Tracking BSL's Vehicles

At this point, business names are okay.

Thanks. I'm a local, but don't wanna go through that verified process because I simply don't have the time to dedicate to this stuff on a normal type basis, but with that said, I'm free right now and will be glad to look up any other of the initials for the listed businesses. Look at JRYC on the map compared to where BSL lived. Its on highway 190, which is a way he would have passed daily to get home. I'm betting he might have gone to the parts department there or the collision center to get an estimate of repairs. Its just too glaring... I also wonder why he wouldn't have gotten the repairs there or the new vehicle there, instead went to DW in Lafayette

I've come up with one of the business names listed on the recent court document. "JRYC" is John R Young Chevrolet in Eunice, LA. Apparently Don's Wholesale isn't the only dealership he visited. JRYC is close to his former residence

Kind of an off the wall question, but has anyone ever seen a tracking device like LE would put on a vehicle? I am sure LE doesnt put a note on the windshield that says "hey, we're tracking you", but if a suspect were to look for one, would it be terribly difficult to find? If I am not mistaken, in the Sierra LaMar case, Antolin Garcia's mom said that he knew that one had been placed on his car. I think the fact that he apparently was looking for one speaks volumes, btw. Anyway, was BSL so cocky as to not even check his vehicle for one, or are they really that difficult to spot? And yes, I would assume they would be placed on the underside of a vehicle, but as a mechanic, I would think he would recognize something that didnt belong there if he bothered to look.

I know someone who has tracking devices on their company trucks. The employees don't know about it.

I wonder where he cleaned his truck out? If it was at home, maybe there's DNA on the hose? I'm sure CSI took any hoses while searching his trailer, right? How do you even go about washing so much blood? His finger alone had to have made a mess. I'm assuming most of the crimes took place in his truck because he felt the need to torch his truck??

We know that it was clean on May 24th when he went to JRYC in Eunice.

I wonder where he cleaned his truck out? If it was at home, maybe there's DNA on the hose? I'm sure CSI took any hoses while searching his trailer, right? How do you even go about washing so much blood? His finger alone had to have made a mess. I'm assuming most of the crimes took place in his truck because he felt the need to torch his truck??

We know that it was clean on May 24th when he went to JRYC in Eunice.

IMO he just went there to find "listings" in the area... he wanted to know who had "DWTs" similar to what he owned on their lots... just to be "fer sure, fer sure" before he torched his...
moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back