Players Myspace & FB discussion

The blurb written in MC's facebook is not her style of speech and phrases she has used. It sounds more like what TN would say, not MC.
How long has this facebook page been around? This is the first I have known of it.

Speaking of which, does TN have a fb?

It's definitely better spelling than we've seen from her in the past. I wonder if DB helped her create it?

Do my eyes deceive me
or
if you click on this link Lindsys Myspace is public?

http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin
these people & their aversion to being judged...well, I know how to fix that. tell what ya know, & stand up for a dead 5 year old child. duhhh...& Kelly's looong, pitying comment. Get over youself. This is about a dead 5 year old little girl, not the inconvenience it causes you.

Oh my! Thanks for telling us how ya really feel. Seriously!
I thought I might be crazy when the page popped up, thanks also for letting me know Im not crazy. That was a rather long comment by her.

Chelsea is Lindsys #1 friend in her top friends why am I not surprised about that?

If I were Lindsy, I would get off facebook, myspace and keep my kids names and info private. But JMO.

If I were Lindsy, I would get off facebook, myspace and keep my kids names and info private. But JMO.

So...two players in this case were threatened by JO to keep quiet, and even after they were arrested and safely behind bars, they remained quiet because they feared for the lives of their family members on the outside? Yet we see photos--of the scared family's children no less!--publicly displayed on the internet?

All while the purported boogeyman is still out there?

:banghead:

ETA: I am not saying LC should not do what she wants with her kids' photos, and lots of people post such things on the 'net but...this display leads me to believe that family never was threatened and never feared JO coming after them. IMO.

Halleuguia!!! Why add fuel to the fire? I would think a young, single, busy mom, would have more important things to do, than posting on myspace.

So Chelsea MS has been saying "happy bday_____" (___is her childs name) Now we are back to "Tryin2moveOn" AGAIN. This UNUSUAL person knows something :censored: IMO and I am convinced IMO.

If these women really want to move on, they'll stop protecting their men. The truth, (not tattoos), is the only thing that will set them free.

To be honest, I don't think the players give a rat's patooty what we think they say and do. None of them has ever complained openly on any crime forum boards that I'm aware of? :waitasec: Correct me if I'm wrong!

To be honest, I don't think the players give a rat's patooty what we think they say and do. None of them has ever complained openly on any crime forum boards that I'm aware of? :waitasec: Correct me if I'm wrong!

A rat's head...maybe.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I don't know if they've ever complained on a board, but I have seen myspace comments, where they've complained about people needing to mind their own business, because they don't know them, & shouldn't be judging them. For some reason, being judged is a BIG deal to them. These people do the most flamboyantly, public things, (like the foot tattoo), & then don't understand the judgement

Is Lindsys page deleted? I cant find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back