FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post. This is sort of a ramble on what I believe to be factual, but I’m sure I’ve made many mistakes and ask that you please correct them.

It is interesting to me that the video of the street outside DS2’s condo is not available in its entirety. I would like to see all of it & be able to trace the movements of not only the two Hummers and white truck, but also on DS2’s red truck and whatever other Smith vehicles might have been on the street. I would also like to know who else was on the street between the time Michelle arrived and the police came to DS2’s condo. Likely, LE has the tape and is requesting that the owner not disclose all that is on it.

Imho, if DS2 knew/remembered the camera were there, he would have never said Michelle arrived at 4pm. He could also have eliminated problems by driving all vehicles around the block. Then when LE comes and sees that Hummer is not there, it is obvious that not all traffic goes by the camera. The “why?” could be any number of things: fewer cars so it’s easier to maneuver, avoiding an irritating neighbor, it’s too hard to turn around, etc.

Early on:
Yvonne said on tape, “It’s normal to fight. Please let her go.”
Michelle’s brother knew “her phone never made it that way” and, therefore, the “Waterford” message was bogus.
Michelle’s mom said “they were looking for Michelle,” when LE searched the Smith home.
The movement-activated security tape was on all the MSM showing Michelle arriving and DS2’s (perhaps) truck leaving.

In the fog of the past, I MIGHT have heard/seen:
Smith Sr took his boat out November 18th.
There are pictures of DS2 on a boat. Whose?
DS2’s sister and husband live in the family home on Rose.
DS2 did not go to work on the 17th or 18th.
DS2 intended to go to work on the 18th.
Michelle’s bf called her a number of times after 3:30. 1,2,10?
The Hummer is on tape leaving DS2’s condo @ 3:40, after 5 & never.
Video shows DS2 truck leaving condo after 5pm.

Chances are that when Michelle’s mom called the police to report Michelle missing and said she was worried because Michelle was so reliable and because DS2 had a history of violence, he immediately became a POI and LE never thought this was ”just” a missing persons case. This appears to be correct because they went to DS2’s condo on the evening of the 17th (there is video somewhere; I remember seeing him standing in the garage with a police officer and a large vehicle.)

How does that stack up with your memories?

I think in Hon3ybee's most recent posts she said something like " I have so much I want to say but I am in the middle of getting verified so I think I have to wait."

And that is the last we have heard. So ??????

I dont recall saying I have so much to say just that I wasn't sure what I could say so I was keeping my mouth shut.. I have emailed Tricia with my number so I'm just patiently waiting.

Im not sure how this works, but here is a screen grab of DS's facebook. It has recently changed even though it is private. The fact that he "like" The Friends and Supporters page has been there since that page began.

His page is more private now than it was before with a new profile pic.

dale smith.jpg

There is no way that he did not know about the other page when he himself "liked" it from day one.

Not bashing him or anything, just bringing the info over to help clear up some questions. Hope it helps :seeya:

Here is a screen shot from the Friends and Supporters page.

You click on the "GIVE" button and it starts taking you through the Papal process. During that process it says the money is managed by Dale Smith.

I hovered my mouse over that to create the pop up and show that this account is indeed linked to DS's facebook account. DS provided a Paypal address and linked the pages together. Only he can do that or someone he gives his password to. Im not saying he personally set the page up, but he did set up the fundraiser.

dale smith 2.jpg

I dont recall saying I have so much to say just that I wasn't sure what I could say so I was keeping my mouth shut.. I have emailed Tricia with my number so I'm just patiently waiting.

Please forgive me, but I can't recall why you needed to be verified. Would you mind stating the connection again. O/T - My brain is fried...hubby had a small accident on his bike this morning. He broke 2 ribs and cracked 2 more.... ay yi yi what a day.

