New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing #2

PP have you seen it? I haven't. This is the first I've heard of it!

PP have you seen it? I haven't. This is the first I've heard of it!
sha-sha - Their PI was apparently trying to get it from someone who lived outside of Florida. They stated that such a picture exists...

pfff...

And the "compelling" pictures they had of Caylee where the PI verified it was her. More BS - that is all.

The thread on this picture has been moved to the Parking Lot...I bumped it to the first page, but it's been inactive since 10/18....lots of questions, but no answers of course.

There is another picture from a sighting of a man and little girl flying from Charlotte, NC to St. Louis, MO. They said the photo was grainy and they need more time to process it.

Yeah, right! Another case of them grasping at straws!! It is NOT Caylee because Caylee is deceased and there is now proof from the FBI.

ETA: I guess this is different than the one discussed on the other thread. Sorry!

sha-sha - Their PI was apparently trying to get it from someone who lived outside of Florida. They stated that such a picture exists...

pfff...

Oh that figures. I think the PI is stringing them along, wonder how much he/she charges?

I would like to know the answer to this question, as well. Does LE conduct ground searches, or is that normally left up to the victim's family and public advocates like TES? I'm curious to know. Thanks!
LE definitely does conduct land searches on horseback, atvs and by foot. They also have dive teams and water rescue/recovery teams to search waterways in the areas.

The support from TES and volunteers is in addition to the manpower from LE serve to expedite the searches. The more people looking...the less time it takes to cover an area and rule it out.

The answer I believe is the picture is from a sighting of a man and little girl flying from Charlotte, NC to St. Louis, MO. They said the photo was grainy and they need more time to process it.

Yeah, right! Another case of them grasping at straws!! It is NOT Caylee because Caylee is deceased and there is now proof from the FBI.

ahh, TY, i must have missed this part about the traveling man & little girl & *graininess*, last i had heard was the "search for the man with the pic that would show, Casey, Caylee and ZFG all together":waitasec:

Oh that figures. I think the PI is stringing them along, wonder how much he/she charges?
LOL How much do they have left after paying MN?! I bet that is what he charges. And he (they) will continue to gladly take their money while flying around the country to track down fake leads until the well dries up.

ahh, TY, i must have missed this part about the traveling man & little girl & *graininess*, last i had heard was the "search for the man with the pic that would show, Casey, Caylee and ZFG all together":waitasec:
That is another fake sighting photo...so I may have gotten them mixed up. Sorry. You are probably right. LOL There are too many to keep up with. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back