Found Deceased SC - Adam Worley, 36, Greer, 8 February 2016

jenniferst

Reaction score
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31190010/search-continues-for-man-last-seen-in-greer
GREER, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Greenville County sheriff’s deputies are searching for a man who hasn’t been seen since Monday.

Loved ones of Adam Worley have taken to social media to ask people in the Greenville and Spartanburg areas to share information about Worley’s disappearance.

Worley’s family has been searching for him since he was last seen in Greer, according to a social media post.

Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31190010/search-continues-for-man-last-seen-in-greer#ixzz3zyF4gA9B

He looks very familiar, although I haven't lived in that area for almost 17 years.

Not seeing much since the first MSM push 😕

Interesting comments https://m.facebook.com/greercitizen/posts/1112399172144445

I'm 4 hrs from Greer, but wish I could get down there for the search, I used to live near there and worked Greer. If he's not found by the weekend and do another search, I'm going to try and get down there to help. He still seems very familiar, but I can't pinpoint why.

Interesting comments https://m.facebook.com/greercitizen/posts/1112399172144445

I'm 4 hrs from Greer, but wish I could get down there for the search, I used to live near there and worked Greer. If he's not found by the weekend and do another search, I'm going to try and get down there to help. He still seems very familiar, but I can't pinpoint why.

It appears as if the comment is gone, as another comment refers to deleted posts. This is where I grew up and I even went to preschool at Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church. I live in GA now or else I would help search. So sad for his family. He left at 1am to meditate, and his shoes were found next to a pond? That does not sound good. I am very sorry for his family.

It appears as if the comment is gone, as another comment refers to deleted posts. This is where I grew up and I even went to preschool at Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church. I live in GA now or else I would help search. So sad for his family. He left at 1am to meditate, and his shoes were found next to a pond? That does not sound good. I am very sorry for his family.

Very sad, lots of turmoil and drama associated with this also makes this case concerning 😕

I was reading FB posts from several of his family members, and I still can't guess what might have happened! Although it seems no one thinks he is missing voluntarily.

The pond was searched and there was no sign of him there, which is good.

It seems possible to me that Adam could have wanted a break and felt walking away was the best way to do it. Perhaps he wasn't as excited about the recent "good"news as LM was (speculation). Though LM's stories have changed so I dunno. Seems strange LE would cite a domestic dispute as the cause for his departure on the BOLO if that isn't what it was. Who goes out into the wilderness beyond their property to "pray" at 1am on a Sunday night? It was almost a new moon and pitch black. I'm not buying it.

ETA: check LM comments on her own posts from Feb 9th and 18th for some details .

Interesting that the Greenville County Sheriff's Office doesn't have anything about him written on its Facebook page.

And where Adam's shoes found by the pond? Or do we just know that they were found?

I also read that LM called to report him missing around 1am. Maybe just bad reporting, but I thought Adam left the house to meditate at 1am?

It seems as though Adam has dropped out of the news, but I did see a family member post on FB that the police are still actively involved.

This is basically in the middle of a giant peach orchard (I may have gone for a "drive" out there a time or two a long time ago, wink!). I know they have searched the pond, but I know of several other ponds within walking distance, plus there is a creek right there at the county line at the double bridges (I know that sounds seriously COUNTRY). Also, at my house down the street, we had an old well on our property, into which we used to dump all our household trash, and then burn it (I did mention this is out in the country, right?), so I would not be surprised if there are plenty of old wells around. Sadly there are many places where Adam could be, so it may take a while to find him.

Also, consider this just a rumor, but at least 3 of Adam's family members seem to agree that 1 other person is not telling the truth about the night he went missing, JMO.

It seems possible to me that Adam could have wanted a break and felt walking away was the best way to do it. Perhaps he wasn't as excited about the recent "good"news as LM was (speculation). Though LM's stories have changed so I dunno. Seems strange LE would cite a domestic dispute as the cause for his departure on the BOLO if that isn't what it was. Who goes out into the wilderness beyond their property to "pray" at 1am on a Sunday night? It was almost a new moon and pitch black. I'm not buying it.

ETA: check LM comments on her own posts from Feb 9th and 18th for some details .

Actually, If it's true, I don't find it unusual for someone who is exploring their spirituality to go meditate at 1am during a new moon. I live out in the country and I quite often go meditate in the woods behind our house to meditate and pray during different phases of the moon cycle. It's peaceful to sit and just listen to the night sounds.

I can't find anything recent for him ....where are you Adam?

I'm thinking the family must know something we don't. How tragic😢

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back