AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked at the Jeanne B. associated with the phone number EJ used in her craigslist ads for the dogs and free baby cloths. I can see she is a Realtor but what more do we know about her and what was/is her association with EJ?

I would think that LE would at least get her phone records. EJ could have used her phone to make contact with whoever was helping her and also with whoever has Gabriel.

I only did a cursory search of the number, but it has bugged me especially since it is/was a realtor's number and JS is connected to that business
I would hope that LE checked out that number from the ads --

I'm very cautious where my children are concerned, but I'm not so paranoid yet that I am ready to let Big Brother track any of them like they are animals.
I'd install one on my kids now, if I could hold them down to do it, and they're all grown up!

But, seriously, we watch young children's every move, so I don't see how a tracking device would be any different. It could be removed at an appropriate age. So many children are lost, never to be found. I'm sure every parent of a missing child wishes there were a tracking device on them.

I've also often thought a camera on a necklace or something that sent pictures instantly would deter kidnappings and molestations. It wouldn't work for babies, but if a child could take even one pic that would transmit to a place on the web, where the perp couldn't get it back and couldn't undo it, even if it didn't show his face but some of the context of the crime, it would deter crimes against children.

Johnson gave the baby to a mystery couple.
Several media outlets reported Johnson was working with the FBI to create a composite sketch of a couple she reportedly gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Police sent out a news release to refute this, and emphasized in a briefing that Johnson is not cooperating with investigators. She hasn't made any indications to police about what she's done with Gabriel and has only spoken with them to ask for water and to use the bathroom, Tempe police Sgt. Mike Horn said.

Video footage exists of her giving the baby away.
Tammi Smith told reporters that she has met with Johnson in jail, and that Johnson told her there was video footage at the FBI of Johnson handing the child over to a couple outside a San Antonio hotel. Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman, said immediately after the reports surfaced that there was no such footage.

Johnson gave her baby away in a Texas park.
San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

right hand column of the page:
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

I know the media often gets things wrong, but I can't help but think that all of this misinformation has at its root: TPS

Seeking to adopt...but I think she set this up before she ever left Az. JMO

Yes, I really cannot believe she ended up in SA randomly and those particular hotels randomly -- I believe her plan was drawn in AZ and followed through until she was arrested in Fl -- at least her plan to go to SA, leave Gabriel and the car there, and take the bus to Florida

Did she leave any of her personal belongings behind? A suitcase? other clothing, shoes? I know I pack one way for a road trip, and another way for a flight --I think if she planned to get to her final destination by car, but then changed her mind and took a bus, there would have been more left behind of her own things that would not fit in a backpack --just a theory

What I think is interesting is that the AAA adoption article that I linked above is the first article that comes up under San Antonio Adopt Buy Baby when I search those terms on fazzle.com. Fazzle is a deep web travel search engine. (Good for lots of other stuff too.)
We already suspect that EJ planned and booked this trip in advance. If she used Fazzle to do that, this article and the names of the alleged "buyers" would have been right there staring her in the face if she Fazzled any of the same terms.
That's why it held my attention.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but they have tracking devices that they put in dogs. Why can't we do something like this for kids? It's no worse than a shot for chicken poxs or the flu. With all the technology they have today there has to be something better than that plastic necklace or watch or the one they put in their teddy bear.

----------------
Now playing: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Teach Your Children
via FoxyTunes

At least 10 to 12 years ago, when micro-chips for pets were still new, I read an article about just that. There was a big controversy about doing this with babies. And some conspiracy theorists believe that "they" (Big Brother, Uncle Sam) started doing this with babies through immunizations without telling people.
There are two sides to this. Many people would feel very violated by something like this. Other people would feel that it would be a great way to help protect people, namely children.

I know the media often gets things wrong, but I can't help but think that all of this misinformation has at its root: TPS

Carbajal was on HLN the other day talking about the misinformation and he named Tammi. LE is always so careful about what they say, I was surprised he used her name. He didn't accuse her of anything, he worded it very carefully, but he got his message across. I wish we had a transcript of it.

I did post as close as I could to what he said, but it wasn't repeated, and I had to do it from memory.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but they have tracking devices that they put in dogs. Why can't we do something like this for kids? It's no worse than a shot for chicken poxs or the flu. With all the technology they have today there has to be something better than that plastic necklace or watch or the one they put in their teddy bear.

