Identified! Canada - Toronto, Ont, Human remains in park, May'10 - Abu-Ubaida Atieque

Violet, maybe there are more than one familiar homeless men in that neighbourhood, I don't know. But a few years ago, I was standing in line at Tim Hortons at Morningside and Lawrence. There was an obviously homeless older man in front of me. He was generally filthy, but I noticed most that his bare calves were absolutely black with dirt. I think he was wearing a trench coat. Do you think this was the same man?

Could have been! He really stands out. This man is older, has dark skin (could be South Asian or East Indian?) and long greyish hair. He does wear a trenchcoat. Very disheveled and filthy. He causes no trouble and all the local retailers know and serve him. He seems to frequent the Morningside area between Sheppard and Lawrence.

Could have been! He really stands out. This man is older, has dark skin (could be South Asian or East Indian?) and long greyish hair. He does wear a trenchcoat. Very disheveled and filthy. He causes no trouble and all the local retailers know and serve him. He seems to frequent the Morningside area between Sheppard and Lawrence.

Hm, I think the man I mentioned was Caucasian, but I'm not sure. But he was definitely old with grey hair, thin, disheveled, and very dirty. Thanks.

I am waiting not so patiently also. When I first heard about it that was my first reaction that it was E. Bain -given the area where she went missing. I grew up right in that area and I know the park really well.

Same here - and I'm feeling that EB was killed by Paul Bernardo.:maddening: In fact, PB must have many bodies strewn about from Lake Scugog area to St. Catharines.:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back