MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, some questions here....
Did the mother turn on all the lights before she went to bed because she was afraid as she was home alone (for the first time???) and forget to lock the door, or...

did a perp enter through the front door, and how lucky for him/her that it was unlocked, grab Lisa, wander through house (while turning on lights) looking for cell phones and then leaving without turning the lights off???? Mom must have been pretty smashed... and what about the two kids - neither of them heard anything either?

Am I missing something here?

I'm totally lost here. I went to get a cup of coffee, accidently hit the button and closed out WS. When I came back, went to home, couldn't find this subject anywhere! I had to go back into my history and pull it up. Am I looking in the wrong place? I clicked on the Hot Issues and nothing came up.

You're in the right place. We're in Current Events > Hot Cases now.

So, your adoptive dad was told it was a legal adoption but yet he forged documents? This is an unbelievable story. Sorry.

What she stated is that the birth mom and her adopted dad were the only two who knew it was an ILLEGAL adoption. She just worded it differently. Point is, a woman gave her baby to her adopted dad....and by all accounts to everyone else it looked like a legal adoption...he basically did it himself and did not go through legal channels. She was trying to point out that if Baby Lisa was abducted it would be very easy to get false documents at some point so that the legality of the child is not questioned. We have two cases that we work with presently of illegal adoptions that were kidnapping victims. One is Raymond Lamar Green who was abducted from his mother (a wonderful woman) at only a couple days old. The woman befriended his mom in the hospital nursery and showed up at her home and stole baby Raymond. His photo is below. Ironically we received a phone call from a young man in Belize who said he believed he was Raymond. I almost fell off my chair when I had him email me his photo and almost fell off my chair on the resemblance. It was uncanny, clear to the "lazy eye." We had the University of Texas do a DNA profile and it took nearly 8 months but it was ruled out that he was NOT baby Raymond. Thus, baby Raymond is still out there....somewhere...now an adult with the most wonderful mother and siblings still seeking him. (his father passed away)
RaymondLamarGreen_INFANTABDUCTED_Su.jpg

We also have Marie, who was abducted at 3 years old...and wants to know who she is. Details to her case are under investigation and cannot be divulged as to how she ended up confirming and found out she was not the bio daughter of her parents. So who is she?
IwaskidnappedWhoamI.jpg

Did the mother turn on all the lights before she went to bed because she was afraid as she was home alone (for the first time???) and forget to lock the door, or...

did a perp enter through the front door, and how lucky for him/her that it was unlocked, grab Lisa, wander through house (while turning on lights) looking for cell phones and then leaving without turning the lights off???? Mom must have been pretty smashed... and what about the two kids - neither of them heard anything either?

Mom stated that she turned the lights off.

Those questions go along with mine, "Whose on first?" :floorlaugh:

OK So there was a party the day before on Sunday iirc for one of the boys. And the next day Monday Deborah is buying wine and paper plates with an unidentified male approximately 5 hours before she put Lisa to bed.

Good morning. Here is the video from the store. Repost

It was taken at 5 PM. The picture being shown to the neighbors is of the homeless/handyman. It was being shown before LE located this video. This video was located because LE found a receipt at the house and checked the surveillance tapes.

LE asked JI to list people who were cheating on their husbands. That was just one example they gave them when they asked them for names of people that might have taken Lisa.

Hope that helps.

Here's the video link.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does the guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video :scream: I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell
me please, is it him? The suspense is killin' me.

This maybe far fetched but,

What was the temperature outside that day?

Reason is down here, (in Florida)

there are so many cases where Mom forgets child sleeping in back seat of car

and goes into house and child dies of heat stroke...

Sometimes they don't die right away put later when put to bed....

And Parents are sometimes charged with manslaughter or Felony Child neglect

:waitasec:

Still catching up and 2 pages back.. But after hearing mom and "another" man(not her hubby, not baby daddy) were seen on video purchasing wine earlier in the evening that Lisa "disappeared.. I had to remark that I guess we found out what it was that had momma so dead to the world, comatose sleeping the night her baby "disappeared"..

But now question is what happened in those hours prior with "another" man, enjoying some wine??? WoW oh WoW!! Wonder what daddy, Jeremy's got to say about this new revelation??(if infact it's new info to him??) who knows??

Back to reading 2 pages back to catch up!!

The link did not work. Could not find one to tell of the receipt and wine. Do we know if mom told the PD that she was there and bought wine? Or did she leave that out of her days accounting? We don't know. Also, many people drink wine....doesn't mean it was for a party or an affair or anything along that line. Hopefully she was not buying wine for the teen...I'm sure a statement would be made about this by her or her family. I'm sure they are all reading the blogs too. This could be innocent info or could be incriminating info...unreal how this is going on for so long. I just pray that whomever has Lisa drops her off and if her mom knows what happened to her...she come forward...........or the dad. He is not exempt here.

OK So there was a party the day before on Sunday iirc for one of the boys. And the next day Monday Deborah is buying wine and paper plates with an unidentified male approximately 5 hours before she put Lisa to bed.

She bought the wine etc at 5 PM and put Lisa to bed at 7:30 PM.

Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does they guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video :scream: I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell

We are clueless!

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."

ABC News article

About the TV footage subpoena:

Sources say that the police may want to compare the footage for inconsistent statements from witnesses or anyone else interviewed surrounded the baby's disappearance.

This maybe far fetched but,

What was the temperature outside that day?

Reason is down here, (in Florida)

there are so many cases where Mom forgets child sleeping in back seat of car

and goes into house and child dies of heat stroke...

Sometimes they don't die right away put later when put to bed....

And Parents are sometimes charged with manslaughter or Felony Child neglect

:waitasec:

It happens here in NC all the time too. We'll have to check the temperature. I don't know. Seems like it was cool because people mentioned it being too cool that evening to have a baby out in just a diaper.

She bought wine that day? Hmmm but her husband knew that, right? I thought he left for work around the same time Lisa was placed in her crib or am I remembering wrong.

When did the detail of the wine come about? TIA

Someone tell me pleeeeaassseee, does they guy in the video look like anyone we've seen eg; the neighbor who saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. I just shut down my laptop when JeannieC posted this... have my phone now but can't watch the video :scream: I won't be home for another half hour, so someone tell

Don't think they've shown the security tape yet. If LE doesn't know who he is it's because DB didn't tell them. A receipt in the home led them to check at store according to newscast.

They did NOT release the store video camera that shows Lisa and whomever buying wine. The video only talked about it and showed the grocery store with the news cameras. No release of the surveillance video.

Don't think they've shown the security tape yet. If LE doesn't know who he is it's because DB didn't tell them. A receipt in the home led them to check at store according to newscast.

No, not necessarily. We don't know any of this yet. She may have told of the wine. She also bought paper plates and napkins. Maybe another upcoming family party was coming? They may not be releasing the tape as they also may be wanting to see if the mom was followed. Just another thought.

The link did not work. Could not find one to tell of the receipt and wine. Do we know if mom told the PD that she was there and bought wine? Or did she leave that out of her days accounting? We don't know. Also, many people drink wine....doesn't mean it was for a party or an affair or anything along that line. Hopefully she was not buying wine for the teen...I'm sure a statement would be made about this by her or her family. I'm sure they are all reading the blogs too. This could be innocent info or could be incriminating info...unreal how this is going on for so long. I just pray that whomever has Lisa drops her off and if her mom knows what happened to her...she come forward...........or the dad. He is not exempt here.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member