FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mountain icon wants a URL and I don't have a URL. It is on my computer. Oh, well. There seemed to be a carport out back. And a lot of cars.

picture.php

House on Turkey Creek Rd., behind the mailbox reading 8704.

I had to put it into my private album and then transfer it here. Thanks for the help on the mountain icon. Couldn't have done it without you. I also drove by the house on St. Rd. 60. 2 Sheriff's cars there and one news station van. Tried to read that little metal sign that was a topic of conversation earlier, but it was too dark.

A 5 foot deep hole is no easy task to dig.. It would tear your hands apart if you didn't wear gloves..
It would take quite a while to dig even if it were more than one person...
And then... you would have to fill the hole back in after... The hole took at least several hours and some hard labor.. There definitely has to be more than one person involved in at least the disposal of Abraham's remains.

I pray that isn't the case. I knew him well many years ago. (approx 20 years) He was one of the sweetest guys you'd ever want to meet. Just a good ole country boy. I really do hope he wouldn't allow her to manipulate him in such a way. Course, I guess it's always possible too, that they could have lied about the reason for a hole. I know growing up here in the "country", we always used to dig really deep holes and bury trash. Course, with all her dealings over the last year or so, hopefully no one is that naive. I can't imagine how things much to have looked to those who were in close contact with her and her associates.

(bbm) I don't disagree it would have taken some real time and effort to prepare a 5' hole my only point was that none of this activity would have aroused suspicion nor have really needed to be concealed as--up til the actual transporting and lowering of the body itself :sheesh: from a distance or to the casual observer it could have all very easily have passed for pre-patio excavation, kwim? No eyebrows would've been raised either even if equipment were being used in the evening, or after workmen left. I'm just saying all of the activity leading up to would have appeared "normal" beforehand, and again as soon as body's in and the first shovels of dirt are covering the body, there would have been little to alert or raise red flags to most onlookers or passersby--particularly in the rear of the house. JMO
:parrot:

This case is complicated! I have been reading almost all day about it.
I am amazed at how great you guys are!!!

I had to put it into my private album and then transfer it here. Thanks for the help on the mountain icon. Couldn't have done it without you. I also drove by the house on St. Rd. 60. 2 Sheriff's cars there and one news station van. Tried to read that little metal sign that was a topic of conversation earlier, but it was too dark.

Oh you are welcome :)
So you drove by tonight close to dark and there was a news van? Wonder if there is any NEW developments, or if they were just working on their story for tonight's news. Did you notice which station's van it was?
Didn't someone post a pic of the little metal sign? Didn't it list Stitzel's business info? (Phone numbers and name of his company, etc) I seem to remember someone posting it and listing what it said.....or is it a different sign you speak of?

(bbm) I don't disagree it would have taken some real time and effort to prepare a 5' hole my only point was that none of this activity would have aroused suspicion nor have really needed to be concealed as--up til the actual transporting and lowering of the body itself :sheesh: from a distance or to the casual observer it could have all very easily have passed for pre-patio excavation, kwim? No eyebrows would've been raised either even if equipment were being used in the evening, or after workmen left. I'm just saying all of the activity leading up to would have appeared "normal" beforehand, and again as soon as body's in and the first shovels of dirt are covering the body, there would have been little to alert or raise red flags to most onlookers or passersby--particularly in the rear of the house. JMO
:parrot:

you are probably right on that. but i would think if anyone DID see anything, they have since told LE.

Oh you are welcome :)
So you drove by tonight close to dark and there was a news van? Wonder if there is any NEW developments, or if they were just working on their story for tonight's news. Did you notice which station's van it was?
Didn't someone post a pic of the little metal sign? Didn't it list Stitzel's business info? (Phone numbers and name of his company, etc) I seem to remember someone posting it and listing what it said.....or is it a different sign you speak of?

I didn't see which station it was. Just a white van with that little thing they lift the camera on top of the van.
There was a sign that showed Stitzel's info. But the sign I was talking about is a small metal sign between the trailer and the tan house. It looks like a neighborhood watch sign or one of those signs that tell you not to dig because there are wires below. Couldn't really tell which because by the time we got there it was just too dark to read it. They had tried blowing up the picture to try to read it to no avail. I think they settled on that it was a neighborhood watch sign. That would make sense as there was a neighborhood watch sign around the corner on Farkas Rd. I guess it wasn't as good a neighborhood watch program as it could have been given the circumstances.

MY GOSH YOU GUYS!! I JUST SAW THIS AS DECEASED! I have a tear on my cheek now. Nooo, Abraham, I thought you were in like Hawaii...better go and read the whole thread.

Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!
:waitasec:

Attorney Howard Stitzel doesn't work or live in house where he placed his attorney sign. The hanging shingle with a phone number missing the area code and ending in AMP (American Medical Professionals).

Howard goes home at night to his house at 4205 W Keysville Rd, Plant City (he's listed as sole owner/property tax records are sent to this address in his name).

He goes to work at 206 N Collins St in Plant City. Stitzel and Byrd did transfered the property deed of their law practice to the Stitzel Property Group a few months ago. Hillsborough Property Records confirm this.

OTHER ATTORNEY'S:

David H.Barnhill/Partner with Byrd/Firm represented AS

D. Howard Stitzel III, Formerly partner with Byrd/Attorney for AS

Johnnie B. Byrd, Jr/Attorney for AS

Cedric Eugene Lewis/License Suspended

Reginald D. Hicks/Attorney for AS

Willie E. Gary/Attorney for AS

James C. Valenti/Appellate Attorney for AS

Barbara W. Davis/Appellate Attorney for AS/withdrew after briefing

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

...James Moore...dm ex-husband is a equipment operator....could it be?....no they can't be that STUPID..

hahaha oh yes they can be and have been

it wouldn't surprise me in the least!

