2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a chuckle over DC's "work product" disclaimer on his emails. Alot of good it did him since I'm able to sit here and read them. Heh.

He must not have understood those little things FL calls the Sunshine Laws. :loser:

Sheesh, DC didn't know much about this case, he keeps having to ask Luke (the seer) about what house on Oviedo....who's Larry Garrison? Etc, etc.

OMG.... I am just speechless after reading the first 100 pgs. of these emails between DC & Luke! They look like the freakin' Keystone Cops. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Everything I can tell that DC focused on is based on psychic tips/feelings/visions. Un-freakin-believable.

And then DC set the party in high gear by stating that he believed the decomp found in the trunk belonged to a dead Fusion stripper who was transported to a lake and dumped?:innocent:

He must not have understood those little things FL calls the Sunshine Laws. :loser:

You nailed it. On p. 20800, Dominic writes "OCSO have also just released over 4000 pages to the Media, coincidence or promoting hatred?" :loser:

Actually I think CA drank THEIR Kool-Aid. It looks like Dom's "investigation" entailed relying on these koo koos from almost the get-go!! All of the stuff we heard the A's say are in these early, early emails....I just read Luke tell Dom they're being moved around. He tells Dom to look at Amy, Tony, Jesse, and Ricardo. Then I'm sure Dom passed this information to CA but I wonder if he told her where he got the info from...

This really really makes me mad. This Luke and Ginny preying on the family of a "missing" toddler and stirring up their hope and false leads. Not that I don't blame the A's as well but come on!!:furious:

I agree. I'm not sure what to make of any of this in re. who exactly was the driving force to keep following all these leads.

It makes Luke's email to DC wondering, "Dominic - are you going to be able to close this before Leo Padilla beats the truth out of Casey? " ALL THE MORE CURIOUS TO ME!

You nailed it. On p. 20800, Dominic writes "OCSO have also just released over 4000 pages to the Media, coincidence or promoting hatred?" :loser:

OMG! How can a PI bound by a contract with an attorney be so ill-informed?!?

This explains why he really, really believed he was protected under the work-product privilege, even when he left Baez and became employed directly by the Anthonys. :thud:

These people need to quit watching spy movies.

Pg 172. From DC to Luke...

Luke)
I have team on standby to move on notice) should any attempt be made at harming Caylee) they​
will be dealt with accordingly ... Dominic!

Pg 173 DC thinks these psychics are so good they can get him an ID/pic and tag for him to run? From Luke......

Don.t know why this is coming in) one of my team sees this guy getting shot by a dark haired
woman - some how connected to Caylee) just don't know how yet. Nothing more at this time.
Luke
- - "D&A Investigations) Dominic" <domini£@..d,gator. com> wrote:
Luke) if you can get an ID/Pic and Tag I can run it. I have a rotation on the ground ...
Dominic!​
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator

Can I get just a general OMG:

From Luke to Dominic Casey:
&#8220;Dominic &#8211; are you going to be able to close this before Leo Padilla beats the truth out of Casey? This guy is a real piece of muck and cannot be trusted.&#8221;

August 18 2008 from Dominic to Luke:
&#8220;I feel so very close to Caylee, so very close&#8230;&#8221;

Reading the "confidentiality" clause at the bottom of each of Dominic's emails is just another reminder of how out of touch they are/were....

Access to Knowledge is a RightT
Copyright C 2008. All rights reserved.
This email is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s). This
email and its attachments, if any, contain confidential information which may be "Legally
Drivileged" and/or may contain "Work Product", information protected by "Intellectual
operty Rights" or others "Rights". This email does not constitute any commitment from the
sender except when expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and
sender. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender, delete this email
immediately from your system and destroy all copies of it. You may not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy this email or any part of it if you are
not the intended recipient.

This case is so sad, but that line has me :laugh:

Luke)
I have team on standby to move on notice) should any attempt be made at harming Caylee) they

will be dealt with accordingly ... Dominic
!

Luke)
I have team on standby to move on notice) should any attempt be made at harming Caylee) they​

wth?? This man is truly delusional.

MEDIC!!!!

It seems as if they got their "psychic" info from the "blogs". Funny...if it wasn't so sad.

Luke)

Yeah, and what's up with Dominic signing his name with an exclamation point:
Dominic!

He must really think a lot of himself.

Er, uhm, er... WHAAAA? (PDF pg 307 of 1824; doc number 20831. And I haven't had my head up there for a minute, but do we know who is Jamil Spencer and why he has such entertaining emails in his account?

Subject:
ginnylucas@netzero.net
Monday, August 25,2008 11 :07 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Fw: RE: Giving you a heads up ... Luke received from a tipster ...
regarding this message - I'm preoccupied with kids) husband and late hour ... we will have to
cover this tomarrow - oh) and the woman moved again - remember I said Texas - it could also
be tehos or like little mexico in the northern orlando area ... yeah. The dead hooker or the
dead stripper has to to with the name I think "carole" I dreamed it the other night but bare
with me ... I got some names and I had some weird dreams about 3 cops drinking champagne -
that part wasn't quite right - there is an underlying agenda there ... I will talk in the
morning ... thanks for calling Sara .. ginette et family ... thanks

ETA: this straight up from Dom Casey (PDF pg 318, doc # 20842, italics by ynot):

Thank you Luke) I will not lose heart) regardless of the difficulties which may be
encountered. I become attached to my case and I need to bring Caylee home) respectfully. I
follow the evidence Luke and understand that with the guidance and help of experts such as
yourself, closure is obtainable. You know Luke) maybe Caylee would be better off where she is
but only if we know where this may be.

omg....I HAVE to go school supply shopping now.
7d944e66.gif
:banghead:

I will be back....
kickcan.gif

Pg #'s for all the good stuff you guys! :blowkiss:

Actually I think CA drank THEIR Kool-Aid. It looks like Dom's "investigation" entailed relying on these koo koos from almost the get-go!! All of the stuff we heard the A's say are in these early, early emails....I just read Luke tell Dom they're being moved around. He tells Dom to look at Amy, Tony, Jesse, and Ricardo. Then I'm sure Dom passed this information to CA but I wonder if he told her where he got the info from...

This really really makes me mad. This Luke and Ginny preying on the family of a "missing" toddler and stirring up their hope and false leads. Not that I don't blame the A's as well but come on!!:furious:

ITA with you completely on this.

OMG again!
Page 20935 (pdf p. 413) Luke theorizes that George may have discovered Caylee in the trunk of the car at the towyard and left her body on the property next to it.

Dom replies "Well, Let's put it this way, I have always been suspicious of George. . ." :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit