Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank all of our amzing astrologers & Fifth, for everything that they all do for all of the missing. I know how much time it takes to do the charts & read them along with how much work we all put Fifth through sometimes!:biggrin:

I know how much each & every case tugs at my heart & can only begin to imagine, how hard it is for the astrolgers, when they read charts that are grim & filled with sadness!
You all are so appreciated by so many here at WS's!

thanx001.gif

:angel: Who Cares!

Tuba, on the general forum and I can go digging for it in a bit, the landlord was mentioned. When jvm did her first photo tour of McCleary, the "town drunk" mentioned him to jvk. I believe his initials are EJ. I'll try to find the two posts where the most information is given about him where a birthdate may be found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197

I also saw the post by jvk re: EJ. I thought he was younger though (I could definitely be mistaken) and did not realize he was a property owner.

I can help you look for the post.

Salem

Community remains hopeful
Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
<snipped>
Compared to a few days ago, downtown McCleary was quiet on Saturday. No helicopters circled overhead. Traffic was sparse and no satellite news trucks sat in parking lots. The mobile command center truck parked in front of the police station for much of the week, was gone.

&#8220;No one who was here last Friday remembered anything,&#8221; said Undersheriff Rick Scott. &#8220;We received a few suggestions about where to look or who we might talk to who might have been in the area, but we haven&#8217;t received any suggestions so original that they haven&#8217;t already been (looked at) in some way or form. The community has been helpful with its support, but even they are running out of ideas.&#8221;

Baum&#8217;s father flew in from Tennessee late Friday evening. He and family members sat on the porch Saturday afternoon looking out at the road, as if expecting Baum to come running up the driveway. He said he didn&#8217;t feel like talking to a reporter. He spoke with the Sheriff&#8217;s Office Saturday morning, but &#8220;wasn&#8217;t able to offer much more information,&#8221; Scott said.

A donation jar sits near the register at Kathy Stockam&#8217;s Five Cents to Five Bucks store.

&#8220;She was such a talkative kid,&#8221; Stockam said, noting Baum and a group of her friends had stayed at her store until closing time the night before Baum disappeared.

&#8220;She would come here a lot, sometimes two times a day. She came in here to remind me her birthday was coming up because we give kids a free helium balloon on their birthday. ... That&#8217;s the last I saw her. It&#8217;s heartbreaking.&#8221;

Scott said law enforcement officials will be spending the rest of the weekend continuing to go back over interviews that have already been conducted to see if any would warrant follow-up questions. He said the next steps would be expanding efforts into areas beyond McCleary and into Thurston County by enlisting the help of local citizens.

&#8220;It gets harder the further out you go to search outlying areas,&#8221; Scott said. &#8220;We&#8217;re asking private landowners or anyone who knows those areas well to search on their own properties and neighborhoods and to call us if they find anything unusual.&#8221;

A sign showing support for missing McCleary 10-yea-old Lindsey Baum fronts Summit Road Friday.
doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.jpg

Article:
http://thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt

:angel:

Tuba, on the general forum and I can go digging for it in a bit, the landlord was mentioned. When jvk did her first photo tour of McCleary, the "town drunk" mentioned him to jvk. I believe his initials are EJ. I'll try to find the two posts where the most information is given about him where a birthdate may be found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197

I also saw the post by jvk re: EJ. I thought he was younger though (I could definitely be mistaken) and did not realize he was a property owner.

I can help you look for the post.

Salem

We have a birth date and place of birth, 11/7/1967, Olympia, WA. Please let us know if you can confirm this is correct.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have lived in McCleary all my life and I think that we are all guilty of a false sense of security that living in a small town is a safe place to live. Everyone in this little community is very saddened by this. I think that this has been a wake up call for all of here. Something that alot of us have noticed is there hasn't been hardly any kids running around the town this last week. We are all scared.
Since I just started reading this blog, I noticed that someone mentioned the landlords and I just want to say that I know the young couple who own the house and no way should anyone suspect them of anything. They are wonderful people with two daughters of their own.
Let's all keep her in our prayers!

The two key charts in any Missing Person case are the Last Seen and the Reported Missing to Police. The basic information uncovered in the Last Seen chart should be confirmed, and possibly expanded, by the Reported Missing chart.

In this case, little time elapsed between the two charts.

