LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF BSL confessed then they would know it is MS before an ID however LE still has to be sure. Heck what if BSL led them to another of his KILLS and it isn't MS!

IF BSL confessed then they would know it is MS before an ID however LE still has to be sure. Heck what if BSL led them to another of his KILLS and it isn't MS!

O/T - your grandson is adorable!

From Jim Hummel, with our media partner, KATC: Lafayette mobile command unit is on scene at a small cemetery on LA 10 between Mamou and Oakdale.

Does anyone know where this is?

The important questions, is it in Evangeline Parish?

Attachments

• 527164_449952068378813_731546811_n.jpg
    527164_449952068378813_731546811_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 674
KLFY TV10 ‏@KLFY

TV10 has confirmed through multiple law enforcement sources that the body of Mickey Shunick has been found. We're... http://fb.me/E0X8ll1D

This is where he assaulted that young woman in 1999, no? The one he went to prison for, that another site keeps giving out her name as "Evangeline Parish?"

I was dropping in to say hi and then all he@* breaks loose. I had to take a break for a while!!! I had to catch up on my sleep.. Here we go again!

Do we know if it was found by LE or searchers? TIA If this is sadly her, I'm glad at least she has been found ..as well as family having some relief in knowing they can lay her to rest properly in a place of comfort they choose. Rest in peace Mickey....you will be missed by many. :rose:

This happened when the bike was found at WB... Report came out, then family said no, didn't know anything about it-rumor, report retracted, then confirmed a little later... Maybe this is another case of jumping the gun and then having to back peddle...???

From Jim Hummel, with our media partner, KATC: Lafayette mobile command unit is on scene at a small cemetery on LA 10 between Mamou and Oakdale.

Does anyone know where this is?

The important questions, is it in Evangeline Parish?

Geez that's secluded.

Do we know if it was found by LE or searchers? TIA If this is sadly her, I'm glad at least she has been found ..as well as family having some relief in knowing they can lay her to rest properly in a place of comfort they choose. Rest in peace Mickey....you will be missed by many. :rose:

Initial word is by confession...

Would her body be at all identifiable after almost 3 months since her disappearance? Does anyone have an answer about this?

Her blonde hair is probably still there .

Honestly, if it was a man that died of natural causes & not MS, Lafayette LE would NOT be out there, that is way out of their jurisdiction. And they are saying it was found this morning. Again if it was a male that died of natural causes there wouldn't be that much fuss at the site. They are obviously searching that site for evidence. JMO

Please move over to the correct thread for this discussion.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181197"]Body Found[/ame]

We'll be closing this thread for now.

Thanks!

Okay on the other thread, they have LE Craft saying they believe the remains to be those of Mickey, awaiting official confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy