Kyron Horman's mom's civil suit against Terri Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched the H!N video..

Who is the student that saw Kyron at 9am.. I thought that was taken off the timeline?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/08/30/father-missing-kyron-horman-speaks-out

You know, I found that kid very believable from the start. Some have argued over and over that he was wrong, but I think the fact that Kaine doesn't dispute or even question it in this interview shows that this sighting is still part of the timeline.

That doesn't eliminate Terri, of course, but it does narrow her window.

You know, I found that kid very believable from the start. Some have argued over and over that he was wrong, but I think the fact that Kaine doesn't dispute or even question it in this interview shows that this sighting is still part of the timeline.

That doesn't eliminate Terri, of course, but it does narrow her window.
LE have consistently seemed to disregard any sighting after 8:45. They think Terri left the school at 8:45 and got to the first Fred Meyer at around 9:00. This basically gives the official timeline, it came straight from the MCSO in August 2010 (so a while after they had been able to figure out details of the investigation):

Investigators need people to come forward who can provide help with the following times and locations for Kaine Horman's white Ford F250 pickup.

-- Anyone who parked in the south parking lot of Skyline School, just next to Skyline Road, between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4. Please call the tip line with the year, make, color, model and license number of your car.

-- Anyone who saw the pickup truck at Skyline School between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45, and any people who may have been in or around the truck.

-- Around 9 a.m. at the Fred Meyer store at 22075 Imbrie Drive, near Cornelius Pass Road.

-- Around 10 a.m. at the Fred Meyer store at 15995 SW Walker Road.

-- Between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. on Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads, or along Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Timeline-Horman-truck-locations-June-4-100461834.html

LE have consistently seemed to disregard any sighting after 8:45. They think Terri left the school at 8:45 and got to the first Fred Meyer at around 9:00. This basically gives the official timeline, it came straight from the MCSO in August 2010 (so a while after they had been able to figure out details of the investigation):

Investigators need people to come forward who can provide help with the following times and locations for Kaine Horman's white Ford F250 pickup.

-- Anyone who parked in the south parking lot of Skyline School, just next to Skyline Road, between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4. Please call the tip line with the year, make, color, model and license number of your car.

-- Anyone who saw the pickup truck at Skyline School between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45, and any people who may have been in or around the truck.

-- Around 9 a.m. at the Fred Meyer store at 22075 Imbrie Drive, near Cornelius Pass Road.

-- Around 10 a.m. at the Fred Meyer store at 15995 SW Walker Road.

-- Between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. on Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads, or along Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Timeline-Horman-truck-locations-June-4-100461834.html

It's this kind of stuff that reminds me why I still believe that he is alive. Supposed to meet at Fred Meier-wrong location-went to other Fred Meier-made the switch-went into FM to be "seen" IMO

I am so so sad to say, I don't think Kyron is still alive. I hope very very much that he is. I think the reason she went to 2 Fred Meyer stores is to establish multiple recordings of herself (without Kyron) during the timeline. This was also an opportunity to show off the school pictures of Kyron from that day.

I live in the NW, and Fred Meyer is one of the stores that has a very prominently placed monitor showing you images of yourself entering the store. My kids love to ham it up as we enter the store. If I wanted to make sure I was caught on tape, it is one of the first places that comes to mind. I think Walmart tends to use the monitor by the door, too.

It does seem odd to visit the same store twice in different locations. I am wondering what she offers as her explanation for the double visit?

It's this kind of stuff that reminds me why I still believe that he is alive. Supposed to meet at Fred Meier-wrong location-went to other Fred Meier-made the switch-went into FM to be "seen" IMO

I am so so sad to say, I don't think Kyron is still alive. I hope very very much that he is. I think the reason she went to 2 Fred Meyer stores is to establish multiple recordings of herself (without Kyron) during the timeline. This was also an opportunity to show off the school pictures of Kyron from that day.

I live in the NW, and Fred Meyer is one of the stores that has a very prominently placed monitor showing you images of yourself entering the store. My kids love to ham it up as we enter the store. If I wanted to make sure I was caught on tape, it is one of the first places that comes to mind. I think Walmart tends to use the monitor by the door, too.

It does seem odd to visit the same store twice in different locations. I am wondering what she offers as her explanation for the double visit?

She claims she went to get cold medicine for the sick baby and the first store was out of what she wanted. I just don't buy it. First, the baby was under two years old. Most OTC cold medicines are not recommended for children under two. Second, if the baby was so sick she needed medicine, why not just buy another brand? FM carries a generic store brand of pretty much every cold medicine out there. Why not just grab the generic and call it good. Why drag a sick baby around all morning looking for that one specific cold medicine when FM carries probably at least 10 different items that would do the job. No, she went to those stores for alibi purposes only. JMO>

She claims she went to get cold medicine for the sick baby and the first store was out of what she wanted. I just don't buy it. First, the baby was under two years old. Most OTC cold medicines are not recommended for children under two. Second, if the baby was so sick she needed medicine, why not just buy another brand? FM carries a generic store brand of pretty much every cold medicine out there. Why not just grab the generic and call it good. Why drag a sick baby around all morning looking for that one specific cold medicine when FM carries probably at least 10 different items that would do the job. No, she went to those stores for alibi purposes only. JMO>

I think it's hard to find any cold medicine for a child under 4. Also, IIRC, I think that Acetametaphin was recalled during that time, either that or Ibuprofin. That is the only reason I can think of that she went to the other store, perhaps the first was out of whatever was left.

I think it's hard to find any cold medicine for a child under 4. Also, IIRC, I think that Acetametaphin was recalled during that time, either that or Ibuprofin. That is the only reason I can think of that she went to the other store, perhaps the first was out of whatever was left.

Does the NW have any stand-alone pharmacies, like CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, etc? I'd think of that for a specific over the counter child's medicine before I drove to two different locations of an 'everything-store'.

Does the NW have any stand-alone pharmacies, like CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, etc? I'd think of that for a specific over the counter child's medicine before I drove to two different locations of an 'everything-store'.

Thats a really good point, Ami. I was thinking about our local store (Publix) and I would pass 4 stand alone pharmacies before I passed the second publix, mere miles from the first.

I do believe that Terri is the prime subject and I do believe that this is obvious. MOO.

Didn't Kaine later say he wasn't even aware K was sick? I always suspected Terri was looking for a specific med to make her sleep.

Honestly, I don't think we will ever know the truth of what happened to Kyron at Terri and possibly even a "helpers" hands. I hope after this civil case is over, Desiree can somehow find peace. She's done everything humanly possible to find him.
icon9.gif

on closer look found some more accurate mapping on another site and it is approx 51.5 miles from Kyron's school

Yes to all of the above.

I'm thinking that if the remains were of a small person or child that it would be reported. I think about Kyron all the time. I went to see where this area is and it's isolated and woodsey. sigh.

I just read about the remains in SW Washington. It's interesting to note that the sheriff is urging people not to jump to conclusions in the case. Um, I wasn't until they said THAT. They said there was a 4 day physical invastigation iof the scene, which uncovered crucial evidence to the case. However, the article also said that Skamania County detectives are conducting the investigation. I think that if it had anything to do with Kyron, they'd have included Multnomah County (Oregon) detectives as well. Hard to say.

Edited: I just watched the accompanying video clip, and it said Multnomah County detectives ARE also on the case.

I agree with those two points, Gwenabob, and would like to add a third. She's the caregiver for an 18 m.o. child and a 7 year old child. Does she not have ANY cold medicine at home or in her purse already??? From personal experience, and from my friends' conversations, people with kids that age have a veritable pharmacy in their own homes for those long, sleepless nights and unexpected colds/ear infections. I'm grateful to be done with those years, but I do remember having LOTS of medicines - sometimes many bottles of the same thing.

I just read about the remains in SW Washington. It's interesting to note that the sheriff is urging people not to jump to conclusions in the case. Um, I wasn't until they said THAT. They said there was a 4 day physical invastigation iof the scene, which uncovered crucial evidence to the case. However, the article also said that Skamania County detectives are conducting the investigation. I think that if it had anything to do with Kyron, they'd have included Multnomah County (Oregon) detectives as well. Hard to say.

Edited: I just watched the accompanying video clip, and it said Multnomah County detectives ARE also on the case.

That is very interesting. I also wonder if the fact that the human remains were located in close proximity to the Columbia River could indicate anything? I mean, could something placed into the Columbia River off of Sauvie Island possibly end up near Washougal, WA?

That is very interesting. I also wonder if the fact that the human remains were located in close proximity to the Columbia River could indicate anything? I mean, could something placed into the Columbia River off of Sauvie Island possibly end up near Washougal, WA?

Not likely. The river runs the opposite way. Besides, it was on a man's actual land, not right along the river. I suspect the body was actually put there. I am interested to see how this pans out.

I agree with those two points, Gwenabob, and would like to add a third. She's the caregiver for an 18 m.o. child and a 7 year old child. Does she not have ANY cold medicine at home or in her purse already??? From personal experience, and from my friends' conversations, people with kids that age have a veritable pharmacy in their own homes for those long, sleepless nights and unexpected colds/ear infections. I'm grateful to be done with those years, but I do remember having LOTS of medicines - sometimes many bottles of the same thing.

I always feel I have too many of those little bottles. But then when I need a certain thing...I don't have it. :banghead:

I checked the driving time to Washougal Turk Road area from Skyline School and it's around 55 minutes one way.

Not likely. The river runs the opposite way. Besides, it was on a man's actual land, not right along the river. I suspect the body was actually put there. I am interested to see how this pans out.

Thanks for the info, Gwenabob. I was trying to research the Columbia River last night. I thought maybe the remains could have possibly ended up there due to flooding too. The Washougal area has had some major flooding I agree though--the body was probably placed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86