Lindsey Baum was Last Seen on June 26, 2009 at 9:15 pm, a time we believe to be accurate. That chart clearly advised she had been kidnapped by an older man she likely knew, that she was taken by vehicle (likely car or truck), and that the outcome would be critical.

Approximately an hour and a half later, when Lindsey had not returned home, her mother filed a Missing Person Report with local police. Because the report was filed so soon after the Last Seen, none of the planets had changed degrees except for the MOON which traveled from the 6th degree of Virgo to the 7th. What did change were the angles (ASCENDANT, DESCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN, IC) and the house cusps. These changes moved some of the planets' house positions. Additionally, some but not all of the pertinent Arabic Parts shifted positions because many of these are based on position of the ASCENDANT.

I found very little new information in the Reported Missing chart --- other than tragic confirmation that a murder had or was about to take place.

LindseyBaumReportedMissing.gif

05 Aquarius, a degree of homicide, rises. SUN, the principle of Life is also in the 5th degree (as it was in the Last Seen chart). MERCURY, the significator of the 5th House Child, remains in critical degree, 17 mutable. Chillingly, the 17th degree of Gemini is also a degree of homicide.

In this chart, PHAETHON the car is exactly conjunct the 5th House of the Child cusp, confirming what we saw in the Last Seen. Most unfortunately, MERCURY the Child has slipped into the radix 4th House of Endings / turned 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. EROS the sexual compulsion is now partile square MERCURY the Child and has just passed exact opposition to SATURN the perp.

VULCANUS the Transneptunian associated with explosive force that erupts with unstoppable power, is partile conjunct Lindsey's Secondary Progressed SUN and parallel Event Chart MERCURY the Child (parallels act as conjunctions).

Additionally, the Part of Rape at 00:00 Capricorn is conjunct PLUTO (abductors, rapists) and quindecile MERCURY the Child. The quindecile is an extreme, out-of-control stress aspect and with MERCURY the Child already in critical degree, it is heartbreaking to even begin to imagine what she may have undergone...

The Part of Death 28:15 Aquarius is close conjunct the EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) foreshadowing dire harm to the body (Ascendant). As in the Last Seen chart, PLUTO at 01 Capricorn is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always foretelling catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Additionally, the MIDHEAVEN itself is now in Fateful Degree, having moved from its previous position of 8 Scorpio, partile conjunct the PLUTO/CERES midpoint (kidnapping).

In the Last Seen chart, ALCYONE the Weeping Sisters (always giving something to cry about) was conjunct the 5th House Cusp of the Child. Now, ALCYONE (00 Gemini) is close conjunct the End of the Matter 4th House Cusp which itself is partile conjunct TORO, the Asteroid of Brutality.

At the time of the Missing Person Report, it was still a VENUS Day and a VENUS Hour, highlighting that planet & its testimony above all others. Recall that VENUS was End of the Matter Lord 4 in the Last Seen. Now, she is posited in House 3 (the Near Neighborhood or the vehicle), in critical degree (21 Fixed) partile conjunct the Part of Rage/Murder. Because VENUS as ruler of Taurus disposits herself, there is no way out...

21 minutes after this Missing Person Report time, the Hour Ruler changes to MERCURY, significator of the 5th House Child. With MERCURY the Child in critical degree, in a degree of homicide, and placed in the 4th House of Endings, this is most likely the hour of death: 11:12 - 11:52 pm, had it not already occurred.

At 11:52 pm on June 26, 2009 in McCleary, WA, the ASCENDANT would have moved to 01 Pisces --- the ominous Fateful Degree.

About all we can do now is try to figure out where the poor baby is so we can bring her home.

That and ID'ing the perp so he can get what he deserves...

Love,
Soulscape

i asked this on general thread i'll ask here since some of the locals read here also. has there been any carnivals, fairs, auto shows recently? it is possible especially with the economy for a local who is out of work to seek job with these. it is also possible if it were a local that lindsey has seen and then talked to at carnival, fair or what not to then consider herself as knowing the person and accept a ride home from them.

