TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it have been Joann and the eldest were subdued with a fatal hit to the head/neck, forcing the younger ladies to go through fear. Knowing what could happen next to them and not wanting more injury inflicted on their mum and older sister? Jmo

Lots of conflicting info out there. They were on their way to school in TN. Does anyone know when the last day of school is for Hardeman County? I know some of the neighboring counties are letting out this week and next week. I will check into that. Would make sense to wait for the move until after the last day of school. Doesn't make sense at all to take the kids out when they only have a week or two left. Gonna go find out about the county school schedule.

Thanks...my complete thought is - why were they even in school considering such a big pack and move? Wow, they get out EARLY. My DS doesn't get out until June 14th...

The family may have been "confined" by being tied in the car or thrown in the trunk or placed in the trailer. It does not necessarily mean Joann and the older daughter were alive to be confined in a house. Some article stated LE was checking into the possibility they were killed in TN and it was stated the bodies were several days old when found.

This s what i think also!
I think J and A were killed there in the garage!
Driven away!

sunday LE was back t the Bain house searching the garage!
Im sure they found crime scene!

I agree. Us sane mothers/women/sisters/wives etc will never be able to comprehend this. I can almost, barely understand post natal psychosis (after suffering severe post natal depression, please don't hate me) and the shocking things that come from that. This obviously had nothing to do with any form of illness, it came from pure calculation. There is no excuse, no way out. It wasn't (from earlier) a moment of animal rage. Its caught me deep, i can't help but stop and think of them all regularly.

Thank you for being brave enough to admit what you've been through. No one should hate you. Feelings aren't wrong. Actions are. Everyone at some point in their lives has the urge to do something bad. If people are honest with themselves, I'd bet nearly everyone has, for at least a fleeting moment, wanted to hurt someone. What separates us from them is the ability to not act on the feelings.

THANK YOU!

Affidavits get to the heart of the matter without the interference of MSM.

I agree that the affidavits help get to the heart.

A search of that trailer disclosed property of 2 of the girls that have disappeared (Alexandria and Kyliyah).

I wonder what they found in the trailer that belonged to the two younger girls? I know that they found hair clippings, but maybe also their clothing? Maybe they had a change of clothing as well.

:sigh:

I SO hope that these two girls are okay. The video surveillance still shot makes me literally sick to my stomach.

Waiting on the video but saw this being reported MSM...

The video shows Mayes with short hair, buying sodas from the County Line One Market in Guntown, Mississippi. The video was recorded at about 4:45 p.m. on April 30. That is one day before a warrant was issued for Mayes.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation believes he cut his hair. In fact, one man in the video made reference to the haircut, and Mayes acknowledged it.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18215619/surveillance-video-of-adam-mayes-surfaces

Now why is her haed hurting?

Could have been because of crying. They were there for a funeral, they were moving, they had traveled. Many reasons for a teenage girl to be emotional. A teenage girl may have just been emotional about moving away from her friends. We just do not know. Even though they may like AZ, there may be emotions about moving. She may have been emotional about AM too. He was a "close" family "friend". I use that term very, very lightly considering what he has done! :eek:

Booth told Teresa Mayes to call the police and was assured that she had, but by Saturday Booth had become suspicious about that claim and called police herself.

"I told them exactly what she had told me: Who the bodies were, where they could be dug from," Booth said.

As it turned out, investigators had begun digging in the Mayes' backyard the previous day.

http://www.djournal.com/view/full_s...ing-suspect-arrested?instance=home_news_right

So she knew WHO had been killed, WHEN they had been killed and WHERE they were buried.
Yet told her sister to call the cops on her own "abusive and controlling husband."

I'm glad that she went to the cops, but she EASILY could have cost two little girls their lives by waiting.
By the time she told them, they were already digging anyway. Exactly when did she get this information?