----------------
Now playing: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Teach Your Children
via FoxyTunes
The chips they insert into dogs are just identifiers so if they lose their collars and wind up at an animal shelter the owner can be identified. There aren't GPS trackers that can be inserted because batteries have to be recharged.

I'd install one on my kids now, if I could hold them down to do it, and they're all grown up!

But, seriously, we watch young children's every move, so I don't see how a tracking device would be any different. It could be removed at an appropriate age. So many children are lost, never to be found. I'm sure every parent of a missing child wishes there were a tracking device on them.

I've also often thought a camera on a necklace or something that sent pictures instantly would deter kidnappings and molestations. It wouldn't work for babies, but if a child could take even one pic that would transmit to a place on the web, where the perp couldn't get it back and couldn't undo it, even if it didn't show his face but some of the context of the crime, it would deter crimes against children.

Skymall's latest issue had a pair of sunglasses that you could watch TV on. I'm sure we already have the technology for glasses that record video. Sure would be nice if we could all get a pair.

Carbajal was on HLN the other day talking about the misinformation and he named Tammi. LE is always so careful about what they say, I was surprised he used her name. He didn't accuse her of anything, he worded it very carefully, but he got his message across. I wish we had a transcript of it.

I did post as close as I could to what he said, but it wasn't repeated, and I had to do it from memory.

Thanks, I guess nobody here managed to record that interview? I'm sure LE is so frustrated with TPS that they want to throttle her, and yet they have to be so very careful with what they say.

I think there is a possibility that the liquid in the medicine bottle (or teething feeder) is Benadryl or generic Benadryl.

gabriel-johnson-in-hotel-room-31.jpg

GenericBenadryl.jpg

GenericBenadryl2.jpg

http://www.drugs.com/benadryl.html
Snip:
Symptoms of a Benadryl overdose include extreme sleepiness, confusion, weakness, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, large pupils, dry mouth, flushing, fever, shaking, insomnia, hallucinations, and possibly seizures.

Sorry to quote myself. But I didn't get any response on this and I'd like to know what everyone thinks. The color and texture look like a perfect match to me. This scares the crap out of me. This would most likely be even more dangerous than if she was giving him that much Tylenol. Benadryl is not recommended for infants often, and when it is, only TINY amounts. I believe I was told to give my son only .25 ml and not often, ONLY when he was projectile vomiting. (ETA: He was 2 to 3 months old at the time).

Sorry to quote myself. But I didn't get any response on this and I'd like to know what everyone thinks. The color and texture look like a perfect match to me. This scares the crap out of me. This would most likely be even more dangerous than if she was giving him that much Tylenol. Benadryl is not recommended for infants often, and when it is, only TINY amounts. I believe I was told to give my son only .25 ml and not often, ONLY when he was projectile vomiting.

I was going to comment last night, but being soo sick with a sore throat, I got off the computer, and just layed on the floor with my baby and watched tv.

I think the color is a very good match, it would be concerning. If I hadn't already called poison control so many times already(My son brushed his teeth with bengay, LOL, and drank peroxide once, and daughter ate a glade plug in-yuck!) I would call and ask how much is too much. I do remember a friend that had called about childrens motrin I believe, her child had spilled it, and she wasn't sure how much got drank, but she was told she would have had to drink the whole bottle for it too do ay harm. I think motrin is safer than tylenol though? and definately safer than allergy meds.

Not only that but wasn't it originally stated that the last know sighting of Elizabeth and the baby was in a park and that it was after the awful text/call she made to Logan? Does anyone else remember hearing that?

Sorry to quote myself. But I didn't get any response on this and I'd like to know what everyone thinks. The color and texture look like a perfect match to me. This scares the crap out of me. This would most likely be even more dangerous than if she was giving him that much Tylenol. Benadryl is not recommended for infants often, and when it is, only TINY amounts. I believe I was told to give my son only .25 ml and not often, ONLY when he was projectile vomiting.

Morning ~

Isn't Childrens Tylenol the same color? Been a long time since my kids were little but it used to be that pink color.

But you are right about Benadryl...it would drug him up for sure.

