AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was speaking to an undercover cop the other day.
He said the RE: Perth pedophile ring, they are like rats, for every one you see, there is really seven.
A lot of nervous people around at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sheds a whole new light on the book 'a sausage went for a walk'.

Or they just haven't done it..................don't assume that "they" are any smarter than the average bear...their only human...limited by financial resources... this forum is made up of an indefinite # of individuals motivated by ? curiosity, real concern and an infinite numbers of intellectual reasoning's... I say bring on the dogs....

Let them take the dogs for a walk through Wynarka as wel. If the suitcaseman with suitcase popped up somewhere in Wynarka. He might very well have collected the suitcase in Wynarka.

Reading about the search on horseback. Makes me wonder if it's random which way they choose to search first. There's no secrecy about where they are looking. I hope they'll be watching the "Wynarka side" to see if anyone shows up to do their own personal search.

We don't know yet if the book and pink cloth found yesterday are connected to little Angel. My greatest hope is they are and someone has written her name or their own name inside the book. Having said that I think there is just something really weird about this latest find. The mounted police go out to search and within a few hours they've found the book and pink cloth. It's still niggling in the back of my mind that someone has planted them there not very long ago.

Somehow like Hansel and Gretel leaving a trail of bread crumbs ...... :eek::confused:

The GAF label could possibly be a fake GAP copy often found in Asia when a copy is made but they change name slightly. The the Haolailu def seems Chinese. It crosses my mind this could a family with a bit of cash, Roxy clothing, possibly bought cheap clothes copies overseas on holiday. Even the suitcase is not a really cheap one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your so right!

Hǎoláiwù=好莱坞=Hollywood!

You'd be hard pressed to call Naturi a settlement. It appears there is a group of farm houses but nothing like a small town. I'd call it an 'area'. The book looks like it hasn't been there for long. We've had drizzly rain for what seems like months on end here in SA, and it appears to be a board book which would deteriorate pretty quickly in this weather. Interesting though.

Yes, I thought the book and piece of cloth looked too new compared to the other items found with our little Angel.

I don't see anything odd or suspicious about children's items on the roadside.
On long drives children get cranky and I have more than once been in a car with a kid who threw something out the window :)

Channel 9 just reported that a new witness has come forward claiming to see a man in a suit emerge from the bushes cross highway and disappear into scrub again ???

due to paywall Ive paraphrased the best I could

Adelaide business owner says he was returning from a family function along the Karoonda Highway in late May when a man aged about 60 and dressed in a suit emerged from scrubland and quickly crossed the road.

He appeared to be on a mobile phone at the time. He was closer to Tailem Bend than Wynarka. The man was neatly dressed and clean cut.
On recently returning to the site the witness believed to have found a black tub swarming with flies and a washing basket. He gave a statement last week.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...497110993?sv=c353f7f0820e8242b6e7a59fdc94104f

Adelaide business owner says he was returning from a family function along the Karoonda Highway in late May when a man aged about 60 and dressed in a suit emerged from scrubland and quickly crossed the road.

He appeared to be on a mobile phone at the time. He was closer to Tailem Bend than Wynarka. The man was neatly dressed and clean cut.
On returning to the site the witness believed to have found a black tub swarming with flies and a washing basket. He gave a statement last week.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...497110993?sv=c353f7f0820e8242b6e7a59fdc94104f

Well that's just a very peculiar story.
Why did he return to the site.
I mean, I might possibly remember seeing a man crossing the road talking on a phone, but realistically, probably only if I'd come close to hitting him.
My first thought would be he'd broken down or stopped for a wee break. I certainly wouldn't think it was suspicious or curious enough to warrant returning to check the roadside.
I'm starting to think "witnesses" are making stuff up now.

Well that's just a very peculiar story.
Why did he return to the site.
I mean, I might possibly remember seeing a man crossing the road talking on a phone, but realistically, probably only if I'd come close to hitting him.
My first thought would be he'd broken down or stopped for a wee break. I certainly wouldn't think it was suspicious or curious enough to warrant returning to check the roadside.
I'm starting to think "witnesses" are making stuff up now.
May have seemed suspicious if this man was on foot and no car in sight. ..I'm a curious soul ...id probably go back to the spot and Check it out too...

BUT YEAH jane ... all these new witnesses. ...very strange!!!

Hao Hai Lu is also a place in China.

chn.youbianku.com/m/address/上海市松江区浩海路

On returning to the site the witness believed to have found a black tub swarming with flies and a washing basket. He gave a statement last week.

Amee does it say where on the highway he was seen....close to Wynarka? or closer to tailem Bend?

浩海路 is Hao Hai Lu

浩 Hao
海 Hai
路 Lu

浩 Great
海 Ocean
路 Road

So someone later tipped the tub contents into an old suitcase then did a runner?
Which conflicts with the man walking through town with suitcase.
Or both occured. Who is to waste a perfectly good tub 😯

Amee does it say where on the highway he was seen....close to Wynarka? or closer to tailem Bend?

closer to Tailem Bend than Wynarka.

understood to be among factors that yesterday led police to widen the search zone for clues

浩海路 is Hao Hai Lu

浩 Hao
海 Hai
路 Lu

浩 Great
海 Ocean
路 Road
Gold!!!
Is there a Great Ocean road in China? Or just one in South Australia?

Who wears a suit on Karoonda highway? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member