They didn't issue the Amber Alert until they found the bodies.
If they had found the bodies earlier, the Amber Alert would have been issued earlier.
If this sister had called the cops immediately that Amber Alert could have been issued how much earlier?

There is NO excuse for just telling your sister to report her "abusive and controlling" husband for a double homicide.

You do it yourself. :twocents:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both women also said they saw Adam Mayes digging a hole on April 27, the same day the Bain family was last seen.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/wife-mother-of-adam-mayes-arrested/

WHEN on April 27th? Where were the 4 victims at the time?
Did they know at THAT moment while they watched him dig the hole that he was putting two bodies in there?

The video shows Mayes with short hair, buying sodas from the County Line One Market in Guntown, Mississippi. The video was recorded at about 4:45 p.m. on April 30. That is one day before a warrant was issued for Mayes.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation believes he cut his hair. In fact, one man in the video made reference to the haircut, and Mayes acknowledged it.

If he was buying more than one "soda", that would lead us to believe that the girls are still with him and they are alive. :praying:

I keep wondering what is meant in the affidavit by "rented a trailer". Do they mean a trailer like you tow with a vehicle or a mobile home. They had been living in the mobile home for awhile. Not just for the purpose of kidnapping. A tow trailer could be used to hide hostages. TM could have driven while AM was in the trailer with the family and injured the mom and olest during the trip to MS.

Could have been because of crying. They were there for a funeral, they were moving, they had traveled. Many reasons for a teenage girl to be emotional. A teenage girl may have just been emotional about moving away from her friends. We just do not know. Even though they may like AZ, there may be emotions about moving. She may have been emotional about AM too. He was a "close" family "friend". I use that term very, very lightly considering what he has done! :eek:

Well i wondered if someone hit her!

On the WMCTV link above it shows a little girl behind AM could this be one of them babies that is missing?

Thank you for being brave enough to admit what you've been through. No one should hate you. Feelings aren't wrong. Actions are. Everyone at some point in their lives has the urge to do something bad. If people are honest with themselves, I'd bet nearly everyone has, for at least a fleeting moment, wanted to hurt someone. What separates us from them is the ability to not act on the feelings.

Thank you. You have no idea what your words mean. I have complete understanding with those first days/weeks break downs. However, i used to put him in the crib, walk away for afew.

Its totally off topic, we're talking adults, they've lived a life, yet still do this! To children! Little girls, with first dates, first dances,first proper loves ahead of them. Whether that monster may have been friend/father to one or more of these beautiful little ladies is no excuse. He/his family had worked for over a decade building trust, this in my opinion is no chance act/crime he had planned this, for a long time. It was no emotional/mental illnesses related snap, again just my opinion.

If he was buying more than one "soda", that would lead us to believe that the girls are still with him and they are alive. :praying:

Well it was a video from April 30th.

I hope they are alive today! Praying also!

Another image of adam just posted. Getting a better idea what his appearance was like on the 30th.

18215619_BG2.jpg

This s what i think also!
I think J and A were killed there in the garage!
Driven away!

sunday LE was back t the Bain house searching the garage!
Im sure they found crime scene!

IMO, the only technicality (SP) with this is the charges. TM was charged with Especially Aggravated Kidnapping (cause the younger girls are under the age of 13). She wasn't charged with accessory to murder after the fact, improper disposal of a body, etc. If AM confined them to the garage and held them against their will...then killed them or they died as a result, he could still be charged with kidnapping them (held against their will) but unless she helped confine them in the garage(which I thought I read somewhere she met them on the road somewhere) she can't be charged with their kidnapping if they were already dead. Unless TN/MS laws are different.

I wonder if he hadn't convinced his wife and mother that the three girls were his own biological children and that Gary and Jo Ann Bain were deliberately taking them away. Maybe threw in some blah-blah about neglect or abuse.

And then once they were helping him, things took a very bad turn that they didn't foresee.

Well I don't think he believed that the older one was his biological child which is probably the reason she ended up dead while the younger two are missing and presumably still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998