Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a motive for the 24th, to establish a time frame for the gas cans being removed from the car, instead of the probable same date the car was brought home from the impound. If he admits they were removed the day they brought the car home, there could be a possible tampering charge.
See now that I'm inclined to agree with.

16th. the 9th is no longer in play for quite a while from what I gather....: )

According to Amy the 9th is when Casey started staying with her. That might be the reason both Casey and Cindy reference this date. Caylee may have last been seen on the 16th, but the drama started on the 9th.

:crazy:
Especially because she was sooooo specific about the 31 days. The fact that she says 31 just always bothered me. It seems too exact especially for such a liar.
Let me toss you another bone people. Casey never said when the clock on 31 days actually started ticking? Just because she dropped her off on Jun 9th does not make this day a certain, counting forward to Jun 15th. 31 days has also bothered me. There was a reason for that statement and it puts it right back to the day Cindy was with Caylee at the nursing home. I don't care what George said about the 16th. Until LE supports this change its hear say as is the 24th of June. George said the last time he saw Caylee was the 6th of June. This is all too weird.

Which is also where the pavers are!!! Hmmmm.....

Pry the pavers up, bury the child, then go back the next day, move the pavers, and pull the child out of the ground.

I hate this. But it could fit the timeline.

Did George cancel the report to le about cans when he found them in trunk on the 20something?? or just let report go till Caylee went missing ....???

According to Amy the 9th is when Casey started staying with her. That might be the reason both Casey and Cindy reference this date. Caylee may have last been seen on the 16th, but the drama started on the 9th.
Amy never saw Caylee

Alright this will be an odd post. You have been warned.
I am CAsey's age and I seem to think the same way she does. I laugh when I am nervous, even if other reactions are more appropriate. I have been perceived as cold hearted for not responding the eay people thought I should.
That said, I will make one thing clear, which is that I have three cildren and if someone had threatened their life the first person I would contact would be the police. And I would not have gone out partying.
Anyway, as a 22 year old who seems to think a bit along the same lines, I have wracked my brain trying to figure out where I would hide a body. I have not ever had the opportunity to find out, so this is speculation. Here is what I have come up with:
1. I would not go far from home. Even in panic mode, I would realize that there was no way I could get out of having a body in my car if I was caught.
2. I would travel at night. Daylight is just too revealing. Also if I had a lot of friends, one of them might recognize my car and stop me to talk.
3. I weigh about the same as Casey and I know that my large 2 year old gets really heavy after about 5 minutes when he is asleep. That whole dead weight thing. So I wouldn't go very far on foot with the body, even panicked I wouldn't be able to carry him more than 15 minutes.
4. After carrying a dead weight child and after the drain that panic puts on a person, I would not be in the mind to dig. I would find water or a readymade hole in the ground.
5. After having to find a spot and get the body there, I would not be thinking clearly enough to weigh the body down or cover it well, I would simply want to be rid of it.
Having said that, I am going to have a drink. This was difficult for me to write, as I have never even considered harming my children. (Although I have put myself in time out a few times.) So forcing myself to speculate on what I would do if I had killed one of my babies is very difficult.
I hope this helps as far as possible locations if Caylee is dead.
Wow...what a great post! Thank you!!

I see a motive for the 24th, to establish a time frame for the gas cans being removed from the car, instead of the probable same date the car was brought home from the impound. If he admits they were removed the day they brought the car home, there could be a possible tampering charge.
If George was just bringing this up in an interview that might be plausible. However, there was an actual police report dated June 24th reporting the gas cans stolen. So, there is corroboration.

Message left to Craig's List, orlando craigslist > politics, 10 hours ago:

JOSE BAEZ SON,casey anthony, ex cop, and lee anthony, bebo (craig mc candless! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-793243686@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-12, 10:18AM EDT

will anyone speak up for this child ?

google this name ( craig mc candless ) link that has uneven letters!

scroll down and look at the connection that everyone has been look for !

will anyone help investigate this on this childs soul!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 793243686

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pol/793243686.html
===================================

I wish I could figure this cryptic stuff out! I did find Craig McCandless on the Bebo site, and it seems that he is possibly into some "Fight Club" stuff? Do they have those in Orlando? I was unable to put anything together.

Did George cancel the report to le about cans when he found them in trunk on the 20something?? or just let report go till Caylee went missing ....???
He appeared to have let it go untill he stated it on national TV. Now I may be wrong but it was the very next day that LE went to their home with a search warrant. Need to ck LE info.

And also to show that the car didn't smell on the 24th, and that there was no body in the trunk

:crazy:
Let me toss you another bone people. Casey never said when the clock on 31 days actually started ticking? Just because she dropped her off on Jun 9th does not make this day a certain, counting forward to Jun 15th. 31 days has also bothered me. There was a reason for that statement and it puts it right back to the day Cindy was with Caylee at the nursing home. I don't care what George said about the 16th. Until LE supports this change its hear say as is the 24th of June. George said the last time he saw Caylee was the 6th of June. This is all too weird.

Lee Anthony stated under oath at the bond hearing that Casey admitted to him on the 15th of July that she had not seen her daughter in 31 days. So that is when the clock started on the thirty one days according to Lee's sworn testimony.

Pry the pavers up, bury the child, then go back the next day, move the pavers, and pull the child out of the ground.

I hate this. But it could fit the timeline.
The pavers weren't put down until the weekend of the 4th of July.

Heard tonight on NG that Cindy is disputing the phone company records and George made a preposterous statement about a family/persons that are being watched that he says kidnapped Caylee. Boy, if this family knows the exact location of Caylee I would have a SWAT team over there immediately to bust the doors down. I think both GP's are falling apart at the seams. They have to be to be making the statements I heard on NG tonight. :eek:

Right! And every time we get some new information from LE, there's suddenly a new story from the Anthony's that fits to the information, but was never told before!

BTW, has there been any more talk about Cindy's claim that Caylee also called her great-grandmother on July 15?

I haven't heard anything. But, yeah, always an explanation for whatever the evidence provides.

They know they've lost Caylee. They're in "save Casey" mode now.

I just can't forget Cindy telling Rozzie Franco, "I've already lost one...I'm not losing another one." (not verbatim, but close to what she said.)

yep, far as I know. Actually, even in the beginning, when the media started on this story, it was said that a neighbor had stole them but Casey had done it in the past. Just recently changed that story to create a new timeline, IMO.

I think so...something definitely stuck in there minds about that date. It was also Cindy's first day back to work after being off. (I'm not going to say vacation 'cause we never did figure out if she actually went away.) You know if it was Cindy's big bd that week, I'd like to see pics from the party. I'm sure the family had to do something special for mom.

Alright this will be an odd post. You have been warned.
I am CAsey's age and I seem to think the same way she does. I laugh when I am nervous, even if other reactions are more appropriate. I have been perceived as cold hearted for not responding the eay people thought I should.
That said, I will make one thing clear, which is that I have three cildren and if someone had threatened their life the first person I would contact would be the police. And I would not have gone out partying.
Anyway, as a 22 year old who seems to think a bit along the same lines, I have wracked my brain trying to figure out where I would hide a body. I have not ever had the opportunity to find out, so this is speculation. Here is what I have come up with:
1. I would not go far from home. Even in panic mode, I would realize that there was no way I could get out of having a body in my car if I was caught.
2. I would travel at night. Daylight is just too revealing. Also if I had a lot of friends, one of them might recognize my car and stop me to talk.
3. I weigh about the same as Casey and I know that my large 2 year old gets really heavy after about 5 minutes when he is asleep. That whole dead weight thing. So I wouldn't go very far on foot with the body, even panicked I wouldn't be able to carry him more than 15 minutes.
4. After carrying a dead weight child and after the drain that panic puts on a person, I would not be in the mind to dig. I would find water or a readymade hole in the ground.
5. After having to find a spot and get the body there, I would not be thinking clearly enough to weigh the body down or cover it well, I would simply want to be rid of it.
Having said that, I am going to have a drink. This was difficult for me to write, as I have never even considered harming my children. (Although I have put myself in time out a few times.) So forcing myself to speculate on what I would do if I had killed one of my babies is very difficult.
I hope this helps as far as possible locations if Caylee is dead.

Seeing she didn't have gas, I doubt she went far either.

See now that I'm inclined to agree with.

It just seems to fit. But the 16th confuses me. If that was the day Casey and Caylee were to venture out on their own, moving out, as they sometimes say, then why does George report that Casey told him as they were leaving that she might not be home that night because of working late?

If George was just bringing this up in an interview that might be plausible. However, there was an actual police report dated June 24th reporting the gas cans stolen. So, there is corroboration.
Corroboration in what form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member