2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this on WESH, and they still had the Casey Cam down in the corner. She never stopped running her mouth at Baez and Mason for one second. They appeared to be ignoring her, but she just kept on. Does WESH put up the videos the way WFTV does?

If so, it is really worth going back to see. When Ashton was blocking the main camera, you could see Casey flying off the handle and really giving the what for to the atty's.

:rocker: I agree. I watched on wesh camera and it is worth going back to see.

I personally think that Jose and Mason have had enough of ICA ... and she "bosses" them around ... tells them what to do ... what to say ... ME ME ME ...

Ah ... the "price" of "fame and fortune" JB ...

:cow:

If I am a juror the fact that she was on a website 84 TIMES about chloroform and there are large amounts found in her trunk is just too big a coincidence for me.... something is up

I would also be looking through that report to see what other sites were accessed in multiple (large) amounts

MOO

I have wondered this several times, and I suppose I should have asked before now, but can ICA hear what is being said in the sidebar?

Thinking out loud:

I'm not sure how long a duration of time chloroform would knock a person out. I would think it would depend on dosage, but...still, I don't think it's effects would last very long. Doesn't seem like a very effective "babysitter" to me. On the other hand, this chloroform habit search bugs me. Maybe that was just a "whim" search. I don't know.

I don't think that this could be used as a babysitting drug at all. Little Caylees mouth would be full of sores or burn marks.

Just a headsup..regarding HLN..(know some dont care too much for the TH's)..but I am floored, almost all of them are simply flabberghasted with this Computer searches and evidence, and give JB A for effort..but NOT inpressed with his results by his cross....

:

I hope he doesn't become an object of sympathy

If she had plans for this, how did she think she would dispose of their bodies?

I always felt like she was going kill them and then stage a break in and walk in and say she "discovered" their bodies. This could include Caylees OR she had planned to say someone broke in and killed her parents while they were babysitting Caylee and someone kidnapped Caylee.

I don't think that has been released. Must be sealed. I am anxious to see it though b/c we have not.

We haven't seen it yet, it's in discovery though. We'll get to see it soon when it's presented by the prosecution. :)
Quiche is correct. These tapes probably were under work product for years. The SA recently released them to the DT. The DT probably hit the floor running with them, attempting to figure out just how to counter them. Wonder if JB realizes the same effect will happen as it did today.

That's what trips them up. Murder is easy. Getting rid of the resulting large piece of evidence is not.

Hope you're not speaking from personal experience :biggrin:

Let's keep in mind that ICA is not a bright spark in the universe. Except for quick lying on her feet she really hasn't demonstrated any intellect at all. So while WE might realize fairly quickly that chloroform isn't a good babysitting option, it's entirely possible ICA (who cannot think ahead) thought it was probably just dandy.

No no, I meant over a long period of time. I was thinking she might have used it to regularly to knock this point child out, but after thinking that over for a bit, I'm inclined to think that might not have been the case. I'm just going over ALOT of thoughts here, trying to ascertain why ICA might have used chloroform on Caylee (IF she did). Was it a more than once deal...a one time deal...if so, why? I don't think she intended to kill Caylee with chloroform, so where does the chloroform fit in?

I'm justl wading through my thoughts...

I have wondered this several times, and I suppose I should have asked before now, but can ICA hear what is being said in the sidebar?

She can read it on the computer screen at the table, and probably can hear some since they are not very far away.

FWIW, one thing that has stuck with me ALL day, is something that momtective posted earlier today...

IF (as the defense claims) Caylee drowned in the pool and IF Jose concedes that the dog hits might have hit on a dead body in the back yard....

Why would someone carry Caylee from the pool to the opposite side of the yard before she was set down (presumably in the area the dogs hit on)? Seems like you would set her down immediately to try to do CPR, or just because she might have been somewhat heavy) Why carry her all the way across the yard just to set her on the ground in THAT spot? Seems more like a place someone would set her on the way to the playhouse/garage:)

It really hit me when momtective posted this earlier (she had a picture, too, which was much more effective!) and I just wanted to say thanks:) :wave:

No no, I meant over a long period of time. I was thinking she might have used it to regularly to knock this point child out, but after thinking that over for a bit, I'm inclined to think that might not have been the case. I'm just going over ALOT of thoughts here, trying to ascertain why ICA might have used chloroform on Caylee (IF she did).

I'm still wading through my thoughts...honestly don't know which side of the coin I'll land on.

I thought she used it regularly at first too. However, chloroform is very dangerous hence it is no longer used for surgery, too many deaths. I think just once would be enough to do in a child. :(

If she had plans for this, how did she think she would dispose of their bodies?

She has a pattern of not thinking things through very well. When she stole 1000 dollars from her 'best friend's ' checking account she signed her name on the back of the forged checks and went to B of A, right in front of the surveillance cameras. No forethought, just lived 10 minutes at a time. [ Mercury retro in Pisces exactly Square Mars/.Uranus ]

was it the sci-spot chloroform page she visited 84 times?

what is so sad is that I think we all have our answer to where Caylee was during the night ICA spent the night at RM house and Caylee disappeared in the middle of the night. ICA claimed CA called and asked to have Caylee returned. I think it's clear ICA was drugging Caylee for quite a while so she could party and do what she pleased. So sad.

I always felt like she was going kill them and then stage a break in and walk in and say she "discovered" their bodies. This could include Caylees OR she had planned to say someone broke in and killed her parents while they were babysitting Caylee and someone kidnapped Caylee.

:websleuther: ... note to self ... do not become BFFs with bonjoviblonde ... she plans evidence removal in advance.... :crazy:

She can read it on the computer screen at the table, and probably can hear some since they are not very far away.

When I sat in a courtroom I would be pretty close and all I heard was whispering. I don't think the court reporter can get it to her that quickly, but maybe they hooked it up somehow.

When hearing all the medical injuries, the first thing that came to mind was someone searching for injuries sustained in a car accident.

Just IMO

I may be wrong with the dates but didn't the supposed accident happen during the 31 days? If she was looking that up in March it seems like that would be premeditation... or planning an alibi maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam