GUILTY MO - Rowan Ford, 9, raped & murdered, Stella, 3 Nov 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't both of these guys confess to the rape, murder, etc? Why in the world don't they just plead guilty and get on with the sentencing? They have to know that they are going to be found guilty. When the Pros says death penalty or life in prison I hope he means LWOP because life doesn't mean the same thing. Those two guys should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

believe, what was the knife rumor? i can't find it, and i live local and haven't heard it.

i dont usually bump but this case is one of those that should not be forgotten

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/457058.html
Two men arraigned

The girl's stepfather David Spears and his friend Chris Collings pleaded not guilty Tuesday at their arraignment in Barry County District Court. The 32-year-old Collings asked for a change of venue.
and
Prosecutors say both men have confessed to the crime, but authorities are trying to reconcile discrepancies between the two defendants' accounts of the events leading to the girl's death.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/457058.html

If they don't DP, I hope they get LWOP, lock them up forever.

believe, what was the knife rumor? i can't find it, and i live local and haven't heard it.

The rumor was that a knife was used on Rowan for the men to penetrate her small vagina. How completely horrific, if this proves to be true. Just a shame! :furious:

Swannie

The rumor was that a knife was used on Rowan for the men to penetrate her small vagina. How completely horrific, if this proves to be true. Just a shame! :furious:

Swannie

OH that is horrible. I heard that rumor when they first got arrested, and havent heard another thing about it. I'm sorry to hear it brought up now, since that probably means they DID cut that sweet baby. The pure evil in this world. It seems these sickos want to outdo the last and be known as the "biggest monster". It seems like these crimes get more heinous every time!- Makes me sick :furious: :mad: :bang:

bumping up for Rowan :blowkiss:

Any news on the trial? I hope those monsters rot!! :behindbar

I haven't heard anything. Seems it takes at least a year before they ever get to trial. I hope they both rot in hell for what they did to this poor little girl though.

I dare not truly ask because I know the answer.... :rolleyes:

This is somewhat old news, but I found it to be shocking, nonetheless. The officer that found Rowan's body has been charged with sexually abusing a minor. Sad, sad, sad...and I live in this state. SHEESH! :mad:

More at the link:
http://www.ky3.com/news/local/15545792.html

Swannie

Oh, Swannie, that's awful. One would think that the trauma of finding Rowan's body ONE MONTH EARLIER would be enough to keep him away from doing something like this.

What the heck is going on in this world? :(

I dare not truly ask because I know the answer.... :rolleyes:

This is somewhat old news, but I found it to be shocking, nonetheless. The officer that found Rowan's body has been charged with sexually abusing a minor. Sad, sad, sad...and I live in this state. SHEESH! :mad:

More at the link:
http://www.ky3.com/news/local/15545792.html

Swannie

OMG Swannie- This is the first I have heard of this and I have been trying to follow it from 'my' end of the world. I find it very disturbing and sounds like the deputy may actually be involved somehow.

It said the area where Rowan was found had been searched previously, yet he drove right to the spot, pointed his flashlight, and said "This looks like a good spot to dump a body". A lot of times, guilty people/liars inadvertantly reveal clues and think they can outwit LE (or his superiors in this case). When I heard he drove straight to the body dump site, that was the first thing that came to my mind, but nothing else was said about it, and after all, he is a "good ole boy in blue"-haha.

One more thing that bothers me is that thy say that the Stepdad was too large to haul that baby back and forth due to his size- Maybe he had help? I dont know how long these articles really are, or if the paper is jsut finding out about them, but I hope The DA takes a good, hard look at these momsters!! :behindbar

Thank you for your post-:blowkiss: I found a few more details at a linked post to yours, so I will post it here for others-

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/11228331.html

May they all burn in hell. RIP little Rowen....

May they all burn in hell. RIP little Rowen....

I agree in Fairies and Angels, and KNOW that lil Rowan is among us :angel: . I will stay with this thread/story/trial until those get the DP!!! Thank God that poor baby is safe now!! Baby Girl, you did not die in vain!

:woohoo::woohoo:

And I hope the machine or the "juice" malfunctions - so it hurts real bad when they have him on the table!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member