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/...y+provide+insight+in+dead+lottery+winner+case

Video may provide insight in dead lottery winner case

BAY AREA (Bay News 9) -- A video obtained by Bay News 9's news partners at The Ledger shows what could be the last images of Abraham Shakespeare alive.

Investigators have not yet made an arrest in the murder of the lottery winner, whose remains were found at a Plant City home Thursday
The video raises questions about the person of interest investigators are looking at in the case. more.......................

Attorney Howard Stitzel doesn't work or live in house where he placed his attorney sign. The hanging shingle with a phone number missing the area code and ending in AMP (American Medical Professionals).

Howard goes home at night to his house at 4205 W Keysville Rd, Plant City (he's listed as sole owner/property tax records are sent to this address in his name).

He goes to work at 206 N Collins St in Plant City. Stitzel and Byrd did transfered the property deed of their law practice to the Stitzel Property Group a few months ago. Hillsborough Property Records confirm this.QUOTE]

the 206 N Collins St address is Byrd & Barnhill's office. Stitzel & Byrd parted ways in January 2009.
It was stated (I believe on the news as well as in posts here) that Stitzel was working in the 5732 Hwy 60 property running his law practice out of that office. He was even quoted as saying DeeDee Moore was his landlord. (Business landlord, I'm sure he meant)

I am almost completely positive on the above info. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

sorry bout this....i bolded my response, because something happened with my "Quote" of the prior post!

Shar Krasniqi (previously posted)

Miami Herald Archives Dated 6/24/84
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Mr. & Mrs. Jashar Krasniqi (Patricia Spencer), P.O. Box 5601, Lake Worth, a son, Ja Daniel.

The Palm Beach Post Archives Dated 1/10/1999
RUSSELL DANWOOD SPENCER - Patricia's father Born in PA on February 4, 1936, passed away on December 29, 1998. He had lived in Port Saint Joe, FL for the past year moving there from Lantana, FL after retiring from Spencer Title Services, Inc. and the South Florida Water Management District. He resided in South FL for 38 years. He served in the U.S. Air Force, graduated from the University of Miami, was a member of the U of M Alumni, was a member of the Knights of Columbus and a member of the Port Saint Joe
He leaves to cherish his memory a loving, devoted wife, Darlene Spencer of Port Saint Joe, FL; daughter and son-in-law, Debbi and Robert Geiger of Chipley, daughter, Patricia Spencer,daughter and son-in-law, Pamela and Garry

Danielle I Krasniqi (Shar's sister)
Licensed Massage Therapist Issued: 3/11/08
4035 Valencia Court
Panama City, FL 32405 - this is home of Debbie & Robert Geiger - sister of Patricia - Shar's mother

Deborah Ann Spencer-Geiger -Shar's aunt
Registered Nurse
4035 Valencia Court
Panama City, FL 32405

Deborah A Gumbert Spencer - Shar's aunt
Licensed LPN
3040 N W 72nd Way
Hollywood, FL 33024

Patricia Meli - Shar's mother
Dental Radiographer
8550 N Sherman Cir #101
Hollywood, FL 33025

DeeDee E Donegan - Shar's business partner
Certified Nursing Assistant - license obtained 8/12/91; expires 12/31/2010

(Let me know if I have errors here, or need to add anything)

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

I think there is so much more than even what's been unearthed by our fine WS'ers ... as if the mountainload in these threads isn't enough

I said this early on - I think DD and her 'associates' (family, friends, lawyers et al) are an 'Irish Traveler' group w/o the caravan

their greed & stupidity led them beyond confidence scams and insurance fraud ... and Abraham was an easy target for them

WHEN are the arrests coming??? (and there better be multiple arrests!) I'm getting impatient

He goes to work at 206 N Collins St in Plant City. Stitzel and Byrd did transfered the property deed of their law practice to the Stitzel Property Group a few months ago. Hillsborough Property Records confirm this.

Okay, to further expound on my last post in response to this (my other response was post #376)

I see where it led you to believe Stitzel owned the property where Byrd & Barnhill's office is (206 Collins)....however, if you open the document and actually read its contents, It is a CORRECTION of a prior warranty deed dated 9/16/05. There is a chance I could be interpreting things wrong, but looks to me like Stitzel no longer has any type of holdings on the 206 Collins property.

does anyone have one of those geneology tree makers? wondering if something like that would make it easier to visualize all the players in the case

I know there's such a thing as a forensic chart (? not sure what it's called) that police and lawyers use ...

that software would be so helpful (for me anyway)

He goes to work at 206 N Collins St in Plant City. Stitzel and Byrd did transfered the property deed of their law practice to the Stitzel Property Group a few months ago. Hillsborough Property Records confirm this

the 206 N Collins St address is Byrd & Barnhill's office. Stitzel & Byrd parted ways in January 2009.
It was stated (I believe on the news as well as in posts here) that Stitzel was working in the 5732 Hwy 60 property running his law practice out of that office. He was even quoted as saying DeeDee Moore was his landlord. (Business landlord, I'm sure he meant)

I am almost completely positive on the above info. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

sorry bout this....i bolded my response, because something happened with my "Quote" of the prior post!

Yes, I know about 206 Collins... I'm establishing something here though... Byrd, Barnhill and Stitzel musical chairs... Stitzle was with Byrd... Barnhill with Byrd... Stitzel with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa