New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceanblueeyes, actually the new TBI PIO; Agent Tate, said that they have not been in contact with the Bobo family, but she was sure that they were aware of the recent events, imo.. Psychic I guess..

Really?

I heard her say when asked that they hadn't been in contact with the Bobo family' 'that day' (the day when the TBI spokesperson was being asked) but they have been in contact with them.

I will try to search for the transcript when I have more time.

:coffeecup: Good Morning!! :coffeecup:

:welcome: To All The New Sleuthers that Have joined WS!

I really have nothing of value to share today, so I'll just make a couple of observations from all the reading I just got caught up on.

ZA's arrest for assault Of AB-- My thoughts are this, maybe, just maybe this is why they were doing such a search, for the weapons in this case- She describe them and they went looking. After all, the alleged assault was reported to have taken place at his house. Maybe just maybe this was all over
drugs.
Anything else they find could be bonus?

Granted from the TBI's spokesperson, saying this has to do with the drug trade-I have seen many speculating about the bullet holes in the PT Cruiser-
All the vehicles may have been searched for evidence "drug case" and during those searches anything else that they might stumble across is just bonus?

Other search warrants-Look is they are looking for a major meth lab, or were concerned enough they found it, LE would have been suited up. To deal with all the chemicals.

Something else- I'm reminded of a case that happened in Jackson County Tn, where a woman went missing- Her estranged husband said she just left, without her purse and other things- They kept after him because he was the last to see her, he pulled her out of a bar- He confessed that she shot herself and he buried her right in the front yard and the bulldozer was parked on top of her.
Maybe LE thought he buried money, weapons, drugs?

Now, on this thing that ZA shot his mother- Yes the local flair has talked about it, but it is alleged that it happened when he was a juvenile and it was ruled an "accident". Maybe since it was something when he was underage, that may be why we can't find any link to the story.

Right now, I think, Anything, Any of these people being rounded up for a "drug case" will spill anything to keep their arses from going to prison.

Praying For Holly~

I thought I read he shot his mother in 2006. He would have been 21. Maybe that is why she moved away from him and moved to Atlanta.lol I think like a lot of mothers who cover for their kid and she said it was an accident so he wouldn't go to jail.

IMO

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11h
Zach Adams arrest affidavit for an aggravated assault charge was made by TBI officer Valerie Troutt out of the Jackson field office.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11h
Zach Adams said in court Monday that he intends to try to hire an attorney "whenever the TBI decides to let me use the phone again."

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

so who was his first call to? Just wondering. They generally get one call so wonder who he called.

I thought I read he shot his mother in 2006. He would have been 21. Maybe that is why she moved away from him and moved to Atlanta.lol I think like a lot of mothers who cover for their kid and she said it was an accident so he wouldn't go to jail.

IMO

Then I stand corrected :blushing:

folks: we need a link to this shooting of the mother please and thank you. Like msm... not topix, etc. (apologies if it has already been posted)

IMO

Yes, I believe you're right. He wasn't a juvenile at all. It was reportedly because she wouldn't lend him money to buy drugs....so make as much of an "accident" as you like of it but the mother's perception of her son seems to be at complete opposites to everyone else's perspective of him (which IMO sounds a little bit more on the mark.)

folks: we need a link to this shooting of the mother please and thank you. Like msm... not topix, etc. (apologies if it has already been posted)

LOL I slapped my own hand

Me too Lyric! I don't know if it was an msn article. Can we find court records? Do they count?

surprise surprise

At least he has his priorities straight.

Sure would like to hear that recorded phone call.:)

Seems strange that he would call her instead of Grandpa since he knows he is going to need a lawyer and he has to know they are only given one phone call.

IMO

Most likely instructing her to go to the media and tell everyone her sister is lying because she's jealous of their relationship......

Or telling her to keep her mouth shut if she knows anything.:)

Sure would like to hear that recorded phone call.:)

Seems strange that he would call her instead of Grandpa since he knows he is going to need a lawyer and he has to know they are only given one phone call.

IMO

Perhaps Gramps' phone was conveniently off the hook.........

Yes, I believe you're right. He wasn't a juvenile at all. It was reportedly because she wouldn't lend him money to buy drugs....so make as much of an "accident" as you like of it but the mother's perception of her son seems to be at complete opposites to everyone else's perspective of him (which IMO sounds a little bit more on the mark.)

He sure seems to be the kind to whip out a gun when he doesn't get what he wants.

He seems to intimidate people by using a firearm and I bet he always has a gun handy nearby even though it is against the law for him to even have one since he is a convicted felon.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members