at that board can't open it without joining that forum.

That's what I was thinking too Narla, although I don't want to dispute what anyone is saying - am just wondering why there hasn't been more on this in the news. If it WERE true, I would think the media would be all over it and so far I haven't heard a word.

The translations that our Portuguese friends have been so kind to allow us to copy from their board have been handled with the utmost professionalism and integrity. :furious:

I can vouch for them 100%.

I am sure that they read the paper version of this paper and graciously translated it so we could all read it and judge for ourselves. No article from a paper is guaranteed "proof".

....thisclose....

Oh, and another thing....join it, it's free. I work VERY HARD at copying, pasting and providing them to you....out of the goodness of my heart....so you don't have to join the forum if you don't want to. I also worked very hard at getting special permission to do so.

And please do not doubt my honesty and integrity either!

Interesting,if true. When you continue to put detail after detail, if it is all true, makes for a darn good argumentative case for guilt.

King David's son died at Birth due to his sin in taking another man's (Uriah) wife (Bathsheba), and haing intimancy with her. Hmmm don't know what Kate or Gerry's motive for that section of the Bible would be.

I did read my Bible on vacation for five weeks in Florida. I do believe this. Their entering the presence of the Pope could very well be a curse just as much as a Blessing. Be careful what you pray for, it may come true in ways you didn't expect.

I'm sure the Pope prayed for answers and a return of Maddy. Most annointed men of the cloth are led and given the acceptable prayer as it's time to prayer when given to them that particular opportunity. Who knows what effects this having visited the Pope has played in the case.

Oh, and another thing....join it, it's free. I work VERY HARD at copying, pasting and providing them to you....out of the goodness of my heart....so you don't have to join the forum if you don't want to. I also worked very hard at getting special permission to do so.

Colomon - this has nothing to do with your honesty or integrity, honest! I'm just a little skeptical that's all. You have made a lot of contributions to the Maddy forum and it is greatly appreciated. I didn't realize what was written was from a Port newspaper and was translated into English. I'd love to find out more about this though - see what you can come up with.

Absolutely, and no one is going to doubt you on my watch.

I don't want to join the forum no, I'm trying to get the facts here, doing that would just confuse me more.

I don't know why you would think I would doubt you or your integrity- I dont even know you- what I am saying is-a link to another board and another posters thoughts aren't proof of anything.

Colomon - this has nothing to do with your honesty or integrity, honest! I'm just a little skeptical that's all. You have made a lot of contributions to the Maddy forum and it is greatly appreciated. I didn't realize what was written was from a Port newspaper and was translated into English. I'd love to find out more about this though - see what you can come up with.

No, no, no...not you poco..you have been nothing but respectful when interacting with me and I very much appreciate that.

It was the other comment that was like an insult.

Sorry...

I will do that, I too, want to learn more about this book.

And what Poco said!

No, no, no...not you poco..you have been nothing but respectful when interacting with me and I very much appreciate that.

It was the other comment that was like an insult.

Sorry...

I will do that, I too, want to learn more about this book.

I didn't mean to insult you Colomon, I can see you are taking this case to heart and I'm not here to upset you.

In serious case discussions like this case or say the JBR case- legitimate sources are crucial, otherwise it becomes really hard to differentiate between what is truth and what is idle rumour.

I don't want to join the forum no, I'm trying to get the facts here, doing that would just confuse me more.

I don't know why you would think I would doubt you or your integrity- I dont even know you- what I am saying is-a link to another board and another posters thoughts aren't proof of anything.

Read what you wrote.

"Not much good of a link, anyone who isnt registered at that board can't open it without joining that forum".

So, in essence, you are saying that the link is in question because only I (who is the one who copied and pasted it) has access to the forum.

Perhaps that is the issue after all....you do not realize how you are coming across.

Read what you wrote.

"Not much good of a link, anyone who isnt registered at that board can't open it without joining that forum".

So, in essence, you are saying that the link is in question because only I (who is the one who copied and pasted it) has access to the forum.

Perhaps that is the issue after all....you do not realize how you are coming across.

Um well I'm sorry Colomon, but that is how it is, a link to another message board is not a legitimate source whichever way you look at it.

I will try to come across in a more pleasing way.

I didn't mean to insult you Colomon, I can see you are taking this case to heart and I'm not here to upset you.

In serious case discussions like this case or say the JBR case- legitimate sources are crucial, otherwise it becomes really hard to differentiate between what is truth and what is idle rumour.

Ok, deep breaths here....

I can assure you that it is a legitimate "source", as legitimate as any newspaper article can be. The newspaper in question is Sol, we have learned alot from them. They are not considered a tabloid or a "rag".

I hope you understand how your comments could be misunderstood.

And actually, it is Madeleine that I have taken to heart and I am determined to see that someone speaks for her. I am a passionate person about that, for sure.

Ok, deep breaths here....

I can assure you that it is a legitimate "source", as legitimate as any newspaper article can be. The newspaper in question is Sol, we have learned alot from them. They are not considered a tabloid or a "rag".

I hope you understand how your comments could be misunderstood.

And actually, it is Madeleine that I have taken to heart and I am determined to see that someone speaks for her. I am a passionate person about that, for sure.
Colomom you are doing a great job and it is deeply appreciated by all the posters who want to know what happened to Madelaine, I too have taken this little girl into my heart, just keep on doing the great job you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member