Alec Baldwin

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ir-alec-baldwin-ads-after-receiving-hundreds/
A New York-based supermarket chain has had a change of heart about grounding Alec Baldwin as a spokesman because of his antics aboard an American Airlines flight.

Wegmans Food Markets said Wednesday it will continue running television ads featuring Baldwin after being inundated with "hundreds and hundreds of tweets, emails, and phone calls" in support of the actor.

Sometimes I think he should just run for President. LOL. Teflon Alec. :giggle:

He's so ... incorrigible.

Here's a video American Airlines Captain Steve Rogers apologizing to Alec - in the even you missed it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_1...can-airlines-incident-on-saturday-night-live/

Welp, his latest antics got our attention. Why pay a PR firm when you can do it yourself for free?

(not just Alec)

ALEC BALDWIN: Allegedly Threatens Reporter, Hurls Racial Slur at Photog

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/18/alec-baldwin-new-york-post-photographer-fight/#ixzz2LFn4Wf64

"Alec Baldwin was allegedly involved in another confrontation with the media ... who claim he threatened choke a reporter to death and hurled a racial slur at a photographer."

"Both Baldwin and the reporter for the New York Post, Tara Palmeri, filed harassment claims against one another following the run-in."

"According to the Post, Palmeri approached Baldwin while he was walking his dogs to ask him about a recent lawsuit against his wife Hilaria. The reporter says Baldwin responded by grabbing her by the arm and saying, "I want to choke you to death."

I am not sure I buy the racial slur aspect, but I dont know either of them of course.

It's funny though that other passengers were tweeting from their cell phones. So I guess the rules were only enforced for Alec?

:doh: WHY would anyone stalk him :confused:
OH well, cant argue about taste...........

I hope they take her passport away, not that I want her here but I also don't think she should be allowed back in the States. Hopefully she gets some psychiatric care while in jail but I'm not sure there's any hope for that particular illness.

I'm not a big fan of Alec Baldwin but I wouldn't wish that woman on anyone.

"Oh, Alec.

The cops had the gall to treat you just like anyone else. I know you’re not just anybody. You’re Alec Baldwin! Former star of TV’s “30 Rock,’’ once a pitchman for Capitol One Bank, and always a gay basher extraordinaire!

And, they didn’t recognize you. You!

I guess you just had to do it. You cursed at the cops who had the nerve to ask you for identification. Don’t they know who you are? “I don’t have ID. Just give me the f–king summons!”

You were hauled off to a station house, where you self-righteously complained to a desk supervisor, “How old are these officers?” You followed that with the battle cry of the toxic celeb — “They don’t even know who I am?”

http://nypost.com/2014/05/13/hilaria-can-have-you-alec-baldwin/

Such an unpleasant man, that Alec.

How old are those officers, Alec? Young, Alec, young. Unlike you. (And me.)

One thing I've found in getting older is that people who were nasty when young only seem to get nastier as they get old. No doubt, a talented man, but Alec Baldwin shows himself time and time again to be a true, genuine azzhole!

The plaintive wail of "Don't they know who I am" is hilarious! Yes, Alec, they do know. Some pudgy geezer with a foul mouth who needs to be cuffed and taken in to the station house.

and it's such a shame because he has great comedy timing and can be very appealing when he's playing a character. IRL, not so much

:notgood:

and it's such a shame because he has great comedy timing and can be very appealing when he's playing a character. IRL, not so much

:notgood:

I so agree! I always laughed myself silly watching him host and appear on SNL. And he was fantastic in Ghosts of Mississippi!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back