Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, Soulscape. Not the news we all want to hear, but very revealing. It's evident that you put lots of hard work into your analysis & we appreciate your dedication! :clap::clap::clap: Agree with all the other "WOWs"!

Astro forum is #1 & all of you astros are awesome! :clap:

I'm totally speechless, though I felt this would be the truth.:angel:
Now to find her and bring her home.:grouphug:
Pray the perp is arrested and DP on table for this one!:furious:

You guys were so dead on with Caylee.. Is there anyway that you can get a location for Haleigh? I will go myself and search if no one else will.....Thank yo so much for the detailed explanation and putting it in English for us.. My heart is broken, I must say, at first I believed that she was still alive but I believe it was the Saturday after her disappearance I had an unsettling feeling in my gut, and I felt she was no longer alive.One more question are you believing that the perp will be caught around the full moon? Or was I reading that wrong?

I apologize for dropping in on your thread, but I simply have to ask -

Have you done charts for my #1 suspect, Chad R? What about his best friend, Bill C? [Did a quikee search of thread and didn't see them.]

Thx,
LFl

Have you done charts for my #1 suspect, Chad R? What about his best friend, Bill C? [Did a quikee search of thread and didn't see them.]

Thx,
LFl

LFlorida,
Though I do not speak for the group, or the astros, There is no intrusion to the thread. As a local, you could very well benefit their research.

~Khaki

Thx,
LFl

Hello LFlorida,

We have Chad R's birth data and IIRC, we have our suspicions concerning him but have not placed him at the top of our list. I would be willing to give his chart another look and make comments later this evening.

Regarding Chad's friend "Bill C," I am not aware of this person. We would need his DATE & PLACE OF BIRTH to cast a chart. Also, if you can provide any relevant information --- how do they know each other? Is Bill C an RSO? Etc.

Thank you,
Soulscape

Today is March 9th, the full moon is set for tomorrow. I'm praying for the light of the moon to shed light on this case and bring some answers.

Hang on Haleigh - everyone is looking for you to bring you home.

Salem

I''m new to WS but I think you astros are amazing. I have a question. Can Haleigh's chart tell us if/ when the perp will be caught? Or is that considered @ prediction?
TIA

I''m new to WS but I think you astros are amazing. I have a question. Can Haleigh's chart tell us if/ when the perp will be caught? Or is that considered @ prediction?
TIA
I hope that I am not stepping on anyone toes by answering this question. I beleive that is making a prediction, all astrologers can do is look at the charts and see when something major may happen however to pin point exactly what that something is would be hard to do, and they will not even try and predict something like that and it is completely understood why.... These astrologers are great at what they do, and they will point out when the charts point to a major event happening and they relay that information to us. They also will look at dates and times of events past and tell us how the charts show a certain event occured at or during that time.
If I have overstepped or spoke wrong please except my apologies ahead of time....

I hope that I am not stepping on anyone toes by answering this question. I beleive that is making a prediction, all astrologers can do is look at the charts and see when something major may happen however to pin point exactly what that something is would be hard to do, and they will not even try and predict something like that and it is completely understood why.... These astrologers are great at what they do, and they will point out when the charts point to a major event happening and they relay that information to us. They also will look at dates and times of events past and tell us how the charts show a certain event occured at or during that time.
If I have overstepped or spoke wrong please except my apologies ahead of time....

i thought i heard somewhere that the events could happen during mar7-mar 11 someone correct me or explain to me please

Hey! I am not at all certain that anything of major importance will happen on the 10th or 12th. I am looking ahead as best I can, but you must know that the way astrology works is in His hands, not ours.

When we look back after something has happened, we can see it all clearly. Seeing it ahead of time is not for us to know with any clarity at all. He designed it that way, and who are we to question.

Take a look back at Caylee's natal chart (remember, we had her birth time), and compare it to the chart for the day her little skeleton was found. It is so clear after the fact.

But, ahead of time? We could only say that this might have been a significant date, one among many potential dates... that is how it works, and it works so much better when we have birth times and places.

And, in case anyone wonders why it works this way? It is a pointer to God, and it reminds us to be humble in our ignorance of His plans.

A quote from the Book of Job to consider:

"Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed" - Job 14:5

:Crown::Crown:

:detective::detective:

I am quoting what housemouse said about the time frame..... It was also stated somewhere and I am trying to find it, that there may be some eyeopening event around these dates... If someone finds it post it, I am looking myself

WOW!!! As Nancy Grace would say BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!
Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.
She said yes.
:crazy:
I'm sure we'll be hearing NG saying that tonight!
You would think he would wait for his daughter to be found! :furious:
I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wanted to let you know this right away!

:angel:

Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.
She said yes.
I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wan't to let you know this right away!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :behindbar:banghead:

She said yes.
I posted the article just now in the Time-Stamped thread for you! I wan't to let you know this right away!

I hope this is not the eyeopening thing.:confused:

this makes my hinky meter go up even more! how has he had time to shop for a ring and even think about popping the ? with his daughter missing!:banghead::banghead:

OF COURSE SHE SAID YES SHE'S BARELY 17!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::

My mind is spinning with this news. I'm wondering if RC thinks this will keep him out of trouble regarding the 25/17 age difference?

Can we tell anything from a chart if we can get the date and time of the application from the Court Clerk's site. I'm not sure what I want to know, except whether this proposal was made out of love, or something else?

Salem

If they get married, if they are arrested they do not have to testify against each other! Sounds like a cover to me!

That is very good point! Interesting that he would chose this time? Lets hope that does not come from Donations ::(

She said yes.

I was just reading on another web site this weekend that someone noticed that he was wearing a ring on his left hand. It was one of the pictures where he was showing off his new tat previous pictures showed no ring ......speculation was that maybe they already got married (possibly when they went for him to get new tat and his minister married them) so neither would be compelled to testify against each other.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni