2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

Money is gone... Maybe the JAC isn't favorable to helping him? He certainly won't be missed and neither will his disgusting, bizarre lies and distortions. Oh, IMCO.

The JAC would not be paying for his services, he was attorney for the A's.

As far as I know, he was never being paid.

Attorneys who have had the good sense to run like hell from this catastrophe?

Garrison
Lenamon
Nejame
Lyons
Conway
Hon. Stan Strickland

And how many attorneys for the witnesses have been relcutant to have their clients become deeply involved in this? They know this is a vortex you don't want to get sucked into, and their clients might be the next scape goats-TL's, AH's, AD's, TLuka...trying to keep their clients shielded from the fishing expedition....Even attorneys for defense witnesses are getting squirrely.

ETChange-Nejame did not run, he stood and fought for what appears to be the right side.

IDK..but seems to me, the A's had been very quiet, up until the infamous 911 calls got into court. Seems CA MUST try and turn it around. See, IMO, I believe CA can't be the one who brings ICA down! I think BC might have told her to let it go, Cindy...but Cindy in all her glory, must set the record straight, it must not look like she is betraying ICA. No one can keep her quiet when she wants to go off on these tangents...JMHO

It can't be only the accusation on Baez' part with the 4,000 TES records, which according to MN, didn't happen..So, we're left wondering until we hear it from BC's mouth...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I wonder if BC quit because he represents both C & G and he is now positioning to back away from George because of the accusations made by KC.

Cindy believes KC and George would be too expensive to defend if he really gets wrapped up as the fall guy. If I were their lawyer, I would quit too.

Could there be a separation coming which would make picking sides difficult for him with inside knowledge.

JMHO

Just announce BC coming up on Today show in the next half hour.

Well, they just showed BC on the Today Show. He was smirking or smiling...hmmm.

I'll be surprised if we get ANYTHING solid as far as a reason from BC.

Well I must say, this is a lot more exciting than last Monday when the Anthony's were on the Today show. I'm very much looking forward to hearing what BC has to say.:woohoo:

"With regret, I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthony's attorney. The defense motion filed on Aug. 9, 2010, contains allegations that are not, in fact, true. As an officer of the court, I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated."
-from statement released by BC

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24643585/detail.html

Looks like, according to what the above linked article states, he still supports the A's and faults the defense.

IDK..but seems to me, the A's had been very quiet, up until the infamous 911 calls got into court. Seems CA MUST try and turn it around. See, IMO, I believe CA can't be the one who brings ICA down! I think BC might have told her to let it go, Cindy...but Cindy in all her glory, must set the record straight, it must not look like she is betraying ICA. No one can keep her quiet when she wants to go off on these tangents...JMHO

It can't be only the accusation on Baez' part with the 4,000 TES records, which according to MN, didn't happen..So, we're left wondering until we hear it from BC's mouth...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That's what I'm thinking too, that he just couldn't continue representing clients who wouldn't take his advice....same as NeJame. Cindy's insistence on sticking by her ridiculous 911 story, and exaggerating it to include a 'live Caylee' followed by media tour pushed him over the edge.

Another possibility .. could there be a crazy Cindy scheme that he didn't want to be associated with, coming out in the next couple weeks, just a thought...

JMO.

"With regret, I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthony's attorney. The defense motion filed on Aug. 9, 2010, contains allegations that are not, in fact, true. As an officer of the court, I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated."
-from statement released by BC

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24643585/detail.html

Well...hopefully he can expound on that. Maybe I need more coffee, but that doesn't make sense to me. I'm forced to quit because the Defense said something untrue? Am I missing something?

Looks like, according to what the above linked article states, he still supports the A's and faults the defense.

Okay, I'm getting the feeling I'm about to be very disappointed.

I don't understand why BC has to resign as an attorney to the Anthony's just because of Baez's recent filings. Also, why fly to New York when he could get on air with the local reporters?

What specific lies in the filing does he mean? Blah, I have to go back and read it. I forget.

Well...hopefully he can expound on that. Maybe I need more coffee, but that doesn't make sense to me. I'm forced to quit because the Defense said something untrue? Am I missing something?

I think he says its defense's fault because they did not verify that the allegations made in their (defense's) motion were true.
I think he is being careful not to say anything against his former clients.

He said he had no choice since he is now a witness to these pleadings. Seems Baez put him in a rough position and due to Baez outing him for seeing the documents, as BC put it, he told the A's to sign the waiver and for them signing this waiver, he will be able to search those documents. He said he looked through them, tagged them and did not ALTER them in any way....interesting, indeed... I wonder why he felt the need to say, he did not alter them? Is there a motion coming????JMHO

Waiting for this to become available on the Today show site...JMHO

I'm not buying what BC is using as an excuse for quitting. If that IS the reason, it seems very flimsy and then Baez has found quite the handy tool to get rid of attorneys. He accused MN of granting BC unfettered access, but I don't see MN stepping down. My hinky meter is pinging loudly...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back