My youngest son has Global Allergies. (You name it, he's allergic.) His first flare-up was when he was about 6 months old, and we were recommended to give him at most, .75 ml of benadryl.
bear in mind, the doctor told us that this was more than was recommended (he actually had to get approval to prescribe that amount) but it was because we had 2 choices, either benadryl or we could induce a coma and put him on a ventilator. We took our chances on the Benadryl. I can't remember how many times a day we were to give it...(it's been 2 years, cut me some slack) but I know that the amount in that cup (if that's what it is) is way more than .75 ml. IM(non-medical)O

Not only that but wasn't it originally stated that the last know sighting of Elizabeth and the baby was in a park and that it was after the awful text/call she made to Logan? Does anyone else remember hearing that?

I do remember hearing that early on. At the time it made me wonder if the text message to Logan was on the 26th or the 27th.

If the medicine cup was clear (and it seems that it was), this looks like a very possible match.

Morning ~

Isn't Childrens Tylenol the same color? Been a long time since my kids were little but it used to be that pink color.

But you are right about Benadryl...it would drug him up for sure.
Childrens tylenol comes in grape (purple) and cherry (red). Children's Tylenol Cold and Flu comes in Bubble Gum (pink) just like Benedryl (pink).

Thank you, OL.

Tammi was a track to get Gabriel. She had tunnel vision. She had it so bad, that she didn't realize it when Eliz went rogue on her.

Elizabeth is secretive, per her grandfather. She gets an idea and nothing will get her off it.

Tammi and Elizabeth are very much alike in that. But... they each had ultimately differing agendas. Elizabeth is the stronger of the two.

I don't see Tammi as coaching Elizabeth. They recognize the tendency to manipulative in each other. Tammi was simply giving Eliz a suggestion.

Listen when Tammi asks "and who told you that?" about Eliz getting arrested for kidnapping. Listen to Eliz when she responds. She says "Logan"... and laughs. She was delighting in the game.

But Elizabeth will do what Elizabeth wants to do. If anyone was the puppet, it was Tammi. Elizabeth used Tammi until she didn't need her anymore. Then she lied to her, telling her she was only taking Gabriel for a visit with Logan, and she ran. She didn't give a hoot about Tammi. She just wanted to get Gabriel away from Logan no matter what.

Tammi is a deplorable person. Elizabeth is far, far worse. And much, much smarter.

:cow:
I am by NO means disputing your theory that Elizabeth was more in control than Tammi. The only problem I have with the above, is this:
I honestly don't think that EJ told the Smith's she was taking Gabriel to see his father. I really don't think they would be okay with that, considering the lengths they were going to in order to get custody of Gabriel (i.e. CC on paternity papers etc.). I haven't decided for myself yet whether EJ led them to believe Logan was abusive to Gabriel, or if they just didn't care because they wanted him. But either way, I don't think they would be so non-chalant about EJ just picking him up to take him to see Logan. I believe this is another one of their lies, and there must be a reason for them to lie about it. JMO, of course. That brings me to another possible lie. The Smith's have stated that Elizabeth had never been to their home and didn't want to know where they lived. So then how did EJ pick Gabriel up? I suppose they could have met somewhere. But on the one hand, if they met somewhere, why hasn't that been elaborated on? And on the other hand, I (again) don't see them being so willing to hand Gabriel over to go see Logan, that they will pack him up and drive him somewhere for EJ to pick up. JMO.

On the other hand... I'm not so sure this isn't just slang for something that means a lot less. Did LE verify that was Elizabeth that updated that status on Dec 29th - I'm sure it was just a loose end. Also, what about her signing in on Dec 30th?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sukaz

I have just heard a lot of teenagers use this term with their friends

The urban dictionary has some funny definitions sometimes. the trick here is the area the person who uses the term is from. some words are regional, herte in texas, we use words like "slab-car with nice rims- paint job" other areas of the us, have a different term for these cars, Donk and bubbles for instance. while a little more specific type of car, they are not used as often in TX. I believe more Lousiana-mississppi area?

Being uhmm, sorta "fluent" in ebonics/urban words. I think sucka's is like our word Hata's(haters) People that are jealous, do not like what we are doing, do not like us in general, therefore, they are just "haten" on us. For instance, TS is "haten" on websleuths. she is just a "hater" make sense?

so sucka's can mean the "b" word, depending on the use of the word, I can take it too mean, "Take that everyone who thought I wouldn't make it" or Take that, "I run this show now"

do I make any sense? I have never tried to explain ebonics before, LOL, I have never had too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998