I went back and reread some of your old posts so I could see why I thought that. I think we aere both right. :crazy:

posted by Hon3ybee:
I have been refraining from posting because I'm waiting to get verified so I'm not sure what I can say but since it's all out now DS was in confinement while all this happened with Shannon...[12/01]
Honestly I'm not sure of the date, I'm not able to go into specifics because our connection has not been verified yet by this site.
12/01

I had to go by this "Bee Place" today. This is the shortest way for me to get into town. The one on Colonial (route 50)

It is a house with a out building. I looked both times and I did not see any bee hives. The house is a pukey orange color trimmed in purple. It is fenced and gated. Somebody lives there.

When I was growing up there, our house was in a clearing surrounded by woods, and we had bee hives back in the woods that a friend would tend. So if there are hives at that place, they may not be right out in the open.

(We did not have an orange house with purple trim).

Seems highly unlikely that anyone would pick a place for disposal of remains when there's an occupied house nearby.

When I was growing up there, our house was in a clearing surrounded by woods, and we had bee hives back in the woods that a friend would tend. So if there are hives at that place, they may not be right out in the open.

Seems highly unlikely that anyone would pick a place for disposal of remains when there's an occupied house nearby.

TY for the description.
As for the BBM part, clearly, you are neither color-blind...nor interested in a year round reminder of Halloween. LOL. I was trying to be funny...uh...:woohoo:

Thanks I got it straight now, but I still don't see any bee hives even after looking at the map.

Sparky,

You are so awesome! Just promise all of us that when you are out there looking for clues that you will be careful. :) I truly appreciate all of the information you have given all of us already and your insight. Just be careful.

Update on the Facebook page

‎35 days,

Apparently I some how deleted yesterday's post, I did read all the thoughts and prayers so thank you! All it said was thank you for continued support and those who donated to the Michelle Loree Trust Fund for search efforts and children set up by my self Lauren Erickson and www.forthepeople.com

Also that I know we are all very anxious for any kind of news but not to be discouraged. The news changes constantly. From day one Police have been working on all kinds of leads, tips and information. The news slows but they haven't.

Just wishing, hoping and waiting on that one persons heart to not be so cold and help.

Oh My Gosh!
This gal's hope, stoicism, and humanity is just heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time!

Sparky,

You are so awesome! Just promise all of us that when you are out there looking for clues that you will be careful. :) I truly appreciate all of the information you have given all of us already and your insight. Just be careful.

Awww...thank you :) but not to worry I just drove by on my way into town. I had to pass by it anyways. I didn't stop and won't. Promise.

Please forgive me, but I can't recall why you needed to be verified. Would you mind stating the connection again. O/T - My brain is fried...hubby had a small accident on his bike this morning. He broke 2 ribs and cracked 2 more.... ay yi yi what a day.

I hope your hubby heals quickly!:eek:uch:

OK I went back and looked. The pukey house is next to the Bee Property. I looked at it on google maps and I didn't see any bee hives, or waste removal.

So sorry.

Bee Hive Co.

Google Maps

when you go to the property appraisers website it pulls up the bee property under Honey Bee Holdings.

http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/ParcelSearch.aspx?pid=322226131203010

Since this is a psychic vision, I am not convinced that this is a possibility. However, my thoughts are stated and take it for what it's worth! I wonder if the Smith's know anyone associated with the property. Also, there is a wooded area with a small body of water that caught my eye. JMO!!!

Since this is a psychic vision, I am not convinced that this is a posibility. However, my thoughts are stated and take it for what it's worth! I wonder if the Smith's know anyone associated with the property. Also, there is a wooded area with a small body of water that caught my eye. JMO!!!

Didn't the post even say it had something to do with bees? Could be beeline, bee hives, bee something?? IDk, just seems like I recall reading that...that they weren't sure. Maybe they were just simply picking up on the beeline (beachline now) or the 528 and it really didnt have anything to do with actual bees.

But...If he had access to the property, it would be a good place to hide a body thinking LE would never look there for that same reason as stated above...Just my mind going in a rabbit hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie