Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

I'm totally lost:waitasec: who is Kiesha?

I am assuming this got posted on the wrong thread. Kiesha is a little girl missing for along time now in Sidney Austrailia. I was following her case pretty close but it went pretty cold. Im glad to see this just think it is in the wrong place. HTH

I am so sorry I have posted this in the wrong forum and I have been desparately trying to delete it but it's not working. Very stoopid newbie mistake. I will keep trying.:blushing:

Whew! No problem! I was just very confused, thought perhaps Zahra's dad changed her name and that's why bio mom couldn't find her!

Okay, I think it might be "Sunday Night" on channel 7. Just checked their website and can't see anything on there yet. More than likely the show will be uploaded to the website after it airs and people will be able to see it there...If/when this happens I will re post the link. Naturally, if this is confirmed as true (not sure yet) I will watch it and post a reporting of the show on this thread.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunday-night/

OK. well we have a plan A to watch the show.

My suggestion for plan B.....

Someone one must have a Lear Jet so Patti G can just Jet on down there and tape it for us!!!! After all she is retired now and should enjoy herself at the same time!:crazy:

Sorry couldn't help myself!:angel:

OK. well we have a plan A to watch the show.

My suggestion for plan B.....

Someone one must have a Lear Jet so Patti G can just Jet on down there and tape it for us!!!! After all she is retired now and should enjoy herself at the same time!:crazy:

Sorry couldn't help myself!:angel:

:clap: :clap:

I do have a Plan B in the works and if everything goes well, there will be a video waiting for me when I wake up Friday ~ 7:00 AM EDT from a faithful YT follower. : )

All I can say is that if its on the 7 news then it will be an extremely short interview - probably not even an interview, but some words from her

Good call Butwhatif and DH. I've just spoken to Channel 7's website boss asking if there would be a live stream of this interview with bio mum. Unfortunately there won't be but they may upload the video of the interview sometime after 7:00pm ADST. The gentleman I spoke to said that they don't upload videos on demand. I explained that I wasn't demanding, I was asking him to do it. :angel: LOL. I also explained that there are a lot of people around the world who are interested in this interview so hopefully the video will be uploaded tonight. You can check at the link below for all updated videos.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national

Once at the site go to the menu on the left of the page. Click on Seven News and from the drop-down menu click on 7News Sydney.

seven1.jpg
seven2.jpg

Maybe an Aussie web sleuther could upload it to you tube.

I haven't the faintest idea how thats done.

I'll have a go, but last time I did it the sound was really low....might have to blast the speakers....and will be recording on my iphone so apologise in advance for the quality...

I'll have a go, but last time I did it the sound was really low....might have to blast the speakers....and will be recording on my iphone so apologise in advance for the quality...

I'll be video taping it too. Should work out okay as long as hubby can keep the kids out of the room while I do it.....but between us, we should be able to upload a half decent video. :crossfingers:

^ I'll leave it to you I think Butwhatif? My iPhone is not the best way to go ;)

It went for around 3 mins. Story fits with what has been said on HM site.
Mums name Emily....furious with AB and EB. When asked how she felt about zahra calling EB mummy, she was FUMING. She said something along the lines of "I hope she had enough of me in her not to do that".
Doesn't feel that Zahra is alive. Has fought for custody for so many years, wants custody of her daughters remains at least.
Still lives in Wagga Wagga.

Gonna start uploading now.

I've just watched bio mum's interview. Sorry I don't know how to tape and upload. Emily Dietrich of Wagga Wagga is Zahra's mother and my heart really goes out to her. She is absolutely shattered that within three days of finding Zahra (this time), she was reported missing and is now presumed murdered. Emily stated that every time she located where Adam and Zahra were living in Australia, he would up and move again.

Hopefully the full video will be on the Channel 7 website later this evening.

Thanks Butwhatif, you're a gem. :clap:

Zahra Baker's birth mother Emily Deitrich

70cf4a2d.jpg

3b78b089.jpg

730e85cc.jpg

167332f2.jpg

73960460.jpg

8156dfd5.jpg

f653e026.jpg

Great interview she said a lot of the same things she said on the Hinky Meter about how she lost contact with Zahra, and how Adam kept them apart. At the end she says she knows Zahra never called Elisa Baker mum because she has enough of herself in her to never do that.

Strong interview, she cried the whole way through heartbreaking.

Highly probable now that ED (biomum) tracking down Zahra in US was the catalyst and the answer to why AB and EB had no option but to report Zahra missing when they did.

JMO

ETA and OT: Patty G, I need some tv taping tips from you. How do you stop it from being all flickery?

Apologies in advance for the poor quality. If patty had've hopped on that jet that was offered, it would be so much better.

Will post vid as soon as it finishes processing.

She has a photo album. Where was AB/EB's photo album. I don't know what happened that Zahra did not end up with her mother, but I am pretty convinced she would still be alive if she had been with her. She said her mummy loved her. Maybe she knew in her soul. Thanks for the pictures Mrs. G

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back