Here is the first post by jvk mentioning Eric. No mention of a last name, so it must have been sleuthed out at a later time. I'm still combing the threads. Can anyone tell me what the last name was? I understand it started with a "J"?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2[/ame]

~snip~ Mark added one other thing. Mark said he believes 'Eric' (who lives (according to Marks pointing) in the North-Eastern part of town) 'probably did it' (as in abducting Lindsey) Mark said Eric had conversed with him (@ an unknown time) about 'young girls. ~end snip~

Salem

Here is the first post by jvk mentioning Eric. No mention of a last name, so it must have been sleuthed out at a later time. I'm still combing the threads. Can anyone tell me what the last name was? I understand it started with a "J"?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

~snip~ Mark added one other thing. Mark said he believes 'Eric' (who lives (according to Marks pointing) in the North-Eastern part of town) 'probably did it' (as in abducting Lindsey) Mark said Eric had conversed with him (@ an unknown time) about 'young girls. ~end snip~

Salem

Salem, I'm not sure how exactly to send a PM through this site, but this guy has been under my skin since jvk's conversation with 'mark'. I have alot more information on him that I couldn't post here that hasn't been added to forums, but I've yet to be able to confirm DOB. I'd be glad to share if you can tell me how to send a PM. :eek:
And now we have a poster who knows the house owner saying we shouldn't suspect the couple who owns the house so maybe we're barking up the wrong 'Eric' given the information from the source. <shrug> But I say with Tuba's intuition and if we can get a DOB confirmed, then there is no harm in a chart to at least calm some of the "hinky" feelings so some of us not privileged to personally know the people can move on to other subjects in our considerations. Because this is definitely one of my major hangups right now.

And Soulscape, Olympia is correct, I just have no confirmation of the date information.

Guys, i have been working on EJ for a long time due to all his cases, along with another forum member. She has his dob, although I am almost positive it is in 68 not 67.

OK, you are correct, I was wrong. I found it also as 11/7/67. I imagine it would be safe to start a chart.

Guys, i have been working on EJ for a long time due to all his criminal cases, along with another forum member. She has his dob, although I am almost positive it is in 68 not 67.

I googled him and found him on classmates.com and it says he graduated from an Olympia, Washington high school in 1986. If his birthday is in November then I'm thinking 1967 is correct. November birthday is after the cut off date for starting school.. so he would have started school a year later at the age of 6 instead of 5.

Salem, I'm not sure how exactly to send a PM through this site, but this guy has been under my skin since jvk's conversation with 'mark'. I have alot more information on him that I couldn't post here that hasn't been added to forums, but I've yet to be able to confirm DOB. I'd be glad to share if you can tell me how to send a PM. :eek:
And now we have a poster who knows the house owner saying we shouldn't suspect the couple who owns the house so maybe we're barking up the wrong 'Eric' given the information from the source. <shrug> But I say with Tuba's intuition and if we can get a DOB confirmed, then there is no harm in a chart to at least calm some of the "hinky" feelings so some of us not privileged to personally know the people can move on to other subjects in our considerations. Because this is definitely one of my major hangups right now.

And Soulscape, Olympia is correct, I just have no confirmation of the date information.

XPhile - I sent you a visitor message on your profile page. Take a look :)

and THANKS!

Salem

I thought that I should mention that the couple I know that I was referring to in my first message owns the house that Lindsey and her family live in, but I am curious as to who this Mark guy is that everyone is talking about. Could someone shed some light on him for me? Thanks

I thought that I should mention that the couple I know that I was referring to in my first message owns the house that Lindsey and her family live in, but I am curious as to who this Mark guy is that everyone is talking about. Could someone shed some light on him for me? Thanks

This is where he is mentioned Thelma, nothing concrete, but he was encountered when jvk was visiting McCleary.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197[/ame]

*****REITERATING here*****

The person who owns the Baum home is NOT considered a person of interest by LE.

Because aspects indicate the perp is associated w/ real estate, property construction, tenants, landscaping, related commerce, our members are searching parties in the community associated with or tied in to those type of interests.

A member visiting McCleary had a conversation with a drunk person named Mark who said something about an Eric(k), therefore, it is understandable why this person was looked at .

No one knows 'which Eric(k)' he was referring to nor do we know how true his information was.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3926001&postcount=197"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2[/ame]

moving on..........

Tuba, Your chart stated that the perp possably could have recently been laid off. That may be an important clue, is it possable to figure out what type of work he may have done. I know that I have seen you guys do it before in Sandra's case, and yall nailed it....If we could figure out what his profession likely was and see if anywhere in that immediate area had recent layoffs, maybe that would be a good place to start.
I'm finding all of this very interesting. I just wish some of it struck a stronger cord so there would be an "aha" moment.
The astro charts for the perp said he may be a laborer, working with the land and one who is physically fit...but vain. This is a big logging area and most, but not all loggers are muscular in stature.
As to layoffs in the area...we have had tons of them all over. Any other time and that might be a strong clue, at this time however, it describes over a third of the population, if not more.
Do you see anything about how the perp may dispose of the body, if that is what has come to play?
I ask because there was a sighting of Lindsey in Capital Forest (10-15 min drive from McCleary) on Saturday, June 27 that was unconfirmed. Then late in the afternoon on July 3rd, there was a fire started in Capital forest that is believed to be an arson. It was started in an area that was recently replanted after having been logged. http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-070309-capitolforestfire,0,2450231.story May be nothing but a coincidence, I'll let you decide.

Sorry to dun on about the authority figure in this crime but I think it is all important. The Ascendant for Last seen is Capricorn. Where does that Sign belong in the natural zodiac but at House 10, authority figures. In the 12th House of what happened preceding this disappearance, Pluto~ruler of House 10 of this event. Lindsey's own natal Mars is precisely opposite this Pluto, displaying the coercion, aggression and violence she suffered at this time. Her birth planets had progressed to an alignment where Mars was now on the Sun of the disappearance.

Another accentuated ingredient is Mercury, very strong in II when she disappeared but also very sharply and heavily afflicted. Ditto, in her progressions Mercury had come to a degree of crisis 21° Leo, moving into 22°: not the master of her own Fate, not in control of her own affairs. This progressed Mercury also hovers at the cusp of House 8 in the Last Seen chart. Where does this Mercury come from? In her natal chart it is also on a degree of crisis, 9° Fixed Sign, Leo.

At birth that planet of authority Saturn is 2:17 Taurus square Neptune, the emblem of being caught defenseless. This year of her life, progressed Moon passed over that Saturn. Her progressed Venus is also in II square progressed Jupiter, exact. At birth her Sagittarian Moon had passed the opposition to Venus, so affliction in matters of affection, manners, peace, gentility and kindness was familiar.

We have a severe clash between authority and all things II including coming and going, schooling, neighbors, communicating. We know that in this case, authority gone bad is tapped as responsible for this crime. We know Lindsey was a likely victim for this type of twisted, hypocritical misuser of power because of her Saturn-Neptune square. Have we exhausted all possible McCleary authorities? Landlord, parent, principal, teacher, policeman, fireman, neighborhood watch captain, athletic coach, clergyman, construction super, store owner. I'm sure you can think of additional figures who impose themselves upon children.

Have we exhausted all possible McCleary authorities? Landlord, parent, principal, teacher, policeman, fireman, neighborhood watch captain, athletic coach, clergyman, construction super, store owner. I'm sure you can think of additional figures who impose themselves upon children.

This statement brings me back to the neighbor who sent Lindsey's brother home after the argument and later was one of the only ones to see Lindsey on her way home. They were said to be on their way to work in the evening hours at a state or county job if I remember correctly.

Usually, state or county employees who would be heading to work at these hours would be law enforcement, paramedics, nurses, firefighters, park rangers, DOT workers, prison guards, etc. People who would wear uniforms and be able to elicit a certain amount of awe and immediate respect out of children (explaining how they were able to easily make Lindsey's brother obey them even though he's had run-ins with juvenile authorities).

I don't think we've sleuthed much out on this person because not much info has been given, but I think this person warrants a deeper look, imo.

Thank you X Phile I appreciate you responding back to me so soon. Because I live in this town, I thought the Mark guy I know was who they were referring to but I just wanted to make sure. I will do some checking to see if I can find out who this Eric is. Also, someone mentioned a sighting of Lindsey up in Capital Forest on June 27th? Has anyone been able to confirm this? The reason why is because when we found out about her missing, my husband and I took a flyer and went to the ORV park on the 28th where there was a whole lot of people there and stopped three guys on quads and gave them the flyer and ask them to keep an eye out and to also pass the word around about her missing and then we continued up around Capital Forest looking and there are some strange people out there in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa