2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO what will be up is the Botanist explaining the plant growth. I think the SA will now want to prove how long poor Caylee was in the woods before she was found. Remember the DT wants to say she was placed there recently and the scene was "staged"

Mountain Kat..as to who Dominic Casey is. He was the private detective first hired by the defense team, then worked for Cindy and George.

He was poking around on suburban (near the body) an entire month before Mr Kronk found Caylee.

He claims he was checking the woods on suburban based on a psychic tip *snorts*

Yep and he makes me nervous in the extreme for that freaking reason.

Good morning everyone. Thanks Beach for the yummy breakfast. Now I've got to go stuff my mouth with it. Helps to keep me quiet.

The following was in one of the letters that ICA wrote to RA. I wonder if ICA is still feeling the same way now?

I have pens! It's oddly funny to keep saying it, but like a 5-year old, I'm rightfully proud. The scoop, in case you are still unaware... the day I was indicted, definitely not one of my better days, the "jury" or better stated - Grand Jury, pushed for the death penalty. Well... a couple of days ago, the prosecutor decides that they "don't have enough evidence to proceed". Although the entire basis of the case is unwarranted, and saying that I am "falsely accused", is BEYOND an understatement, but at least they're starting to back off, and maybe realize that innocence is a big factor here.

after someone read her lips yesterday during either Dr. G or the video she was shaking her head and saying that it was bull....~~~~ so I would assume she still believes she is innocent....and this is a f whim......:loser:

I found myself so angry yesterday, beside the obvious reason that we are watching a murder trial for a toddler. I just could not stand watching the defense woman lawyer "comfort" ICA and I do not get why the judge allowed it nor why the prosecution did not object. Hand her a tissue for the fake cry, but putting your arms around her and hugging her?? Totally inappropriate. And CM's behavior also just ticks me off. Telling the LDB to "stay right there" when she helped him with the computer( obviously an old, sexist goat who can't handle tech stuff) and his snippy Perry Mason wanna be questioning style. Ok enough of my rant..let me change emotionally gears just like ICA.
Good Morning everyone and how is everyone today? Fabulous I hope!!!

Yep and he makes me nervous in the extreme for that freaking reason.

He makes me nervous as well. I have a feeling the SA won't call him at all. The mere fact that he could make George look more guilty then innocent is a factor.

Considering Cindy said she sent "her people" out to suburban and found nothing irks me.

We never did get to see his deposition. I know there was paper work filed for transcripts on his depo.

I found myself so angry yesterday, beside the obvious reason that we are watching a murder trial for a toddler. I just could not stand watching the defense woman lawyer "comfort" ICA and I do not get why the judge allowed it nor why the prosecution did not object. Hand her a tissue for the fake cry, but putting your arms around her and hugging her?? Totally inappropriate. And CM's behavior also just ticks me off. Telling the LDB to "stay right there" when she helped him with the computer( obviously an old, sexist goat who can't handle tech stuff) and his snippy Perry Mason wanna be questioning style. Ok enough of my rant..let me change emotionally gears just like ICA.

That hugging thing was really getting to me also, I had to keep looking away.
What is that woman's purpose besides babysitting anyway?

I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???

No experience with trials, but I can still say, "What a crock!". The state has already proven to me, beyond any reasonable doubt, that ICA had possession of that child's body post mortem. So where did she get it from? Zanny? George? Mr. Kronk?

THAT my dear Crimesnooper is WHY I had to start today with that prayer.

I think it was JVL or NG last night who did a side by side of Cindy on the stand, and ICA laying her head on DS's shoulder. They opined that ICA has replaced Cindy with DS as her mother figure. Bleh.

I just want to how grateful I am:

For having a place like WS where I can go and vent during this trial.

For those of you who have taken time to write up what is going on.

For those who have gotten the documents from the clerk

For those who have gone to the courthouse and given your opinions.

This trial has been emotional and heart wrenching.

I have much to do again today...but hope to be in and out.

Wonder where the state is...are we still looking at June 17th?

IMO, we have seen nothing yet of the DT's vitamix testimony...just wait until they start their case in chief...I may not be able to watch that....

My personal feeling is that her emotions (some of them anyway) were probably real. But I sure don't think she was crying and carrying on over the loss of her daughter. She sure didn't seem to "lose it" over her daughters remains rotting in her car while she was engaged in a hotbody contest.

I just want to how grateful I am:

For having a place like WS where I can go and vent during this trial.

For those of you who have taken time to write up what is going on.

For those who have gotten the documents from the clerk

For those who have gone to the courthouse and given your opinions.

This trial has been emotional and heart wrenching.

I have much to do again today...but hope to be in and out.

Wonder where the state is...are we still looking at June 17th?

IMO, we have seen nothing yet of the DT's vitamix testimony...just wait until they start their case in chief...I may not be able to watch that....

ITA...don't know how much of it I could/can take...been hard to listen to now---they just go on and on and berate whomeever isn't in their camp....they are pathetic...evil humans....

Yesterday I pondered if they want a mistrial so bad---who would stick around ---NO ONE....they would all move a long to make money---the same thing that they complain about now....

My personal feeling is that her emotions (some of them anyway) were probably real. But I sure don't think she was crying and carrying on over the loss of her daughter.

I think she was full of it and just pizzed and putting on an act...and the DT wants her to look childlike so the enveloping hug from lawyer-momma plays into that. Makes me wanna :sick:

:seeya:Good Saturday morning to all the faithful Cayleeites. May her justice continue today.

Blessings and prayers for truth to come to light, and wisdom to rule all decisions made today.

Good Morning friends :)

Anyone know who will be on the stand this morning?

Seeing as we are not mad busy in here yet as we are all stuffing our faces with Beach's wonderful breakfast I have a question?

Are only certain judges picked to sit on a DP trial? What are the qualifications besides experiance?

I know HHBP has sat on others as I read it here somewhere. Just wondering?

That siggy line is a doosie...I cannot keep my eyes off of it when your posts come in...it is amazing to say the least...great finds.

I'm hoping she'll do one with ICA's current courtroom pics and Charles Manson. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni